What's new

Al Khalid One will be rollout next year (2015)

@Dazzler @farhan_9909 @DESERT FIGHTER

It's an utter disappointment HIT backing out of their words and promises which they seem to made in April 2014 Janes article and the impression of of Al-Khalid II was utterly misleading as well

What is more disappointing, Al-Khalid 1 which is being under-development from 2010 is still underdevelopment. It doesn't take 5-6 years to develop an upgraded version unless there are extreme funding issues.

Atleast Pakistani Brigadiers/ HIT should not mislead and state the reality as it is.

It's an utter disappointment HIT backing out of their words and promises which they seem to made in April 2014 Janes article and the impression of of Al-Khalid II was utterly misleading as well

What is more disappointing, Al-Khalid 1 which is being under-development from 2010 is still underdevelopment. It doesn't take 5-6 years to develop an upgraded version unless there are extreme funding issues.

Atleast Pakistani Brigadiers/ HIT should not mislead and state the reality as it is.

I am rather disappointed about the Al khalid II,it seems like Al khalid II projected is already cancelled with the possibility of MBT-3000 declared as Al khalid II in future.

Folks, if you see pointless arguments of "its Chinese" its this.. or that. percentage or so on. Please report and DO NOT REPLY. Makes my job a lot easier to throw pointless trolling arguments out of the forum.

I am rather disappointed about the Al khalid II,it seems like Al khalid II projected is already cancelled with the possibility of MBT-3000 declared as Al khalid II in future.

Exactly. Haider would constitute the High-end tank of our inventory while AK-1 would be medium tier

Bhai ji .. actually its more confusing than disappointing...

What really happened is that we upgraded the basic AK by 2010... by increasing its ammo capacity,rate of power,protection,FCS ..etc...! We (forum members n internet guys in general) started calling it AK-I!.... Meanwhile AK-II program started much later... and till recently only 50% of it was complete .. and was facing funding issues... now this AK-II is a superior and possibly a much more upgraded tank than AK-I.. (considering it has a 15,00 hp powerplant,more armour protection,etc etc....

Exactly. Haider would constitute the High-end tank of our inventory while AK-1 would be medium tier

I doubt there is anything like "Haider MBT" ... thats probably a name for the new AK-II ... used by the "source" of the "poster-Member of PakDef" ......or possibly the member himself... for this allegedly new tank.. Norinco tank was never "officially" tested or considered for induction by the army... probably showed to the army by the chinese ..

O Mr there was no AL KHALID II the new AL KHALID you are talking about is AL KHALID 1 which will be shown in 2015

You are wrong made totally wrong AL KHALID 1 will be main tank with 1500 HP engine 125 MM gun and other things let them first reveal the TANK the features @skybolt posted are of AL-KHALID not AL-KHALID 1

I doubt there is anything like "Haider MBT" ... thats probably a name for the new AK-II ... used by the "source" of the "poster-Member of PakDef" ......or possibly the member himself... for this allegedly new tank.. Norinco tank was never "officially" tested or considered for induction by the army... probably showed to the army by the chinese ..
For GOD sake that is being tested

Comparing Al Khalid 1 specs to the new Haider MBT, AK needs to update itself massively.

AK needs a modular design like the Haider tank.

Great news looking forward to see these bad boys on ground

Back
Top Bottom