What's new

Algeria seeks Saudi education expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
saudia and education in same sentence? :rofl: even indians are more educated than these uncouth bedouins..

science is dead is KSA, not once have i come across a medical paper/review of saudi origin nor do i know renowned academic of saudi origins or any pivital conferences that occur there. Truly shameful for such an oil rich country.

:pakistan:
I might probably be wrong but from whatever little experience , I understand.

The thing about Pakistan is, people here have tendency to want good relation with other counteries especially Muslim counteries, because of the Muslim brotherhood thing, regardless of secretin differences.
But people are also naive and don't quite understand the politics that goes on in the world and the Middle East.

India is an exception. We seem to have a love hate relation with that country.

Once again mate your wrong! It isn't so much hard to tell. Uncle Google will always be there to afford the cheese.

Saudi and Pakistan is one country

Pakistan's Ambassador to KSA tells Time Magazine. (;
Pakistan your Israel? you mean now? not a few decades ago?

I believed Pakistan was the most important China ally (and it is very good for Pakistan , it is all i wish for them) in the region
China can be compared to USA and Pakistan to Israel. KSA cannot be compared to USA but Israel.

I'm like a cat on a hot bricks, please?

Another conspiracy theorist :o

Yes Yes Yes Yes. Pakistan is our Israel ,you got a problem with that brat?

no brother I have no problem with you and your govt, Its our "Chosen Leaders" I have problem with who cant differentiate between right and wrong.

no brother I have no problem with you and your govt, Its our "Chosen Leaders" I have problem with who cant differentiate between right and wrong.
I'm against Nawaz Sharief of that's what you're saying! But, the Royals love him what can I do. I'm also aware of the corruption if that's what you're implying.
science is dead is KSA, not once have i come across a medical paper/review of saudi origin nor do i know renowned academic of saudi origins or any pivital conferences that occur there. Truly shameful for such an oil rich country.

I actually gained my M.A in Man Univeristy and received a reward for the project. It doesn't get me anyway, I feel sorry for you, you're too ignorant who could see clearer in the dark than the day.

most saudis can't even read or write in anything other than arabic, and their average math and science education is that of a 4th grade kid in the west. and they consider that as being literate. who makes these maps :lol:

besides algeria isn't looking for alif beh.. its called education expertise. saudis are a big zero.

turkey is head and shoulders over saudia, if algeria wanted to keep it in the muslim world. iran is even better when it comes to science or mathematics or engineering. :smart:
amazed at your lack of knowledge lady Saudi education budget is 45 billion dollars they have hired service of those people who have either developed or ran best universities in the world to help them make best universities in Saudi Arabia and right now more than 200000 Saudi students are studying in best universities of the world and they will return and teach in these universities and start different research programs slowy new universities in Saudi Arabia will have Saudi teachers and students giving and getting best education

@Yzd Khalifa and @Arabian Legend please tell how many universities Saudi Arabia have right now and how many knew are they developing and what is taught in all these universities and how quality of education is begin made better and how are you trying to improve your school education I want full details either here or in new thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm against Nawaz Sharief of that's what you're saying! But, the Royals love him what can I do. I'm also aware of the corruption if that's what you're implying.

I actually gained my M.A in Man Univeristy and received a reward for the project. It doesn't get me anyway, I feel sorry for you, you're too ignorant who could see clearer in the dark than the day.

Master of arts isn't science, only the social science aspects, geography. Humanities isn't my expertise anyway. If your building upon that project then your contributing to the knowledge i'd respect your that but in medicine and science, KSA has little impact and when i mean science is dead i mean little scientific output comes from KSA and when it does, (the original papers) have little impact factor at best, this not what you'd expect from a petrodollar nation.

amazed at your lack of knowledge lady Saudi education budget is 45 billion dollars they have hired service of those people who have either developed or ran best universities in the world to help them make best universities in Saudi Arabia and right now more than 200000 Saudi students are studying in best universities of the world and they will return and teach in these universities and start different research programs slowy new universities in Saudi Arabia will have Saudi teachers and students giving and getting best education

So all those saudi students abroad will return home and decide to remain in academics?

Master of arts isn't science, only the social science aspects, geography. Humanities isn't my expertise anyway. If your building upon that project then your contributing to the knowledge i'd respect your that but in medicine and science, KSA has little impact and when i mean science is dead i mean little scientific output comes from KSA and when it does, (the original papers) have little impact factor at best, this not what you'd expect from a petrodollar nation.

So all those saudi students abroad will return home and decide to remain in academics?
they will have to return because law is that and their contract with government and not all will be in academics many will be in industries and other sectors Saudi Arabia is also developing 5 to 6 new industrial areas

sir Saudi have focused on education and research little late so it will take time

Actually, My degree is somewhat related to Social Science. Anyhow, I'm not the only newly graduate Saudi abroad, We still have 273k people studying abroad. It would be too dull to assume that all of them will go back and lecture at Universities in KSA. Some are already ARAMCO students , DRS, Engineers ,Nuclear Scientists ;) studying in Pakistan ( The West is a lil bit uncomfortable to allow our kids to gawk in their labs ,thanks to Pakistan our physicists have been training in there for 3 decades now.

How about the establishment of the first-ever disabled children center in Riyadh? A center that is open to the worst cases in neighboring ME States and a training ground for therapists in the the whole of the middle east? Or how about doing Siamese-twins separation surgeries every other month to save the lives of NON-Saudi children?

Thanks for earning your respect Sir, It makes me feel like Hulk.

Check these links out bro

Saudi achievement showcased

Saudi Inventors Win 9 Prizes at International Exhibition of Inventors

Saudi Students' inventions ARAMCO

Saudis bag 13 prizes at world’s largest inventors’ fair

they will have to return because law is that and their contract with government and not all will be in academics many will be in industries and other sectors Saudi Arabia is also developing 5 to 6 new industrial areas

sir Saudi have focused on education and research little late so it will take time

Haters are going to hate till they rot in pieces.
Never say never my man :D with the newly discovered natural gas fields in the West coast and the new shale gas revolution :D nothing can stop KSA from bill-gating , by the lord's will.

the exactly what I am implying and Royals should not stand behind our political leader both good and bad, should not try to save anyone or get anyone killed, should not support one or the other...let our internal matter be solved by us, like a good friend who does not interfere in your marital problems.

I understand the rant and rage. At the same time you have to realize that I can't change the King's wishes. I receive an order and I execute it. Nawaz owns one of the largest Hyper-Market in the ME now, he should stay the hell out of Pakistan ,and we should look after the people of Pakistan not their politicians.
the exactly what I am implying and Royals should not stand behind our political leader both good and bad, should not try to save anyone or get anyone killed, should not support one or the other...let our internal matter be solved by us, like a good friend who does not interfere in your marital problems.

No talented Saudis are laboring elsewhere they are studying correct, and what the hell do you take us for? Higher education and research is done in English here, a more common language than French. And obviously YOUR higher education minister seeks our help for a reason.

Talking to you made me realize why your minister is seeking our help.

Take you for? A toy R us country with stone age culture. Harroubia is a Bouteflika's closest friend and he does what Bouteflika tells him to do. It is not because Bouteflika is enamored with the Saoudi monarchy that Algerian in their big majority are. We have more universities than Saoudi Arabia does, and one saoudi university managed and curriculum dispensed by Americans doesn't make you the beacon of education. Look over your shoulder to the east the best engineers maning Qatari petroleum industry are Algerian taught in Algerian Universities, the best pilots that fly Qatari Airways are Algerian also. We lost 500,000 intelligentia elite in the 90's due to Islam fundamentalism that was financed By Saoudi Arabia, armed by Iran, trained by Sudan and Lybia.

LoL. Most of our faculties around the kingdom are Saudis. I'm a part-time T.A. I know what I'm talking about :p

Khalifa really?

KSA has invested lots of money in higher education lately and inshallah it will reap fruits. King Saud Uni is ranked in the top 200 by both QS and times if I am not wrong. That's a great achievement. Good development about algeria trying to learn from KSA. Hater gonna hate so best let them bark.
Luffy, we know Saoudi Arabia , and I know what I am talking about...Just look at the trade balance between the two countries and you will get the picture.

I

Exploration is my field and I cut my teeth with Sonatrach ...Before [in the 70's] they expected our reserve to be depleted by the end of 2000. We are in 2013 and we are still producing. Like I said in the post above we still have 3/4 of the country inexplored. the spacing of wells in 1/10km2 in developped area. And we have the Med..which is the biggest play of the decade to come.
Algeria : 44,163 million (2050)

We are 39,000,000 now, and population expected to rise 1,000,000 a year...use a calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom