What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why mentioning Karachi? Its happen every where not just in Pakistan. Some thing wrong with this web. May be Indian or Jew supported, main thing is that if you wear abaya and cover your full body, the man will didnt know weather you are beautiful or not so he not do any thing. But if wearing full tight jeans, with half baniyan, then it must going to happen..

you are late brother. already discussed in detail :cheers::cheers:

Men should stop harassing us. Though they can stare now we cant stop them from it but the stare should not be harassing one.

How about it :azn:

bwahahahahahahahha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are very funny Jana and i must agree with you once again :lol:

:p:P i have a gun but i would think about horrible prison before shooting someone just for staring at me :blink: but indeed we can :blah::blah:

teri falan falan ki falan lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

These are WMD's:lol:

What if a Girl is staring at me JJ isn't it harassment:D

ehh BB (Black Blood) dont call me JJ yara i am Jana not JJ.

:P if girls start staring at men 98% wont mind it so NO harassment in your case

Emo, half the problem is, that in Pakistan the strategy to pick up girls is just trying this in huge numbers. Not necessarily that call girls would respond positively, normal college chicks do too.

Scenario:

Guy: Aslamalaykum
Girl: No answer (or worse if she answers)

Somewhere along the guy works in the clincher:

Guy: I want to be your friend (seriously exact words).
Girl: I don't want to be your friend.
Repeat 3 or 4 times.
Girl: Ok fine, numbers are exchanged and voila.

This can only be done when the girl is not with some sort of elders. Ask all these guys from Lahore, they will have a lot of stories of such scenarios.

It doesn't make it right though if it goes on and on while the woman is not throwing any receptive signals.

ehh BB (Black Blood) dont call me JJ yara i am Jana not JJ.

:P if girls start staring at men 98% wont mind it so NO harassment in your case

That is not fair Jana it should be the same:partay:
BTW if girl stares at me i wont take an offense at all as i like to invite people on a cup of coffee:coffee:

:p:P i have a gun but i would think about horrible prison before shooting someone just for staring at me :blink: but indeed we can :blah::blah:

teri falan falan ki falan lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

:blink::blink:

Emo, half the problem is, that in Pakistan the strategy to pick up girls is just trying this in huge numbers. Not necessarily that call girls would respond positively, normal college chicks do too.

Scenario:

Guy: Aslamalaykum
Girl: No answer (or worse if she answers)

Somewhere along the guy works in the clincher:

Guy: I want to be your friend (seriously exact words).
Girl: I don't want to be your friend.
Repeat 3 or 4 times.
Girl: Ok fine, numbers are exchanged and voila.

This can only be done when the girl is not with some sort of elders. Ask all these guys from Lahore, they will have a lot of stories of such scenarios.

It doesn't make it right though if it goes on and on while the woman is not throwing any receptive signals.

:lol: kia experience ha :azn:

Aray kambakhto Asim paa jee say kuch seekh hee lo kabhi kabhi aqal ki baat bhee kar jata ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom