What's new

Algeria seeks Saudi education expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a KSU graduate :D
Hi Khalifa. I am interested to know about KAUST. Do you know about the college environment inside? I mean, if a foreign student wants to study there, will there be irritants like prayer breaks, limitations on carrying symbols of worship etc? How are the people and facilities? Does a student need to go outside regularly(for supplies etc)?

Any info is appreciated.

okk man; but there is an identity dilemma.

I don't get what you are saying. You base your opinion on a small sample who live elsewere and apply it to the general population in Algeria. Those are born or raised in France and their conduct does necessary resemble the one at the homeland. That the reason I said that their action is to p...iss off the ultra french. And acting arab, even if haggling is universal, is still for the same purpose. You can compare the behavior of Pakistani living in England and you draw some parralel

Mediterranean culture play big role in the Maghreb. We are not arabs, although we share a religion and a language.

then you understand my reasoning...
sir but they have already established thee universities and improving them by every passing day but Algeria is not doing much sir because your leaders are to much busy in corruption

Well, KAUST is diametrically different from the traditional Saudi Universities. By every nook and cranny, KAUST tends to have a Western environment than a conservative one. You can wear whatever clothes you like and carry any worship symbols too. KASUT has a multinational faculty instructors, professors ,as well as students. If you go there you definitely will have a good time. There are French ,Germany ,English ,Spanish ,Italian ,Japanese ,Chinese ,Greek ,Indian ,and Arabs students and faculty. Everything is affordable inside KAUST campus from Gyms to supermarkets.

By the way, there are no tuitions for international students; a free-of-charge Uni will always be amazing for many people :)
Hi Khalifa. I am interested to know about KAUST. Do you know about the college environment inside? I mean, if a foreign student wants to study there, will there be irritants like prayer breaks, limitations on carrying symbols of worship etc? How are the people and facilities? Does a student need to go outside regularly(for supplies etc)?

Any info is appreciated.

Well, KAUST is diametrically different from the traditional Saudi Universities. By every nook and cranny, KAUST tends to have a Western environment than a conservative one. You can wear whatever clothes you like and carry any worship symbols too. KASUT has a multinational faculty instructors, professors ,as well as students. If you go there you definitely will have a good time. There are French ,Germany ,English ,Spanish ,Italian ,Japanese ,Chinese ,Greek ,Indian ,and Arabs students and faculty. Everything is affordable inside KAUST campus from Gyms to supermarkets.

By the way, there are no tuitions for international students; a free-of-charge Uni will always be amazing for many people :)
Wow!! Free tuition?!! It is unbelievable.

sir but they have already established thee universities and improving them by every passing day but Algeria is not doing much sir because your leaders are to much busy in corruption

Engineering or Medicine are both disciplines; I am an engineer so I can talk about it.
Both of these disciplines require time to mature and produce quality.
I can have a world class FACILITY today, but i can not import the tradition and culture of engineering / research;
nor can I improvise university to industry bonds.

Without culture, traditions and indistrial bonds a university is just building with fancy facilities.

Look in Pakistan, you have GIKI & NUST on one side and the new fancy universities on another.

Saudis have their own problems, short term decisions is one of them.
I can tell you that the biggest enemy of Saudi Arabia today is their Labor Minister.
In the name of nationalization his ministry is running a policy of subsidizing merit.
I just can not see why no one has pointed this out as yet not can I understand how his policy will lead to the betterment of the masses.

Saudis (and Pakistanies too) will have to break their tribal traditions.

It is a disaster waiting to happen.

Khalifa .. he is trolling you.
he knows answers to his questions .. that rhetoric is only for self amusement.

@salman108
Adel Al-Fakeih is the worst Saudi politician of all time. His policy and poor decision making reflects how loon he really is. We must report him!

Let him troll and mock, we can always show them how good we are by embarrassing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
easy on ISI saudi boy, ISI does not believe in the state of Saudi arabia and its fake sharia law, ISI is like the al qaeda groups in Saudi arabia that want to overthrow the saud family.

You confused Al-Qaeda with ISI ya Iraqi, Most of the ISI weapons and financial income come from KSA

These are the most extreme jihadists that would not give a fu* about some dishdasha donkey shaking hands with the americans.

We shake their hands, but you shake their feets if you know what i mean :lol:

@salman108
Adel Al-Fakeih is the worst Saudi politician of all time. His policy and poor decision making reflects how loon he really is. We must report him!

Let him troll and mock, we can always show them how good we are by embarrassing them.

mocking HIM is of no good.
he is responsible for his own personality, and that is of no one else business.

What matter is the lack of PROCESS. a whole country (SAUDI ARABIA) can not be left to the decision of one man; and even if ONE man makes a questionable decision why isn't there an internal government process to rectify it ?

Should the king run after every one's mistake to correct it ?
Should the king be an Engineer, and MBA and a doctor, and everything to understand and physically run after every thing ?

These are subjects of process maturity; these will come with time. Both in Saudi Arabia and in Pakistan.

I wish we could learn from each other mistakes rather than making our own dictionary of mistakes and then may or may not learn from it.

Share the labor and share the knowledge learned.

You confused Al-Qaeda with ISI ya Iraqi, Most of the ISI weapons and financial income come from KSA

Man ... those things should not be opened in public. We already have a million problems.
Lets talk less and do more.

I couldn't find them...Maybe 616 fetwas...But patent? the only known export is Coran book and fetwas...

30i9tmc.jpg

260wu9d.png

It is just amazing how much he tried to deny it, dancing around it and everything. Seriously dude?

Not in the mood for trolling.

Really...? Corruption exists all over the world, and Algeria is not the exception...How about the Pakistani submarine saga? what's that a mawlid lollipop!

I always try my best to isolate myself from racial-profiling,However sometimes you have to remind the racist to look in the mirror. Neither India or KSA are flawless, we all take it for granted. India has made a notable progress over the last few decades ,and Saudi has made a considerable amount of progress too which is good for both.Interestingly, I can tell how mad he really is and I think he learned his lesson at this point.

Really...? Corruption exists all over the world, and Algeria is not the exception...How about the Pakistani submarine saga? what's that a mawlid lollipop!

If you ask me, I admire Algerians for their courage and bravery. They fought the imperialists till they got the devil out of their country. That's what matters for me ...

You are absolutely right bro
Take Pakistan for example because of Zia mistake of taking Saudi money and idology the problem face by them is so grave everyday suicide bombing lost of so many innocent life and property damage .
you rightly said plague is the word for them

Seriously, I didn't see it...I don't dance around, I am direct...You all still has nothing to offer us...If you didn't have Mecca and Medina, you will be unknown to us...From our past history, nothing good came to us from Saudi Arabia, the last one is not even 3 mos old! Saudi is like the plague for us, we sneeze just by hearing its name. Sorry worm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom