What's new

Al Khalid One will be rollout next year (2015)

Improve body, new gun system with increase fire round capacity, Anti tow missile, upgrade engine and many more expected

Tip of the iceberg.

Increased ammo capacity all round, the firing mechanism and FCS has been improved, IBMS, I also heard something about he autoloader being improved, sensors and auto tracking system incorporation. The real evolution of the Al Khalid series is marked by the use of ERA, thermal imaging incorporation, VARTA system from Ukraine.

News caster called it "Al-khalidoon" :rofl:

:lol:

Last edited:
Can you get me a source to prove that?? Its hard to believe, I am 100% sure that most Al-Khalid is Jf-17 is nothing more than kits from China assembled by Pakistan.
Al Khalid is not any more many things we bought from China Gun is different and engine from Ukraine and other things are different

Can you get me a source to prove that?? Its hard to believe, I am 100% sure that most Al-Khalid is Jf-17 is nothing more than kits from China assembled by Pakistan.

The mistake you made was mixing us up with India

Pakistan is evidently much better than india at this

JFT is because so CATIC also has to extract the investment they have made into jft.pakistan will have 100% airframe rights onwards block 3

search more about al khalid

I think @karan21 has a valid point.. He has asked for source.. Rather than posting it, you have started with Arjun Tank, Tejas and most importantly (for you) the Toilets... 124 Arjun MK1 in service and 118 MK2 are on order.... About Tejas, 40 on order and MK2 would be on order once its development is completed.. Now could elaborate to us.. How both defense projects fail????

About Al-Khalid, let the specs come out.. unlike you I won't call it a failed project unless I see its specs.. One thing for sure these machines will prove their metal in action..

Rest up to you.. whether you want to have a rational debate or just trolling..

Good day..

No, the thing is...we have literally "schooled" inferior indians again and again and again and again on this forum.

We senior members have went though detailed explanations, and showed in detail the indigenous aspect of Al Khalid tanks..with all the sources.

But then...a poor monkey (or a dumb monkey..cuz he is sikh and so is his dad LOL) like @karan21 will come along and say the same exact bullsh!t that we already have debunked trillion times..

For example check this one out. Al Khalid tanks are equipped with advance Integrated Battle-Field Management System where by tank commander can see whats happening in the battle-field from a very advantageous position..and can even control UAVs while sitting in the tank. Poor gullible indians reacted "Oh this is impossible. Pakistan doesn't have such advance systems. China gave it..blah blah"...

so for that, we showed poor delusional bhartis this..

Pakistan's own Integrated Battle-Field Management system called "Rehbar"...

http://www.gids.com.pk/land

The system is developed by Pakistani HIT (Heavy Industries Taxilla) and Pakistani CARE (Centre for Advanced Research in Engineering).

Some images...

OjRFM.jpg

4FSZF.jpg

and so on...

Now the thing is, I can go on and on..and one by one..I can show/demonstrate how Al Khalid-1 is an indigenous tank with Pakistani systems, Pakistani guns, Pakistani BMS, Pakistani rounds and so on and so on...but to what avail?

Inferior, gullible indians will come back few days later..and say the exact same bullsh!t and like to live in their delusions :lol: You know what I know this? Because it has been happening for YEARS now. indian fanboys just dont want to learn...

That's why idiots like Karan aren't taken seriously by well-informed members anymore...

Back
Top Bottom