What's new

Algeria seeks Saudi education expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange saudis here are obsessed to give a bad picture of Algeria ...

anyway Bubblegum Crisis i don't understand you spent much time on google to find two articles which are not really so interesting ... about population, and ? about a comment by Sonatrach ? you understood what he said , did you? it seems not.

Mostly they are looking at their failure to derail us like they are doing to Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Egypt and their list is not closed. They refuse to accept differences between regions or societies that reject their mores and their branch of Islam. It seem to me that they are either bored with their lifes, or they think that is their given right to teach and correct others that resist their stone ages way. They are like Sadat called them ounce, when they refused to contribute to Egypt war effort, dwarfs sitting on a pile of money. They don't have any sovereinty over their country, what ever their protector ask, they comply.

I feel sorry for them.

Whats your beef?

No one say bad about Algeria, we hope to see the country prospering and flourishing in every sphere of life. As Bubblegum always says we live in a multipolar world so I think cooperation is something essential. remember that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Remember who went all way there to avenge his father and defeated it.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...Q8F7Lh9HhvRG4fFQN-Xll4FFklCVCXwmqMzbW4hF9PxNO

Make sense, Arabia is a rich country, I'm glad they spend money on developing education institutes.

We will gladly cede their help to you.

Hey Algeria, yeah you man I am talking to you, come here see us (Pakistan) and all the education Assistance Saudia has given us.....you want that!!

Pleased for you and they can give you our part. You need it more than we.

w.

Haters are going to hate till they rot in pieces.
Never say never my man :D with the newly discovered natural gas fields in the West coast and the new shale gas revolution :D nothing can stop KSA from bill-gating , by the lord's will.

I thought you were different, I start to like you

Khalifa,
I think, he means patents? How many patents have they been filed by Saoudi scientists, not the ribbons you collect from school fairs..

w.

I thought you were different, I start to like you

Khalifa,
I think, he means patents? How many patents have they been filed by Saoudi scientists, not the ribbons you collect from school fairs..

List of patents by country:
Patents By Country, State, and Year - All Patent Types (December 2012)

Use CTRL+F and write both "Algeria" and "Saudi Arabia" there.
@Ceylal you keep insulting and throwing and flinging words around, I here present you with facts, care to refute them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Algerians ... are strange people.
They some times consider them selves arab, mostly they like to be referred to non residents french.

LoL. Most of our faculties around the kingdom are Saudis. I'm a part-time T.A. I know what I'm talking about :p

NO. That is not correct.

I'm like a cat on a hot bricks, please?

See the end of the post.

Another conspiracy theorist :o

Yes Yes Yes Yes. Pakistan is our Israel ,you got a problem with that brat?

science is dead is KSA, not once have i come across a medical paper/review of saudi origin nor do i know renowned academic of saudi origins or any pivital conferences that occur there. Truly shameful for such an oil rich country.

I understand the rant and rage. At the same time you have to realize that I can't change the King's wishes. I receive an order and I execute it. Nawaz owns one of the largest Hyper-Market in the ME now, he should stay the hell out of Pakistan ,and we should look after the people of Pakistan not their politicians.

THAT F Nawaz sharif, he was paying the taq equivalent to 200 SAR a year. Next time he is around hand him over to me.
Now, go around Riyadh and on a neutral vote, almost all Pakistanis WISHED our leaders were doing the same for us that King Abdullah is doing for saudi arabia.

Yes Yes the royals make 100 mistakes, but they have developed this desert into a force.
Pakistan's politicians have only looted and not given back even 0.1%. They take the money and hide it in banks owned by Sheikhs of UAE of Saudis.

Anyway .. my grand plan.

1. Make a task force (Power princes) whose job is to make as much energy as cheap as possible. If the cost of energy can be dragged 30% lower than China. We have a game.

2. Invest in IPR ( Intellectual property rights). I have said this many times before too. here is how.

3. As of now the kingdom has cash, and cash is loosing value by the day. Thus cash much be used to achieve strength.

4. Ministry of industry should make an initiative, if someone registers his IPR research in Saudi Arabia; the government will fund his research / production.

5. No.4 will be done on the condition that the resultant business will be hosted IN the kingdom for 5 years, and if the investment is above 2Mn SAR, 10 years.

6. The ministry of mineral development should loose some fat round it's ***. Since power is cheapest (point 1); thus processing raw minerals (no matter where they are mined from Asia/Europe) should only be feasible in Saudi Arabia.

7. Due to 6, we will have a huge supply of raw materials, due to 4 we will have abundant supply of ideas and thus business.

8. the larger we can make the size of the business in 7, the more revenue , the more jobs, the more progress.

9. The points 4 & 5 should be for Saudis and non Saudis (barring qatar and kuweit) This will allow ideas and graduates who would otherwise contribute to a foreign economy to come and contribute to Saudi Economy.

If the above policy is sustained honestly for 7 or so years, We can move to a position where we OWN the global F'ing business cycle.

Then who will want our education ?

I may not have articulated very well, I am an engineer and eloquence is not my forte. None the less I know the plan is sound.

now only if uncle abdullah can understand this ....

Do you smart arse that JUBA is a berber leader?:toast_sign:

I took the name JUBA after the famous Iraqi Sniper "Baghdad Sniper", I'm afraid to inform you that no one knows anything about Berbers nor care. :)

@Yzd Khalifa you didn't gave me answer about how many universities you already have in Saudi Arabia and how many new are being build and how are you improving their standard

List of patents by country:
Patents By Country, State, and Year - All Patent Types (December 2012)

Use CTRL+F and write both "Algeria" and "Saudi Arabia" there.
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=143815" target="_blank">Ceylal</a></u> you keep insulting and throwing and flinging words around, I here present you with facts, care to refute them?

My eyes are probaby getting bad...Saoudi arabia is nowhere to be found. At least algeria is cited with 6...care to comment? Why in the hell do we need your help when you can't even walk?

In one of your first most prized export to the creduls, it looks that you are in need of a GPS or hire NASA to show you the way:cheers:

You are too kind.
That's what we are known for, until you cross us..:cheers:

@Yzd Khalifa you didn't gave me answer about how many universities you already have in Saudi Arabia and how many new are being build and how are you improving their standard

Zarvan, google it, they have around 30, with their best is ranked around 500+ in the world due to us Staffing and management...

I took the name JUBA after the famous Iraqi Sniper "Baghdad Sniper", I'm afraid to inform you that no one knows anything about Berbers nor care. :)

its still a BERBER...W?hy didn't you take the name of your ex chief of staff the hero of Kafdji

I don't understand why decent and intelligent people stoop down to that guy level, the more you reply to him, the more you get of his trashy language and silly logic. We have nothing to do with Berbers, it's like a person from Nicaragua start bashing us, yet we have nothing with that country and we shouldn't be interested in any argument with him. Let him talk alone.

I don't understand why decent and intelligent people stoop down to that guy level, the more you reply to him, the more you get of his trashy language and silly logic. We have nothing to do with Berbers, it's like a person from Nicaragua start bashing us, yet we have nothing with that country and we shouldn't be interested in any argument with him. Let him talk alone.

Identity crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://llk.media.mit.edu/courses/readings/Turkle-Life-Ch10.pdf

Worth reading with a sip of Coffee. :coffee:

I'm terribly sorry for not getting back to you on time. As you can see fellow, some people are deadly jealous when it comes to KSA.

We have got 24 Public Universities in KSA; three of them is located in Riyadh, while the others are located all over the Kingdom. In addition to that, We happen to have 8 Private Universities with three of them in Riyadh.

Well, I graduate from KSU in Riyadh ,which is considered to be one of the most advanced Universities in the Middle East. Its International rank worldwide these days is 187.

First of all, Your High-school major determines your future. We have got 2 main majors in high-school, the first is Science and the other is Art. Art-Gradates Students have a limited access to Higher Education unlike the Scientific ones. If you happen to be an Art-Grad you can apply for Humanities studies, Education , Administration and Management ,or you can join the Military except the Saudi Air-Force college.

Once you receive an admission approval from KSU, you will need to do the orientation year, - also known as the foundation courses in the UK. Students of Humanities will study English , Literature , History , must get an ICDL ,and comparative cultural studies. As soon as you finish the oria as we call it, you can apply to any of the three colleges. However, That doesn't mean you can go to the college you would like to join spontaneously, your GBA will also determine your speciality. It's more or less similar to the American Higher Education system.

I will get something off my chest, my college days were as hard as hell :D. Everyday we receive massive tasks we must do at home ,but I'm very grateful to KSU:D without them I wouldn't be here.

Now I teach at SNG ,aka KSAU, University in Riyadh. It mainly offers course related to Medicine for its Hospitals around Saudi. We have got 17 majors like Medicine, Radiology, Nursing , ER applications , and many. Since SNG Uni is specialized in the field of medical care, their Oria is completely different. I'm not a full-time T.A. though, I teach their Interpreters how to interact with their workmate ,which is critically important due to the multinational environment we have at the SNG hospitals. I do some medical terminologies too. The MOH provides a comprehensive bits and pieces of information about our Public Universities.

JUBA would have shot your saudi zionist *** with the Iraqi made tabuk sniper rifle that he uses.
You saudis should not claim credit of others, the only thing you are allowed to claim is dancing with bush and being a zionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom