What's new

Al Khalid One will be rollout next year (2015)

No, the thing is...we have literally "schooled" inferior indians again and again and again and again on this forum.

We senior members have went though detailed explanations, and showed in detail the indigenous aspect of Al Khalid tanks..with all the sources.

But then...a poor monkey (or a dumb monkey..cuz he is sikh and so is his dad LOL) like @karan21 will come along and say the same exact bullsh!t that we already have debunked trillion times..

For example check this one out. Al Khalid tanks are equipped with advance Integrated Battle-Field Management System where by tank commander can see whats happening in the battle-field from a very advantageous position..and can even control UAVs while sitting in the tank. Poor gullible indians reacted "Oh this is impossible. Pakistan doesn't have such advance systems. China gave it..blah blah"...

so for that, we showed poor delusional bhartis this..

Pakistan's own Integrated Battle-Field Management system called "Rehbar"...

http://www.gids.com.pk/land

The system is developed by Pakistani HIT (Heavy Industries Taxilla) and Pakistani CARE (Centre for Advanced Research in Engineering).

Some images...

OjRFM.jpg

4FSZF.jpg

and so on...

Now the thing is, I can go on and on..and one by one..I can show/demonstrate how Al Khalid-1 is an indigenous tank with Pakistani systems, Pakistani guns, Pakistani BMS, Pakistani rounds and so on and so on...but to what avail?

Inferior, gullible indians will come back few days later..and say the exact same bullsh!t and like to live in their delusions :lol: You know what I know this? Because it has been happening for YEARS now. indian fanboys just dont want to learn...

That's why idiots like Karan aren't taken seriously by well-informed members anymore...
Thanks for the info.. It added to my knowledge.. There would be some people on both sides who would discount the achievements of either one.. Clever one will take the knowledge, fools will make fun of it..

Again thanks for the info..

Thanks for the info.. It added to my knowledge.. There would be some people on both sides who would discount the achievements of either one.. Clever one will take the knowledge, fools will make fun of it..

Again thanks for the info..

I am glad that members like you still exist on this forum.

I apologize if I offended you by any means..

I am glad that members like you still exist on this forum.

I apologize if I offended you by any means..
When Indians and Pakistanis meet abroad, they pose live Bichada hua purana dost.. Its the nationalism or I say blind nationalism which brings enmity among the below neighbors.. Not to forget the centuries old Hindu Muslim wars... Yet, there would be a day when I could visit Lahore..

Meanwhile on the topic, are these 'Integrated battle management system' connected via satellite??

When Indians and Pakistanis meet abroad, they pose live Bichada hua purana dost.. Its the nationalism or I say blind nationalism which brings enmity among the below neighbors.. Not to forget the centuries old Hindu Muslim wars... Yet, there would be a day when I could visit Lahore..

Meanwhile on the topic, are these 'Integrated battle management system' connected via satellite??

Are you trying to collect intelligence info? I dont see why you needed to ask about datalink medium even as a hobbyist/defence geek.

I want to visit india too someday..

Yes.

GPS and now Chinese Beidou. (Pakistan became the first non-chinese user of Beidou. There's a thread about it. Try to find it if u want)...

Here's a news in 2012 whereby SUPARCO (Pakistani Space Agency) partnered with the Chinese Space Organization to get access to military-level signal from the Chinese Global Navigation System (I presume Pakistan will get signals for South Asian/Indian Ocean region)..

Suparco set to get global navigation satellite system - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Work has been going on this for some years now...

Last edited:
No, the thing is...we have literally "schooled" inferior indians again and again and again and again on this forum.

We senior members have went though detailed explanations, and showed in detail the indigenous aspect of Al Khalid tanks..with all the sources.

But then...a poor monkey (or a dumb monkey..cuz he is sikh and so is his dad LOL) like @karan21 will come along and say the same exact bullsh!t that we already have debunked trillion times..

For example check this one out. Al Khalid tanks are equipped with advance Integrated Battle-Field Management System where by tank commander can see whats happening in the battle-field from a very advantageous position..and can even control UAVs while sitting in the tank. Poor gullible indians reacted "Oh this is impossible. Pakistan doesn't have such advance systems. China gave it..blah blah"...

so for that, we showed poor delusional bhartis this..

Pakistan's own Integrated Battle-Field Management system called "Rehbar"...

http://www.gids.com.pk/land

The system is developed by Pakistani HIT (Heavy Industries Taxilla) and Pakistani CARE (Centre for Advanced Research in Engineering).

Some images...

OjRFM.jpg

4FSZF.jpg

and so on...

Now the thing is, I can go on and on..and one by one..I can show/demonstrate how Al Khalid-1 is an indigenous tank with Pakistani systems, Pakistani guns, Pakistani BMS, Pakistani rounds and so on and so on...but to what avail?

Inferior, gullible indians will come back few days later..and say the exact same bullsh!t and like to live in their delusions :lol: You know what I know this? Because it has been happening for YEARS now. indian fanboys just dont want to learn...

That's why idiots like Karan aren't taken seriously by well-informed members anymore...

I would like to know which systems of the Al Khalid was developed in Pakistan other than the IBMS.Don't think I'm trying to troll you guys,that's not my intention.I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious.

I would like to know which systems of the Al Khalid was developed in Pakistan other than the IBMS.Don't think I'm trying to troll you guys,that's not my intention.I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious.

how about the armour?era?tank gun?IBMS?Fire supression system?Laser jamming and warning system ATCOP LTS I? data connectivity system?Autoloader?the whole fukin design? etc etc?

how about the armour?era?tank gun?IBMS?Fire supression system?Laser jamming and warning system ATCOP LTS I? data connectivity system?Autoloader?the whole fukin design? etc etc?

Ummmm......not the whole fucking design of course,at least not all by itself.And if I'm not wrong,the autoloader is also of Chinese origin,the rests seems like of Pakistani origin though.Actually,it doesn't really matter much,but thanks a lot anyway. :)

Ummmm......not the whole fucking design of course,at least not all by itself.

Designed by Syed Muhammad Ali, the first certified military concept tank designer of Pakistan... but yes we probably did take Ukranians and Chinese help...!

And if I'm not wrong,the autoloader is also of Chinese origin,

You are wrong.. Chinese auto loader was replace more than half a decade ago!

Solid State Autoloader

Modern warfare demands installation of robust control systems in main battle tank to enhance firepower and maneuverability. CARE has developed Solid State Autoloader for Pakistan Army main battle tank MBT Al-Khalid, replacing the Chinese Autoloader. The auto-loading mechanism consists of two subsections, the Motorized Mechanical Subsystem consisting of carousel magazine, hoister mechanism, ejection frame and window assemblies etc. Driven by several high power motors and solenoids along with mechanical proximity switches. The other part is the electric control subsystem, responsible for coordinated control of various operations carried out by the mechanical subsystem.

The solid state Autoloader developed by CARE has eliminated the need for relay and utilizes the latest solid-state electronic devices to provide the control functionalities hence leading to most reliable system.
  • Completely solid-state design with NO RELAYS
  • Design based on programmable logic, processor and FPGAs
  • 100% compatible with Tank's existing mechanical design / mounting as well as the wiring harness and connectors
  • Bi-directional carousal motion leading to substantial reduction in the maximum loading time for the farthest ammo
  • Simultaneous display of the number of each ammo type (i.e. HE/HA/AP) present in carousel magazine along with the number of empty trays

Solid State Autoloader

the rests seems like of Pakistani origin though.Actually,it doesn't really matter much,but thanks a lot anyway. :)

Not a 100% but several systems of european origin are produced under ToT...(except the Engine).

Designed by Syed Muhammad Ali, the first certified military concept tank designer of Pakistan... but yes we probably did take Ukranians and Chinese help...!

You are wrong.. Chinese auto loader was replace more than half a decade ago!

Solid State Autoloader

Modern warfare demands installation of robust control systems in main battle tank to enhance firepower and maneuverability. CARE has developed Solid State Autoloader for Pakistan Army main battle tank MBT Al-Khalid, replacing the Chinese Autoloader. The auto-loading mechanism consists of two subsections, the Motorized Mechanical Subsystem consisting of carousel magazine, hoister mechanism, ejection frame and window assemblies etc. Driven by several high power motors and solenoids along with mechanical proximity switches. The other part is the electric control subsystem, responsible for coordinated control of various operations carried out by the mechanical subsystem.

The solid state Autoloader developed by CARE has eliminated the need for relay and utilizes the latest solid-state electronic devices to provide the control functionalities hence leading to most reliable system.
  • Completely solid-state design with NO RELAYS
  • Design based on programmable logic, processor and FPGAs
  • 100% compatible with Tank's existing mechanical design / mounting as well as the wiring harness and connectors
  • Bi-directional carousal motion leading to substantial reduction in the maximum loading time for the farthest ammo
  • Simultaneous display of the number of each ammo type (i.e. HE/HA/AP) present in carousel magazine along with the number of empty trays

Solid State Autoloader

Not a 100% but several systems of european origin are produced under ToT...(except the Engine).
Pictures?

Some info on the AK upgrade (ALREADY IN SERVICE)... AK II (which is to be in service by next year is different from the one in service)....

KARACHI - Pakistan’s Al Khalid Tank is widely being considered one of the most competent Main Battle Tanks (MBTs) in the global arms market. The Al Khalid I is said to have a new armor that has been tested to defeat all known 120mm and 125mm rounds.

This special armour is a major technological breakthrough for Pakistan. The tank has received a new transmission and revised electronic turret control.This was stated by Syed Muhammad Ali, the first certified military concept tank designer of Pakistan, while talking to The Nation.

He said that the Al Khalid I has a new Integrated Battle Management System (IBMS) and active threat-protection system, the latter being an upgrade from the passive system in the earlier model. The tank is now perhaps one of the most heavily weaponized per tonnage of any tank, being able to carry 49 125mm rounds, 1,500 12.7mm and 7,100 7.62mm rounds.

Current version has 1200hp engine, but may be the future variant will get a more powerful 1500hp or so engine, but that version is years away for now.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AK-II

Major Points from the Janes Source

Upgraded variant of Al khalid Tank

*420 Al khalid in service instead of earlier believed 300

*more than 50% development done.
*Will undergo Production onwards june 2015
*1500hp engine
*Digital Driver manual
*improved command and control and better night-fighting capabilities.
*Further improvement of Firepower and Protection
*20-40 Upgraded variant of AK will be produced onwards the start of mass production

Back
Top Bottom