What's new

Aleppo Clashes Threaten to Spill into Turkish Territory

I told the Turks months ago their support for these rebels will one day come back to bite them. They all insulted me for saying the truth.

Don't worry this is just the beginning, maybe in the future you will be up against Russia because of turkish government policies.

AKP is now afraid of its own seeds? AKP planted them, watered them, and now those terrorists grew to do their jobs... AKP supported them, armed them, trained them, sheltered them.. they even have bases inside Turkey... AKP brought terrorism into Syria, and chaos will spread, AKP supported terrorists already attacked Turkish civilians with their bombings... I just don't understand why would the Turkish people want to see their neighbors in chaos, don't they know chaos spreads like wildfire?? and if Turkish people don't support chaos, then it is time to end it by simply ending AKP terror support in Syria...
Isis is enemy of Turkey the allready atacked us, Turkey is supporting FSA.

Isis is enemy of Turkey the allready atacked us, Turkey is supporting FSA.
F$A = Alqaeda , every terrorists that wanted to go into Syria, went to Turkey first, they were easily admitted into Turkey, trained and then smuggled into Syria... many anti-Syria news outlet even admits it... and don't tell me that AKP doesn't know if the terrorists are entering, because it either means two things, failure and weakens on Turkish intelligence ( I highly doubt) or coordination between AKP and terrorists to enter Syria... again look what your support to the so called F$A aka alqaeda has brought you, only headache and chaos... if AKP didn't support war and chaos Turkey would have a safe neighbor that didn't have to worry about, just like how the borders between Syria and Turkey were open and safe before the war in Syria..

F$A = Alqaeda , every terrorists that wanted to go into Syria, went to Turkey first, they were easily admitted into Turkey, trained and then smuggled into Syria... many anti-Syria news outlet even admits it... and don't tell me that AKP doesn't know if the terrorists are entering, because it either means two things, failure and weakens on Turkish intelligence ( I highly doubt) or coordination between AKP and terrorists to enter Syria... again look what your support to the so called F$A aka alqaeda has brought you, only headache and chaos... if AKP didn't support war and chaos Turkey would have a safe neighbor that didn't have to worry about, just like how the borders between Syria and Turkey were open and safe before the war in Syria..
Like i said i dont support Erdogans current FP but tell me why FSA and Isis are fighting eachother if they are the same?

Like i said i dont support Erdogans current FP but tell me why FSA and Isis are fighting eachother if they are the same?
correction: F$A + Nusra or Alqadae in Syria vs. ISIL ALqaeda in Iraq.. Nusra front is also another terrorists group..... they are fighting each other over land and power, but they have the same ideology no difference... and don't let the fighting fool you... it is just a game so some countries that support various Alqaeda like ideology terrorists groups in Syria can avoid "connection" with Alqaeda..

this site will be attacked 100% either by FSA to drag Turkey into the fight or SAA to put blame on the FSA to withdraw Turkeys backing or even other countries who want to weaken or destroy Turkey.

• The area surrounding the tomb has been captured by the ISIL.
  • The Turkish Military has given the 25 soldiers stationed at the tomb permission to fire when fired upon.
  • Turkish ground and air units near the Syrian border are on alert in order to respond to any scenario.
  • The tomb is located 37km away from the Turkish border.

Mehmetçik, El Kaide'nin ortasında kaldı - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

sonds.jpg

suleymansah.jpg

Special thanks to @TurAr

Last edited:
  • The area surrounding the tomb has been captured by the ISIL.
  • The Turkish Military has given the 25 soldiers stationed at the tomb permission to fire when fired upon.
  • Turkish ground and air units near the Syrian border are on alert in order to respond to any scenario.
  • The tomb is located 37km away from the Turkish border.
Mehmetçik, El Kaide'nin ortasında kaldı - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Special thanks to @TurAr
fortunately the tomb looks strategically well positioned in that pic, at least the soldiers can't be overrun from all sides, but i fear that the shortage of men and heavy weapons (if it's true that they are only armed with light weapons or if they don;t have hidden heavy weapons as a backup) might be a problem. also how are supplies delivered? if through land, i hope these won;t become target for those animals. hope the soldiers there prepare for a possible attack...

fortunately the tomb looks strategically well positioned in that pic, at least the soldiers can't be overrun from all sides, but i fear that the shortage of men and heavy weapons (if it's true that they are only armed with light weapons or if they don;t have hidden heavy weapons as a backup) might be a problem. also how are supplies delivered? if through land, i hope these won;t become target for those animals. hope the soldiers there prepare for a possible attack...
I agree they could bomb the small compund with mortars and just fire at it like crazy with their aa guns. We must take action immediatly to secure the area. There are Turkmens in the area as well so that is an advantage.
Yurt dışındaki tek Türk toprağı çatışma altında kaldı

They don’t follow that logic, they don’t care about life so guts is not an issue for them, and if it’s ISIS an attack/s is very expected if you ask me.

I once heard them telling that, Islam will come to Turkey with out conquest and without blood.

They don't want to start shıt with Turkey and lose all their progress.

I believe that they will do something stupid and attack the position after they fully secure the area.

Back
Top Bottom