What's new

Akhand Bharat possible, will be good for Pakistan, says RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat

Repeating your lies wont make it truth. You were caught stealing Kashmir and we had to send our army to stop you.

of course. Kashmir belong to tamils, biharis, marathis, bengalis, and everyone else. kashmiris opinion on kashmir doesnt matter. its not like its their homeland.

typical indian.

any indian muslim that spits on Pakistan is filth. got it, munafiq? now dont talk peace and keep that bakwaas to yourself. no justice, no peace.

what development? south india gives 2 rupees in tax and get 1 rupee back. north india gives 1 rupee tax and gets 2 rupees back. this is the development you supported Modi for?
ok.. so now you are changing your definition of 'filth'. Is the spitting definition only applicable on Muslims or all Indians?
of course. Kashmir belong to tamils, biharis, marathis, bengalis, and everyone else. kashmiris opinion on kashmir doesnt matter. its not like its their homeland.

typical indian.
India belongs to all Indians. Indian Kashmiris can work, buy property anywhere in India. Similarly, non-Kashmiris Indians should get similar rights in Indian Kashmir, unless otherwise decided due to other reasons.

Illegal immigrants fate is sealed thanks to CAA and coming NRC.
Hindus will remain as majority in India.
And we wont allow anyone from outside also.

Of course that’s to do with the present. My post was discussing an alternate timeline/reality.

Mr. Akram, thank you for atleast considering that we may be friends one day. Believe me, India does not need any bogeyman for survival. In fact, it will be more cohesive and united once enmity from Pak is ended. Since, after that, anti-muslim vote bank politics would find no currency in India.
I do not know what terrorist funding you are talking about. Not even China believes you on that. You would need hard proof on that front to show to the world rather than only words. We want to 'live and let live'. Lets try to forget the past and live like good neighbors.
I appreciate your sentiment, but your (country's) actions are completely counter to them. What you dont realize is that the establishment of India which is a North Indian Brahmin experiment will eat everyone below her caste and regional position. Today it might be muslims and Pakistan, tomorrow it will be someone else. I am not saying Brahmins are the cause, there are enough sane Brahmins in India to know the reality, but the ones in control of Indian policies are dangerous to our entire sub-continent. Furthermore I dont need a certificate of authenticity from China to know know what I know. India funds terrorism and chaos in Pakistan. And till you continue to do that and after, there will be no peace. And your lack of acknowledgment of this shows us in Pakistan that you are truly not interested in peace. Pakistanis are finally growing up and realizing that you have never been and more important never were interested in being a friend. If you were honest, you know in your heart that it is very important for India to tell her citizens at every minute on the failure of Pakistan as an idea. Why do you think that is important? And BTW this mindset pervades the Secular (congress) as well as the BJP lot. A successful Pakistan will be counter to the Indian narrative, and the smart Indians know this.
And this 70 year policy that was so belligerent and anti-Pakistan that you have executed on us will define our relationship for the next 50 years. The only way this cycle will break is stated by me above.
India squandered the chance it had, when there were still generational linkages. As my parents/grand-parents generation passes on (with their childhood memories of British India), you are left with the next set of generations. Some still diluted by the notion of Amn-ke-Aasha, others like my co-horts who have know nothing but the country we were born in. We bleed green through and through and IA we'll get our house in order. Our thinking is very binary and we dont bring past romantic notions. We will live in peace or we'll fight for peace. No other way.

Last edited:
I appreciate your sentiment, but your (country's) actions are completely counter to them. What you dont realize is that the establishment of India which is a North Indian Brahmin experiment will eat everyone below her caste and regional position. Today it might be muslims and Pakistan, tomorrow it will be someone else. I am not saying Brahmins are the cause, there are enough sane Brahmins in India to know the reality, but the ones in control of Indian policies are dangerous to our entire sub-continent. Furthermore I dont need a certificate of authenticity from China to know know what I know. India funds terrorism and chaos in Pakistan. And till you continue to do that and after, there will be no peace. Pakistanis are finally growing up and realizing that you have never been and more important never were interested in being a friend. If you were honest, you know in your heart that it is very important for India to tell her citizens at every minute on the failure of Pakistan as an idea. Why do you think that is important? And BTW this mindset pervades the Secular (congress) as well as the BJP lot. A successful Pakistan will be counter to the Indian narrative, and the smart Indians know this.
And this 70 year policy that was so belligerent and anti-Pakistan that you have executed on us will define our relationship for the next 50 years. The only way this cycle will break is stated by me above.
Thank you Mr. Akram for replying in sensible language. I appreciate that. If there are more people like you in Pakistan, friendship on equal terms in definitely possible.
India was never "established". It had always been there. Pakistan was established out of India as a separate country.
Do you know Modi belongs to a so-called 'lower' caste and is not a Brahmin?
When even your closest ally (China) does not believe you, it begs question on the authenticity of your claim.
India has been belligerent because Pak is and vice versa. We seriously need to step out of this tit-for-tat loop and break this cycle. The only way to do this and start from today. Forget the past and consider whats best for our future.
you deny justice. therefore you spit on Kashmir and Pakistan.

you are a typical indian. talking peace, but not justice. moo me ram ram, bagal me churi. your gesture of friendship is fake.
Who would define justice. What makes you the judge?
Whenever you think of 'bagal mein churi', please remember 1999. How we were back-stabbed after being called for friendship in Lahore.

Whenever you think of 'bagal mein churi', please remember 1999. How we were back-stabbed after being called for friendship in Lahore.

Kashmiris define what justice is. its their land at the end of the day. it doesnt belong to filthy indian dogs like you.

Kashmiris define what justice is. its their land at the end of the day. it doesnt belong to filthy indian dogs like you.
Kashmiris (including Valley Muslims and Pandits, people from Jammu and Ladakh) excercised their legal and moral right (through Hari Singh and Sheikh Abdullah respectively) in 1947. Border was decided. End of story. Any Indian (including Indian Kashmiri) having any grievance, they can use the existing legal (Indian courts) and political (fight elections) mechanisms.
I am not filthy to use filthy language. I pride myself in exercising self-control. Thank you.

Thank you Mr. Akram for replying in sensible language. I appreciate that. If there are more people like you in Pakistan, friendship on equal terms in definitely possible.
India was never "established". It had always been there. Pakistan was established out of India as a separate country.
Do you know Modi belongs to a so-called 'lower' caste and is not a Brahmin?
When even your closest ally (China) does not believe you, it begs question on the authenticity of your claim.
India has been belligerent because Pak is and vice versa. We seriously need to step out of this tit-for-tat loop and break this cycle. The only way to do this and start from today. Forget the past and consider whats best for our future.

Mr Magra,
India as a nation was a term given to it by orientalists and European colonialist. I am sure you know that India's official name is Bharat, and that Bharat is a day younger than Pakistan, outside of a few moments in history it has never been of the geographical expanse that is today India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. As a country Pakistan and the Indus valley along-with is Harapa and Taxila are far older civilizations. It is a simple fact of human migration from Africa. However we wont get into an anthropological discussion, nor at the smartness of Indian's to co-opt the history and culture of a land and its people that in large measure was driven by my religionists and co-inhabitants of Pakistan. You can thank that to the dumb arabization of our culture by leaders of Pakistan who have no context of national narratives and mythological development, as a glue for national cohesion.

Modi is a symptom of Indian establishment, not the rudder. He would not survive a day in that position, and in some ways his only survival comes from his rabid anti-muslim and anti-pakistan philosophy. He is the useful idiot here.

Again with respect to China not believing I am not sure where you get that from. China is fully aware and on the same page with Pakistan. China has never disagreed with our assessment of threats from India. What they tell us is that we should not expect anything material from International bodies. That we need to fix our economy, our society and our military before we internationalize an issue. They have been proven right especially after the fiasco of OIC and the long term ineffectiveness of UN. In some ways China is teaching us to be less emotional, more mature and long term in our policies. Even your best friend these days the USA has opening stated you are doing exactly what I state. The only point i agree with you is the 1999 adventure. It was dumb to the highest level. However I would ask you to awaken your memory just a bit longer and consider Siachen as the starting point of that. I am very aware of what happened in Siachen, and if you are an objective and honest broker you'll agree that that was not wise on India's part. Pakistan was caught sleeping and India took short term advantage, over a longer term animus and distrust.

Since India is the bigger and more powerful nation in this relationship, I will leave it to India to show a way out of this tit-for-tat. Pakistan should rightfully stay a security state till we are fully certain we can let our guard down.

Last edited:
Kashmiris (including Valley Muslims and Pandits, people from Jammu and Ladakh) excercised their legal and moral right (through Hari Singh and Sheikh Abdullah respectively) in 1947.

Hari Singh was democratically elected by Kashmiris?

Any Indian (including Indian Kashmiri) having any grievance, they can use the existing legal (Indian courts) and political (fight elections) mechanisms.

yeah. we can see all that with the lockdown and communication blackout.

I am not filthy to use filthy language. I pride myself in exercising self-control. Thank you.

you are just a typical indian. nothing less, nothing more.

moo me ram ram, bagal me churi.

Mr Magra,
India as a nation was a term given to it by orientalists and European colonialist. I am sure you know that India's official name is Bharat, and that Bharat is a day younger than Pakistan, outside of a few moments in history it has never been of the geographical expanse that is today India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. As a country Pakistan and the Indus valley along-with is Harapa and Taxila are far older civilizations. It is a simple fact of human migration from Africa. However we wont get into an anthropological discussion, nor at the smartness of Indian's to co-opt the history and culture of a land and its people that in large measure was driven by my religionists and co-inhabitants of Pakistan. You can thank that to the dumb arabization of our culture by leaders of Pakistan who have no context of national narratives and mythological development, as a glue for national cohesion.

Modi is a symptom of Indian establishment, not the rudder. He would not survive a day in that position, and in some ways his only survival comes from his rabid anti-muslim and anti-pakistan philosophy. He is the useful idiot here.

Again with respect to China not believing I am not sure where you get that from. China is fully aware and on the same page with Pakistan. China has never disagreed with our assessment of threats from India. What they tell us is that we should not expect anything material from International bodies. That we need to fix our economy, our society and our military before we internationalize an issue. They have been proven right especially after the fiasco of OIC and the long term ineffectiveness of UN. In some ways China is teaching us to be less emotional, more mature and long term in our policies. Even your best friend these days the USA has opening stated you are doing exactly what I state. The only point i agree with you is the 1999 adventure. It was dumb to the highest level. However I would ask you to awaken your memory just a bit longer and consider Siachen as the starting point of that. I am very aware of what happened in Siachen (directly), and if you are an objective and honest broker you'll agree that that was not wise on India's part. Pakistan was caught sleeping and India took short term advantage, over a longer term animus and distrust.

Since India is the bigger and more powerful nation in this relationship, I will leave it to India to show a way out of this tit-for-tat. Pakistan should rightfully stay a security state till we are fully certain we can let our guard down.
Mr. Akram, you look like an educated and sane person to me. It would be my honour to converse with you. Whatever difference of opinion we have is just a result of a dice-roll. If I was born in Pakistan and you here, our opinions would be opposite. Your willingness to here arguments on merit and agree on some aspects is truly commendable.

Coming to your post. As Shakespeare said "whats in a name". It does not matter, if you call this land "India" or "Hindustan", "Bharat" or "Aryavrat". This land had a cultural unity since time immemorial. You rightly pointed out that your leaders foolishly abandoned your ancestral history and followed Arab history. Present day India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are true successors of Indus valley civilization. Its a welcome sign if you guys come back to that realization.

There is no deep state concept in India. Civilian supremacy is unchallenged. Common public does not know the name of our army chief. So currently, Modi is truly leading India and is not just a front.

So, you do agree that China advising you against some of your actions. Since you do not hear us, atleast hear your friend China and focus on economic development then. You have seen first hand how China has developed.

From what I have read about Siachen, that land was a grey zone and there was no LoC over it. As per what I have read, Indian Army came to know that Pak Army was about to occupy Siachen. So Indian Army pre-empted the move by occuping it. I would love an early settlement of the entire issue so that our soldiers need not freeze to death on those heights.

Lets hope the latest ceasefire leads to something meaningful. I would love to travel across South Asia as we can in Europe.

Mr. Akram, you look like an educated and sane person to me. It would be my honour to converse with you. Whatever difference of opinion we have is just a result of a dice-roll. If I was born in Pakistan and you here, our opinions would be opposite. Your willingness to here arguments on merit and agree on some aspects is truly commendable.

Coming to your post. As Shakespeare said "whats in a name". It does not matter, if you call this land "India" or "Hindustan", "Bharat" or "Aryavrat". This land had a cultural unity since time immemorial. You rightly pointed out that your leaders foolishly abandoned your ancestral history and followed Arab history. Present day India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are true successors of Indus valley civilization. Its a welcome sign if you guys come back to that realization.

There is no deep state concept in India. Civilian supremacy is unchallenged. Common public does not know the name of our army chief. So currently, Modi is truly leading India and is not just a front.

So, you do agree that China advising you against some of your actions. Since you do not hear us, atleast hear your friend China and focus on economic development then. You have seen first hand how China has developed.

From what I have read about Siachen, that land was a grey zone and there was no LoC over it. As per what I have read, Indian Army came to know that Pak Army was about to occupy Siachen. So Indian Army pre-empted the move by occuping it. I would love an early settlement of the entire issue so that our soldiers need not freeze to death on those heights.

Lets hope the latest ceasefire leads to something meaningful. I would love to travel across South Asia as we can in Europe.

Mohenjendaro and Harrapa are in Pakistan not in india or bangladesh. Most of the Indus River is also in Pakistan. Hence the term "Indus Valley Civilization". The remnants of the civilisations found in modern day Pakistan have nothing to do with modern day india or bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom