What's new

Algeria seeks Saudi education expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get to tell you bro, people here are allergic to you, I don't know why actually. But when you were not around, members either have no interest in KSA or just praise it's achievements, but when you're around people rush from nowhere to bash it. Another thing, I'm not sure if you have noticed, but almost all members who tend to belittle KSA are either losers themselves or live in failed states . :omghaha:

So @Arabian Legend - Do you bribe this Jordanian @BLACKEAGLE with kebabs or something every day for him to give a belly dancing performances on every thread remotely associated with Saudi Arabia ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I agree with the above message, but then I ask myself if the explanation is any different for the hate of Arabians for Iranians ?
Must be fear :D

That I too agree with, which is why I believe it to be undue hate.

Remember: Power induce hate among the lesser. Which is why I consider hate to be the most flattering emotion, and hate has its origins rooted deep in fear.

So Iraqis consider themselves redents of "Aljazzerah"??

Yes, we are khaleejis and we descend from the peninsula but we are occupied by the Iranian safawis, please free us.

Yes, we are khaleejis and we descend from the peninsula but we are occupied by the Iranian safawis, please free us.

Hahaha do you think so little of me to think I believe in that nonesense? I have no interest to the affairs of either Iraq or Iran. I too am indifferent to Syria and the mess it is in. I merely care for my home. I harbor no hate to anyone for any reason. Remember hate includes caring, and I find caring to be too valuable a thing to be given freely.

Hahaha do you think so little of me to think I believe in that nonesense? I have no interest to the affairs of either Iraq or Iran. I too am indifferent to Syria and the mess it is in. I merely care for my home. I harbor no hate to anyone for any reason. Remember hate includes caring, and I find caring to be too valuable a thing to be given freely.

What about me ? You don't care about your Baby Brother anymore either ? :cray:

So @Arabian Legend - Do you bribe this Jordanian @BLACKEAGLE with kebabs or something every day for him to give a belly dancing performances on every thread remotely associated with Saudi Arabia ? :unsure:
Buttstrong
Is it true that you were so exhausted yesterday on your way home on a bus, and some guy was squeezing your @ss, but you didn''t stop him because you needed the massage?!! :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Buttstrong
Is it true that you were so exhausted yesterday on your way home on a bus, and some guy was squeezing your @ss, but you didn''t stop him because you needed the massage?!! :smart:

The FoOk - I'm homophobic ! :bad:

Whats up Sabb ? Hows work treating you, akhi ? :)

Maybe you don't but your fellow countrymen do and are obsessed with its neighbours sadly, interference in the name of Islam is abused by bringing "sheikhs" to broadcast some hate speech.
If hate is caring then Arabia cares a lot about non Arabians.
Therefor Saud family is not respected and the proper name is Arabia.

Maybe you don't but your fellow countrymen do and are obsessed with its neighbours sadly, interference in the name of Islam is abused by bringing "sheikhs" to broadcast some hate speech.
If hate is caring they Arabia cares a lot about non Arabians.
Therefor Saud family is not respected and the proper name is Arabia.

I have little care for what my countrymen believe, and you will find that my relationship to the religious establishment to be that of pure loathing, ALL religious establishments. You will find me caring little about Saudi Arabia's foreign policy for it only affects me lightly, I care more about its internal policies as it dictates my daily life.

You will find that the Mosa you knew is no longer here. A change brought upon by necessity.

Oh come on don't be such a sour-puss ! :angry:

I'm sorry for what anyone of us said to you but again I'll ask you two things to consider :

(i) do you see anything but affection & camaraderie between you & the real life Pakistanis you know.......!

(ii) for the upteenth time for godsake visit Pakistan & I'll show you !

Its the same for what some ethno-nationalists over here say some very hurtful things about my ethnicity or my province but I know for a fact that the average Pakistani out there doesn't reciprocate any of that - So I don't fret & I don't take a lot of offense !

Oh come on don't be such a sour-puss ! :angry:

I'm sorry for what anyone of us said to you but again I'll ask you two things to consider :

(i) do you see anything but affection & camaraderie between you & the real life Pakistanis you know.......!

(ii) for the upteenth time for godsake visit Pakistan & I'll show you !

Its the same for what some ethno-nationalists over here say some very hurtful things about my ethnicity or my province but I know for a fact that the average Pakistani out there doesn't reciprocate any of that - So I don't fret & I don't take a lot of offense !

This is not what I meant.

You will find that the Mosa you knew is no longer here. A change brought upon by necessity.

What necessity? You get to be a man and just stick to your principles. I mean, were you really changed over worthless bashers?! Really? You gave up your religious beliefs, culture and other things just to fed in and now abandoning supporting your bereaved brothers, so what's next if didn't work, will you also give up your country? For god's sake Mosa, you are making things worse, just be yourself man.

What necessity? You get to be a man and just stick to your principles. I mean, were you really changed over worthless bashers?! Really? You gave up your religious beliefs, culture and other things just to fed in and now abandoning supporting your bereaved brothers, so what's next if didn't work, will you also give up your country? For god's sake Mosa, you are making things worse, just be yourself man.

Time changes everything dear BlackEagle, and principles are but self inflicted guidelines, which they too can change.

Oh god thats a bit too much ! :unsure:

This is not what I meant.

Then what do you mean ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom