What's new

Al Khalid One will be rollout next year (2015)

O Mr Haider Tank will be secondary Tank AL-KHALID 1 will be our Main Battle Tank and is better than Haider

But why brother, most here claim Haider would be MODULAR DESIGN while AK is not that much Modular?

And the engine on Haider would be 1500 hp while AK has 1200hp / 1300hp?

Like Type 90II was stripped and broken down and made into a new tank called Al Khalid MBT, and MBT 2000 (for export customers), similarly MBT 3000 will be stripped down, tested and installed with all Pakistani/Ukrainian components to be made into Next Generation 'Haider project' as the whole Pakistan and World now knows as.

MBT 3000 is not AK-II, there is no AK-2.

And infact, MBT-3000 (VT4) will be turned into N.G HAIDER MBT.

There is no existence of AK-2 or Al-Khalid 2, only AK-I will start production from 2015, and all AK will be upgraded to AK-I standards, before Haider MBT kicks in, in developed form.

so you are refuting the HIT chairman, you shouod bring some good evidence to negate AK1 existance and it better be more than your love for a supposedly superior tank thats yet to go user trials, forget about induction. even the known specifications and the demo video of vt-4 is a sheer giveaway it is not a radical improvement over alkhalid baseline version, perhaps on mbt 2000, could be. If you disagree, i will prove my point through my observations and what i know more about AK-1 being tested developed.

But why brother, most here claim Haider would be MODULAR DESIGN while AK is not that much Modular?

And the engine on Haider would be 1500 hp while AK has 1200hp / 1300hp?
Yes because AK-1 Features not known yet but its our Main Battle Tank and AK-1 will have 1500 HP engine. The features @skybolt posted of AK-1 are of AK not AK-1. AK-1 will have 1500 HP engine 125 MM Gun and with 4 to 6 other major changes. As for Haider (MBT-3000) the one which Pakistan will buy will have 1360 HP engine not 1500.

so you are refuting the HIT chairman, you shouod bring some good evidence to negate AK1 existance and it better be more than your love for a supposedly superior tank thats yet to go user trials, forget about induction. even the known specifications and the demo video of vt-4 is a sheer giveaway it is not a radical improvement over alkhalid baseline version, perhaps on mbt 2000, could be. If you disagree, i will prove my point through my observations and what i know more about AK-1 being tested developed.
Lets wait for AK-1 to be shown in public they will all know if AK-1 is better than MBT-3000 or not

vt4 is offered with deep discounts and much better performance compared to mbt 2000. but it is being tested. tha namealhaider is a fantasy at best. alkhalid-2 or -1 is being made as the tier1 mbt for pakistan army with major improvements discussed here. However, not everything about alkhalid1 is disclosed yet. It is being tested and improved as we speak at Tank Manufacturing Factory.

You have got to clear this up for us; Is the AK-I being shown at IDEAS the "new" tank that was being talked about as AK-II? Is AK-I the pinnacle of what is being developed? Or is there an actual "new" tank waiting behind the curtains?

I'll buy you ice cream.

You have got to clear this up for us; Is the AK-I being shown at IDEAS the "new" tank that was being talked about as AK-II? Is AK-I the pinnacle of what is being developed? Or is there an actual "new" tank waiting behind the curtains?

I'll buy you ice cream.
AK-1 will be shown at the end of 2015 and its a new TANK

vt4 is offered with deep discounts and much better performance compared to mbt 2000. but it is being tested. tha namealhaider is a fantasy at best. alkhalid-2 or -1 is being made as the tier1 mbt for pakistan army with major improvements discussed here. However, not everything about alkhalid1 is disclosed yet. It is being tested and improved as we speak at Tank Manufacturing Factory.

AK-1 is under R&D for last 4 years and project is still not finished. Isn't it a cause of worry?

The new AK is a major improvement over the old one, so it takes a while.

The new AK is a major improvement over the old one, so it takes a while.

Mostly electronics upgrade. Not so much outside. It doesn't take 4 year to get it done though.

Mostly electronics upgrade. Not so much outside. It doesn't take 4 year to get it done though.

Was not a priority, equipping the Infantry for CI Ops in NWA was.

Engine 1500 HP and Gun and electronics and other changes it takes time only electronic are not there, there are more

Back
Top Bottom