What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emo, half the problem is, that in Pakistan the strategy to pick up girls is just trying this in huge numbers. Not necessarily that call girls would respond positively, normal college chicks do too.

Scenario:

Guy: Aslamalaykum
Girl: No answer (or worse if she answers)

Somewhere along the guy works in the clincher:

Guy: I want to be your friend (seriously exact words).
Girl: I don't want to be your friend.
Repeat 3 or 4 times.
Girl: Ok fine, numbers are exchanged and voila.

This can only be done when the girl is not with some sort of elders. Ask all these guys from Lahore, they will have a lot of stories of such scenarios.

It doesn't make it right though if it goes on and on while the woman is not throwing any receptive signals.

but i thought girls are so innocent.....;)

:lol: kia experience ha :azn:
Haha speaking from experiences of others :P Growing up in Dubai, life was much simpler and this "phoondi" was quite strange for me.

Who the heck says "Will you be my friend?"

Oh and worse, this questions is called "Proposal" in Pakistan. Hahahahaha, really shouldn't laugh, they just have no clue about women.

The amount of effort young Pakistani boys put in chasing girls, if they only did that in their studies we'd be a country full of rocket scientists.

Me pathan too but i don't have any such thing...:no:
May be i live in Lahore (no gun culture

Bwahahahahahhah yeh tau desi patan howa baee. But they have gundasa culture in Lahore lolz

Buy a water gun :P

The amount of effort young Pakistani boys put in chasing girls, if they only did that in their studies we'd be a country full of rocket scientists.

yeah ryt
in my college all boys r out of the college nd standing at grlz college gate

Haha speaking from experiences of others :P Growing up in Dubai, life was much simpler and this "phoondi" was quite strange for me.

Who the heck says "Will you be my friend?"

Oh and worse, this questions is called "Proposal" in Pakistan. Hahahahaha, really shouldn't laugh, they just have no clue about women.

Hey oye as if you never visited Lahore. I heard you come for poondi to Lahore :lol: and its poondi not phoondi

Khyun jee hum mareekh say aye hain kia

This may be the reason that drum of women rights is beaten up again and again and no one talks about men's rights....:cheers:

Last edited:
haven't talked to her since then :blink:

meray saath experience howa thaa - bara funny aur tragic experience thaa.................... kabhi mood howa to PM main bataon ga :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom