What's new

Algeria seeks Saudi education expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Pakistanis don't see it that way General Zia was a great leader ,but Pakistan's foreign enemeies never liked the idea of having nuclear-armed Pakistan. Speaking of whoever's money I don't think that is none of your business. Pakistan will always remain the pivot for all of us.

Don't you think @Aeronaut?

Last edited by a moderator:
Many Pakistanis don't see it that way General Zia was a great leader ,but Pakistan's foreign enemeies never liked the idea of having nuclear-armed Pakistan. Speaking of whoever's money I don't think that is none of your business. Pakistan will always remain the pivot for all of us.

Don't you think @Aeronaut?

Right.
You are answering an Indian about Pakistan's history ...
To put the facts straight, Islamic block card was invented and played by Bhutto,
Gen Zia had little option but to stick with the policy due to the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan ( and the resultant Afghan invasion of Pakistan).

Today every half balled self proclaimed intellectual has an easy way out by blaming Gen Zia for all ills what so ever; whereas they have never ever tried to suggest an alternative course of action nor are they capable of studying history before 1979.

None Malign Gen Zia more than Shias; it is their favorite past time; I think they must have a special hour dedicated to him on the annual beat my self up day.

He is the man in the profile picture, btw Gen Zia also enjoyed a close relationship with the then Shaikh ibn Baz. story for another day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right.
You are answering an Indian about Pakistan's history ...
To put the facts straight, Islamic block card was invented and played by Bhutto,
Gen Zia had little option but to stick with the policy due to the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan ( and the resultant Afghan invasion of Pakistan).

Today every half balled self proclaimed intellectual has an easy way out by blaming Gen Zia for all ills what so ever; whereas they have never ever tried to suggest an alternative course of action nor are they capable of studying history before 1979.

None Malign Gen Zia more than Shias; it is their favorite past time; I think they must have a special hour dedicated to him on the annual beat my self up day.

He is the man in the profile picture, btw Gen Zia also enjoyed a close relationship with the then Shaikh ibn Baz. story for another day.

What do you think of Musharaf?

Really...? Corruption exists all over the world, and Algeria is not the exception...How about the Pakistani submarine saga? what's that a mawlid lollipop!
when I said we are free off corruption in fact we have one of most corrupt leaders come up with some sold points and throw your pathetic bias on side

I always try my best to isolate myself from racial-profiling,However sometimes you have to remind the racist to look in the mirror. Neither India or KSA are flawless, we all take it for granted. India has made a notable progress over the last few decades ,and Saudi has made a considerable amount of progress too which is good for both.Interestingly, I can tell how mad he really is and I think he learned his lesson at this point.

If you ask me, I admire Algerians for their courage and bravery. They fought the imperialists till they got the devil out of their country. That's what matters for me ...
I love Algerians. and all Muslims in the world and Muslim countries but I hate their traitor corrupt secular governments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom