What's new

Al Khalid One will be rollout next year (2015)

Hey guys can anyone tell me what is "Haider" tank?.Al Khaid 2 or MBT 3000.

No, the thing is...we have literally "schooled" inferior indians again and again and again and again on this forum.

We senior members have went though detailed explanations, and showed in detail the indigenous aspect of Al Khalid tanks..with all the sources.

But then...a poor monkey (or a dumb monkey..cuz he is sikh and so is his dad LOL) like @karan21 will come along and say the same exact bullsh!t that we already have debunked trillion times..

For example check this one out. Al Khalid tanks are equipped with advance Integrated Battle-Field Management System where by tank commander can see whats happening in the battle-field from a very advantageous position..and can even control UAVs while sitting in the tank. Poor gullible indians reacted "Oh this is impossible. Pakistan doesn't have such advance systems. China gave it..blah blah"...

so for that, we showed poor delusional bhartis this..

Pakistan's own Integrated Battle-Field Management system called "Rehbar"...

http://www.gids.com.pk/land

The system is developed by Pakistani HIT (Heavy Industries Taxilla) and Pakistani CARE (Centre for Advanced Research in Engineering).

Some images...

OjRFM.jpg

4FSZF.jpg

and so on...

Now the thing is, I can go on and on..and one by one..I can show/demonstrate how Al Khalid-1 is an indigenous tank with Pakistani systems, Pakistani guns, Pakistani BMS, Pakistani rounds and so on and so on...but to what avail?

Inferior, gullible indians will come back few days later..and say the exact same bullsh!t and like to live in their delusions :lol: You know what I know this? Because it has been happening for YEARS now. indian fanboys just dont want to learn...

That's why idiots like Karan aren't taken seriously by well-informed members anymore...

I was frustrated few days back before and then come to conclusion that they are people who always 123 only and if you say that after 3 number 4 is their then first they say that is impossible because we (Pakistani say's) and if we prove that it is globally prove that, then they come up that Pakistani/Chinese don't have capability to do so and after showing them some slide and sound of our technology then the last and funny part come out that our technology is far backward compare to this shit and that shit of this country and that country and India already have hand in that and we will produce the same in few years and i guess that Indian years is more then normal Earth years and they are following Jupiter year which is equal to 12 years of Earth year.

Bottomline: We don't have to waste our energy to prove them wrong, just ignore them and let them have their monkey business and we will do our constructive discussion

Some info on the AK upgrade (ALREADY IN SERVICE)... AK II (which is to be in service by next year is different from the one in service)....

KARACHI - Pakistan’s Al Khalid Tank is widely being considered one of the most competent Main Battle Tanks (MBTs) in the global arms market. The Al Khalid I is said to have a new armor that has been tested to defeat all known 120mm and 125mm rounds.

This special armour is a major technological breakthrough for Pakistan. The tank has received a new transmission and revised electronic turret control.This was stated by Syed Muhammad Ali, the first certified military concept tank designer of Pakistan, while talking to The Nation.

He said that the Al Khalid I has a new Integrated Battle Management System (IBMS) and active threat-protection system, the latter being an upgrade from the passive system in the earlier model. The tank is now perhaps one of the most heavily weaponized per tonnage of any tank, being able to carry 49 125mm rounds, 1,500 12.7mm and 7,100 7.62mm rounds.

Current version has 1200hp engine, but may be the future variant will get a more powerful 1500hp or so engine, but that version is years away for now.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AK-II

Major Points from the Janes Source

Upgraded variant of Al khalid Tank

*420 Al khalid in service instead of earlier believed 300
*more than 50% development done.
*Will undergo Production onwards june 2015
*1500hp engine
*Digital Driver manual
*improved command and control and better night-fighting capabilities.
*Further improvement of Firepower and Protection
*20-40 Upgraded variant of AK will be produced onwards the start of mass production

So production start from 2002 and based on 420 Tanks, we can say 35 Tanks per year and almost 3 Tanks per month. Good production rate from a Country like Pakistan having limited resources. Hope soon they will launch upgradation of Alkhalid into AK-1 level:enjoy:

This AK-1 project has been run at very slow pace. I remember this started way back in 1992 and there was big news and article in Pakistan Defence magazine, while working in Abu Dhabi back then I had to run around all of Abu Dhabi to find a copy. Finally found one in Dubai store few weeks later.
I think Pakistan seriously lacks right Infrastructure to handle big defense projects.

On a scale of 10 to 10.
How dumb are you?

On a scale of 10 to 10; Indian.

On topic:

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't all our basic AKs upgraded to the AK-I standard? By AK-I I mean the the upgraded basic AK. And what is up with this mess of naming our AKs? The tank talked about in the Janes article surely is not the upgrade, which was completed a long time ago. I am of the belief that the Brig. interviewed by Janes F-ed it up and called AK-II AK-I. HIT can't be stupid enough to recycle a designation already in use by them for years and stamp it on a new product.

@Dazzler @farhan_9909 @DESERT FIGHTER

It's an utter disappointment HIT backing out of their words and promises which they seem to made in April 2014 Janes article and the impression of of Al-Khalid II was utterly misleading as well

What is more disappointing, Al-Khalid 1 which is being under-development from 2010 is still underdevelopment. It doesn't take 5-6 years to develop an upgraded version unless there are extreme funding issues.

Atleast Pakistani Brigadiers/ HIT should not mislead and state the reality as it is.

Why do you say that?

I am rather disappointed about the Al khalid II,it seems like Al khalid II projected is already cancelled with the possibility of MBT-3000 declared as Al khalid II in future.

Where did you get that from?

Last edited:
vt4 is offered with deep discounts and much better performance compared to mbt 2000. but it is being tested. tha namealhaider is a fantasy at best. alkhalid-2 or -1 is being made as the tier1 mbt for pakistan army with major improvements discussed here. However, not everything about alkhalid1 is disclosed yet. It is being tested and improved as we speak at Tank Manufacturing Factory.

Those are not AK 1 specs @skybolt is wrong

You are right man.

When will we see our Next Generation HAIDER Tank in IDEAS 2014, day ?

To me there is no existence of AK-II, and AK-I just got into production. And AK is not equal to Haider (VT4). Is AK a Modular design like the Haider Project?

And VT-4 (mbt3000), will be stripped down, and installed with Pakistani/Ukrainian/Western components and turned into the Haider Project.

vt4 is offered with deep discounts and much better performance compared to mbt 2000. but it is being tested. tha namealhaider is a fantasy at best. alkhalid-2 or -1 is being made as the tier1 mbt for pakistan army with major improvements discussed here. However, not everything about alkhalid1 is disclosed yet. It is being tested and improved as we speak at Tank Manufacturing Factory.

Al-Haider or Haider is the best name of the tank, which is called VT-4. I donot think VT4 = AK-II.

What do you mean by Tier 1 mbt ? sorry but HIT and PA have been very slow with AK Project. and Pakistan should inducting VT4 (MBT3000) for its Next Generation Haider Project because Haider Tank will be a generation ahead.

In my opinion our MBT's name Al-Khalid is best suited as it's named after one of the very best cavalry commanders in history.

Hey guys can anyone tell me what is "Haider" tank?.Al Khalid 2 or MBT 3000.

Like Type 90II was stripped and broken down and made into a new tank called Al Khalid MBT, and MBT 2000 (for export customers), similarly MBT 3000 will be stripped down, tested and installed with all Pakistani/Ukrainian components to be made into Next Generation 'Haider project' as the whole Pakistan and World now knows as.

MBT 3000 is not AK-II, there is no AK-2.

And infact, MBT-3000 (VT4) will be turned into N.G HAIDER MBT.

When will we see these tank rolling out ?

There is no existence of AK-2 or Al-Khalid 2, only AK-I will start production from 2015, and all AK will be upgraded to AK-I standards, before Haider MBT kicks in, in developed form.

Are you trying to collect intelligence info? I dont see why you needed to ask about datalink medium even as a hobbyist/defence geek.
Do you think the Indian Army and RAW people and ISI and Pak Army are not aware of each others strength and weakness..

You are right man.

When will we see our Next Generation HAIDER Tank in IDEAS 2014, day ?

To me there is no existence of AK-II, and AK-I just got into production. And AK is not equal to Haider (VT4). Is AK a Modular design like the Haider Project?

And VT-4 (mbt3000), will be stripped down, and installed with Pakistani/Ukrainian/Western components and turned into the Haider Project.

Al-Haider or Haider is the best name of the tank, which is called VT-4. I donot think VT4 = AK-II.

What do you mean by Tier 1 mbt ? sorry but HIT and PA have been very slow with AK Project. and Pakistan should inducting VT4 (MBT3000) for its Next Generation Haider Project because Haider Tank will be a generation ahead.
O Mr Haider Tank will be secondary Tank AL-KHALID 1 will be our Main Battle Tank and is better than Haider

Back
Top Bottom