What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger Awan

Stop Making sisters just respect them for who they are because the only real sister is just your own dont divide her place to those who dont give a damn neither they deserve.

Yes, sadly, this is the reality.
But who to blame?
1) Police- Cannot be every where every time
2) Men - That would be too much of generalization
3) Women themselves - nopes that would not be fare
???

dnt wrry bro aap ko koi or sis mil gai he :yahoo:

Tiger Awan

Stop Making sisters just respect them for who they are because the only real sister is just your own dont divide her place to those who dont give a damn neither they deserve.

ok sir g

koye aur hukam ??? :pop:

Tiger Awan

I want to like that but there is no like button. :frown:

Please enlighten us the solutions of these problems?

or the sole purpose of this thread is to bash the Pakistani system only?

Men should stop harassing us. Though they can stare now we cant stop them from it but the stare should not be harassing one.

How about it :azn:

But its about harassment isn't it?

Exactly...and this harassment is far more common in South Asia....Western world being more liberal incidents are reported and police actions are taken...back home we avoid to get in touch with police(because of obvious reasons) so situation back home is far worse then here....This is all what i am saying...Now do you agree??

Men should stop harassing us. Though they can stare now we cant stop them from it but the stare should not be harassing one.

very good :agree::agree:

Why mentioning Karachi? Its happen every where not just in Pakistan. Some thing wrong with this web. May be Indian or Jew supported, main thing is that if you wear abaya and cover your full body, the man will didnt know weather you are beautiful or not so he not do any thing. But if wearing full tight jeans, with half baniyan, then it must going to happen..

What if a Girl is staring at me JJ isn't it harassment:D

The only solution of this problem is High Literacy. I believe the government is working fast to tackle with this problem. Once the peoples are educated EmO kind of girls can come :pdf: and discuss about the problems women are facing.

Look a the recent developments in Pakistan. You require years to change the whole system. Some peoples are following the old customs blindly and they are not willing to leave it. It is like their second religion. I think in next 10-15 years the literacy rate can be risen above 70% - 80% and gradually these problems will be eliminated.

I would request all those who think the women in Pakistan is being opprossed to go back 10 years and compare the women of 2000 and 2010. You will find visible changings in the whole system like i said before. Wait for another 10 years, let the education prevails in Pakistan and you will find betterment in equal opportunities

The only solution is to give Desert Eagles to Women that they can shoot anyone harassing them.

:p:P i have a gun but i would think about horrible prison before shooting someone just for staring at me :blink: but indeed we can :blah::blah:

teri falan falan ki falan lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom