What's new

Algeria seeks Saudi education expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reasons are my own.

I'm sure they are, I'm not asking whats the reason behind your choice ! I'm asking, if I may, what is your 'choice' - I still don't know what you meant by 'I'm not the same' !

I have little care for what my countrymen believe, and you will find that my relationship to the religious establishment to be that of pure loathing, ALL religious establishments. You will find me caring little about Saudi Arabia's foreign policy for it only affects me lightly, I care more about its internal policies as it dictates my daily life.

Then I do not disagree with you, still I do with the leaders of your country which is my right as they meddle in external countries.

Then I do not disagree with you, still I do with the leaders of your country which is my right as they meddle in external countries.

Then learn to direct your disagreement better, if you wish to direct hate and frustration do it in the government level, do not include the people of the country or the country itself in generalizing or in demeaning ways. Only then will you find me standing against you.

Algerians ... are strange people.

Strange compared to whom? Strange because we exult what makes us what we are, or strange because we don't conform with the panarabist flock?

They some times consider them selves arab, mostly they like to be referred to non residents french.
It is considered uncouth to ask someone, that you don't know his origins. They use "arab", as rebuke toward the ultra french.

Perhaps you should learn how to spell, it is "Saudi Arabia" not "Saoudi Arabia".
Again puts further emphasis on my point, you obviously need our education expertise badly.
Talk about spelling, that the closest way that I like to write it not to offend the other Saoudis...If this this forum allowed us to sent private messages between participants, I would have glad to do it...Content yourself with that the closest I can get.

I took the name JUBA after the famous Iraqi Sniper "Baghdad Sniper", I'm afraid to inform you that no one knows anything about Berbers nor care. :)

I am sure the Iraki sniper did know who he was [Iraq was known for its universities and research centers, before you incited her destruction]and wore it with pride...Just look at his palmares. Can any of the mighty Jordanian or Saoudi soldiers can top that?

I was going to criticize sth, but no changed my mind,:disagree: as I will not give some losers the satisfaction. Sometimes, you just can't be frank here.

Yes dark angel, give me your best...

I see many a heart aches here. Giving way to your foul tongue might redeem your lost self-esteem, but only to you and not to others.

Amazing? you tone down, truth finally got the best of you...I thought when you re-appeared in the forum, my hours are counted ...before being slapped by a ban, for writing ills of the great Kingdom! Did you get your wing clipped? Sorry that you landed on a club foot...Welcome to earth friend.

I get to tell you bro, people here are allergic to you, I don't know why actually. But when you were not around, members either have no interest in KSA or just praise it's achievements, but when you're around people rush from nowhere to bash it. Another thing, I'm not sure if you have noticed, but almost all members who tend to belittle KSA are either losers themselves or live in failed states . :omghaha:

You spoke the truth here...We are not living in Jordan. The great mini kingdom, where infant refugees as young as 9 years old are auctioned of to deprived gulf state octogenarians, where frustrated men get their honor cleansed by killing their female sibling because of an indue innocent smile. And we are not living in Saudi [to please mesomania and to ovoid a ban for misspelling his beloved kingdom of doom[wild small alm tree], where foreigner are forbidden to enter because their name is an offense to Islam or they have a beautiful face...to that, most of us prefer our respective failed state hand down.

You maybe Arab, but you are not Arabian.

? then you need to school black angel, he is all confused, he sees arabian everywhere from el khalij to el mouhit...

I'm terribly sorry for not getting back to you on time. As you can see fellow, some people are deadly jealous when it comes to KSA.

We have got 24 Public Universities in KSA; three of them is located in Riyadh, while the others are located all over the Kingdom. In addition to that, We happen to have 8 Private Universities with three of them in Riyadh.

Well, I graduate from KSU in Riyadh ,which is considered to be one of the most advanced Universities in the Middle East. Its International rank worldwide these days is 187.

First of all, Your High-school major determines your future. We have got 2 main majors in high-school, the first is Science and the other is Art. Art-Gradates Students have a limited access to Higher Education unlike the Scientific ones. If you happen to be an Art-Grad you can apply for Humanities studies, Education , Administration and Management ,or you can join the Military except the Saudi Air-Force college.

Once you receive an admission approval from KSU, you will need to do the orientation year, - also known as the foundation courses in the UK. Students of Humanities will study English , Literature , History , must get an ICDL ,and comparative cultural studies. As soon as you finish the oria as we call it, you can apply to any of the three colleges. However, That doesn't mean you can go to the college you would like to join spontaneously, your GBA will also determine your speciality. It's more or less similar to the American Higher Education system.

I will get something off my chest, my college days were as hard as hell :D. Everyday we receive massive tasks we must do at home ,but I'm very grateful to KSU:D without them I wouldn't be here.

Now I teach at SNG ,aka KSAU, University in Riyadh. It mainly offers course related to Medicine for its Hospitals around Saudi. We have got 17 majors like Medicine, Radiology, Nursing , ER applications , and many. Since SNG Uni is specialized in the field of medical care, their Oria is completely different. I'm not a full-time T.A. though, I teach their Interpreters how to interact with their workmate ,which is critically important due to the multinational environment we have at the SNG hospitals. I do some medical terminologies too. The MOH provides a comprehensive bits and pieces of information about our Public Universities.
What are you guys doing to improve the education of science and engineering and what about MBA and other Business related degrees ?

That I too agree with, which is why I believe it to be undue hate.

@Mosamania is Saudi Arabia planning to open some more universities of Science and Technology like KAUST of improve those which they already have ?

Last edited by a moderator:
and Why majority of students in Kaust are not from Saudi Arabia ? Just studying about King Saud University that is good one specially in engineering and science but can be improved further

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_and_colleges_in_Saudi_Arabia]
Here is the list of universities in Saudi Arabia the only problem which I can see right now is that most Universities are to young or I mean they have been established not long some in 2005 some in 2006 some in 2007 and some in 2009 and many of their departments have started working even in 2012 so they will take time but they are growing and have to improve more their quality of education

Talk about spelling, that the closest way that I like to write it not to offend the other Saoudis...If this this forum allowed us to sent private messages between participants, I would have glad to do it...Content yourself with that the closest I can get.

All of this to avoid acknowledging while Algeria has 6 cited patents that you seems extremely happy about we have 616 patents? which makes us about a little over a hundred times better in terms of science and education than you?

Strange compared to whom? Strange because we exult what makes us what we are, or strange because we don't conform with the panarabist flock?

It is considered uncouth to ask someone, that you don't know his origins. They use "arab", as rebuke toward the ultra french.

okk man; but there is an identity dilemma.

What I couldn't understand coming from an Algerian was that when he had to take concessions he would talk in Arabic, and dress like an Arab, and behave like one.

When he is in his own company, or when he has to throw tantrums the same person behaves like french, and swears he hates the very essence of an Arab.

There in the basis of "strange"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom