What's new

AJK capital sees first march for occupied Kashmir's independence

I disagree how can you say the kashmiris were helping india based on what? How so did they from azad Kashmir help india

Not from AJK but from IOK

Particularly the role they played in 65 war. They actually helped Indian army against Pakistani intruders

Look I myself get anxiety and feel anger at those nationalist kashmiris when some of their nationalist want a separate country. I actually feel depressed.

At that time, I see the whole muslim world a bunch of racists who are ruining my desire of a united islam.

What I am saying, we should focus on those who do love Pakistan and believe me they are still majority on both sides.
It just those who are not pro-Pakistan and it hurts so much that we end up hating whole Kashmir.

Majority of Kashmiris still do love Pakistan. Its a fact. Their confusion or passivity, well that's something that Kashmiri leadership have to resolve off course.

Agreed with most of your post. About the passivity or confusion part, Kashmiris need to resolve that soon. They don't have much time under growing threats from Hindu fascism.

People in Pakistani used to make fun of those who came from Indian side language wise they are similar to people of north eastren Punjab but in other areas still there Punjabi is considered funny and those killings weren't in revenge because those people killed in eastern punjab weren't related to the people of western Punjab but they were living with Hindus and Sikhs since centuries
I learned few things from you today. I actually did not know that there was that much distance between the two regions. I though they were quite the same and felt close. But I was wrong. Thanks for pointing it all out.

Kashmiris are not sitting in their homes.They are fighting as much as a civilian population can. What would you do?

Most kashmiris are passive, like people in Pakistan. A civilian population cannot go and start fighting an organized vast army.

Even punjabis or people from the rest of Pakistan did not go to save other Punjabi brethren when they were being slaughters in millions during 1940 to 1947, even after seeing women and babies cut to pieces with ordinary weapons with the such hand knifes and kirpaans. Those murdering hindus and sikhs did not have modern high tech weapons yet the there was no mass movement in punjab the western Punjab sat.

Sikh even put their horses in Badshahi mosque during punjab rule, rapping women everywhere while whole Punjab and other provinces sat doing nothing. WE have our own history of betraying other Muslims and ourselves. We have not been loyal to anyone.

Kashmiris are domesticated people not war fighting by nature. What can you do to change that.

The effort they are doing is frankly admirable considering like the most of Pakistan, kashmiris are passive people.

You keep bringing 65. That's fine. If some employed by indian state at that time continued to collaborate with indians does not mean all Kashmiri are like that. Most kashmiris have nothign to do with that.

During sikh rule when they were rapping women in Punjab and KP, a large number of their soldiers were muslim punjabis and possibly even pashtunes. Read Ranjit singh etc. multi volume books. I can't remember but they are available in pakistan.

Some bad apple does not mean whole province or whole country is like that.

This is not meant to be offensive. Just pointing that not everyone in every part of the muslims region have to "real momin".

I am not and nor are others.

Even in sahaba's time, madina was full of munafiques that does not mean, we should not stand for those who want have a "dar-ul-islam" for themselves. We should do the right thing, even when they don't.

There was no slaughter of millions of muslims between 1940-1947. Post 1947 violence happened in both sides of punjab. And if you actually read some British gazzater you will see that many muslim rural tribes in Gujranwala actively helped British to overthrow sikhs.

Abdullah Sheikh is to blame for Kashmiri plight because he fooled his own people to become PM. Imagine if Jinnah backtracked and agreed with Nehru to become PM. In muslim majority regions from Kashmir to Punjab and KP leaders "secular" mindset dominated, fooled by Nehru/Congress and their own greed. Even many religious mullahs didn't believe in Pakistan.

The only exception were Bangladesh because there bengali muslims were like dalits of brahmin landholders. Sindhis too sided with muslim league quickly because it was part of Bombay presidency. Muslim league helped Sindh become separate province with in British raj. Sindhis knew consequences of being in majority hindu bombay province.

If anything must important difference was elections were held in punjab, KP and Sindh. Kashmir being under dogra rule didn't hold any election. I think if elections were allowed then Abdullah Sheikh too could have gotten rid of eventually like Bacha Khan and Unionists in punjab.

And when Pakistani state started a war with india for them like in 65 or in 99 they didn't bother to rise against Indian state. in fact many continued to collaborate and help India in different manner

But yeah pakistan should fight their war and get them freedom while Kashmiris sit in their homes

The equivalent of Kashmir/Kashmiris in case of Pakistan are Baloch/Balochistan, there are some Baloch who are pro-Pakistan but there are others among Baloch too who are vehemently anti-Pakistan. The same applies to Kashmiris, there have always been Kashmiris that are/were pro-india and there are/were Kashmiris that are pro-Pakistan. It is the same with every race on earth, you don't find exact "carbon copies" of each other in any race/ethnicity in this region. So yes the bad guys among Kashmiris (pro-indian types) didn't want to fight against india for Pakistan and those pro-india Kashmiris might have collaborated with india in 1965 against Pakistani gurellas. 99 Kargil war has nothing to do with "Kashmiri" proper, 99 was fought in the heartland of Balti area of Ladakh Kargil which is far far away from Kashmir/Kashmiris of the valley, people there in Kargil speak their own Balti language and their race and culture is totally different than Kashmiris. So Kashmiris don't have to do anything with a far flung area of Kargil and what was taking place there. And above all why should Kashmiris care about the "unilateral" policies of Pakistani military/state, they don't "owe" anything to Pakistani military at any time in the history of their existence. It was the job of "Pakistani military" to request for "collaboration" from Pro-Pakistani Kashmiris before doing their BS shenanigans like the one in 1965.

Also the biggest muslim "allies" of indian state in the state of Jammu and Kashmir are NOT Kashmiris of the valley but the Gojars of Rajauri, Poonch, Reasi etc. who are more proud of being "Gojar" than being "Muslim" and regularly attend seminars of "All India Gujjar conferences" of mostly hindu Gujjars, they are the one's who are considered the most loyal "type of muslims" in Jammu Kashmir to Indian state. Kashmiris muslims of the valley and even Kishtwar and Doda are vehemently anti-india and unlike Gojars they cannot even think of attending any kind of "All india Kashmiri conferences" with the hindu Kashmiris in the name of being from the "same race/ethnicity" BS.

I learned few things from you today. I actually did not know that there was that much distance between the two regions. I though they were quite the same and felt close. But I was wrong. Thanks for pointing it all out.

Except people of Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot, parts of Shekhupura and Gujrat, no other people in the current Pakistani Punjab shared any kind of language dialect/culture/folk songs etc. with the people of Amritsar, Jalandhar, Hoshiyarpur and Ludhiana. Almost all of Pakistani Punjab west of Gujranwala, South of Lahore and North of Gujrat has always been very distinct linguistically, culturally and mindset wise from the people of Amritsar, Jalandhar etc. So @Brass Knuckles is absolutely right that vast majority of indigenous people of Western Punjab didn't have any kind of "jazbat" or "sense of close connection" for the ones living in Amritsar or Jalandhar that they will especially "allot" them lands in their areas as a compensation for the lands that they left in indian punjab. Had it not been the bureaucratic decision (they were mostly migrant background) in 1947 who came up with the crazy "idea" to allot the migrants the land abandoned by sikhs/hindus in western punjab, the people of western punjab will not have given them even an "inch" of land. Here in western punjab some times in worst case scenarios people can even kill their close relatives on their land ownership disputes involving as little as "few marla" land but "migrants" from Amritsar/Jalandhar/Hoshiyarpur etc. got "acres" and "acres" of land free of cost because of "migrant dominated" bureaucratic decisions in 1947.

Last edited:
"migrants" from Amritsar/Jalandhar/Hoshiyarpur etc. got "acres" and "acres" of land free of cost because of "migrant dominated" bureaucratic decisions in 1947.

We left back more costly and better land in East Punjab. We were forcibly evicted and many of us were massacred. Vacated Sikh land was given to us only.

We thank Pakistan for its hospitable treatment of our ancestors, and it has proven to pay back dividends.

Many of the famous personalities, war heroes, accomplished musicians, and scientists came from the refugees of 1947.

Except people of Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot, parts of Shekhupura and Gujrat, no other people in the current Pakistani Punjab shared any kind of language dialect/culture/folk songs etc. with the people of Amritsar, Jalandhar, Hoshiyarpur and Ludhiana. Almost all of Pakistani Punjab west of Gujranwala, South of Lahore and North of Gujrat has always been very distinct linguistically, culturally and mindset wise from the people of Amritsar, Jalandhar etc. So @Brass Knuckles is absolutely right that vast majority of indigenous people of Western Punjab didn't have any kind of "jazbat" for the ones living in Amritsar or Jalandhar that they will especially "allot" them lands in their areas as a compensation for the lands that they left in indian punjab. Had it not been the bureaucratic decision (they were mostly migrant background) in 1947 who came up with the "idea" to allot the migrants the land abandoned by sikhs/hindus in western punjab, the people of western punjab will not have given them even an "inch" of land. Here in western punjab people some times even can kill heir close relatives on the land ownership disputes involving as little as "few marla" land but "migrants" from Amritsar/Jalandhar/Hoshiyarpur etc. got "acres" and "acres" of land free of cost because of "migrant dominated" bureaucratic decisions in 1947.

Thank you so much for adding to my knowledge about earlier history, even though my family lives in Punjab, I myself don't much about indian punjab.

Yes land part I know well. Thanks to CPEC and motorways, my family has huge land disputes with other big land lords since CPEC roads have added huge value to them. I can't disclose for privacy but we have now so many enemies we literally imported bullet proof vehicles via UAE so that my family member can travel in peace. Still with armed guards though. SO yes I know that part very well.

If these few people think their opinion matters then they should also consider what people of GB think about its merger with them.:lol: BTW, these sentiments are found only among very few of them and they should be realistic with their demands and outcomes.

Seriously our govt should held a referendum under UN monitoring and get done with this issue once for all.

Pakistan govt have no balls to fight India, and they will now bring troubles in AJK and GB because of stupidities.

Seriously our govt should held a referendum under UN monitoring and get done with this issue once for all.

Pakistan govt have no balls to fight India, and they will now bring troubles in AJK and GB because of stupidities.

That requires Pakistan moves it military out of AJK as per U.N. Resolution. The UN will send only a small international security forces, at most few thousands. India will over power it by creating some false flag operation like Russia did in Chechnya, in the guise of chasing terrorists.

We have to get new resolution passed somehow with Pakistan still protecting LOC. That may actually be possible.

Their is no point taking these people seriously they are a endangered species trying to grit their teeth in a flopped defiance they all just dwell in small pockets scattered across the northern districts of AJK just blabbering every now and again people loathe them everywhere.

There was a time when jklf was very active in AJK in terms of street demo, graffiti (wall chalking) and silly news channels and radio trying to turn the minds of youngsters but their exhaustive plans failed in the long run

Same applies in Britain too this jklf+ are just dead organisations who once lifted their heads in yorkshire and the midlands 15 years ago.
Gone are the days of amanullah khan and yasin malik today is the day of youngsters idealising Burhan Wani under the flag of Pakistan

Their is no point taking these people seriously they are a endangered species trying to grit their teeth in a flopped defiance they all just dwell in small pockets scattered across the northern districts of AJK just blabbering every now and again people loathe them everywhere.

There was a time when jklf was very active in AJK in terms of street demo, graffiti (wall chalking) and silly news channels and radio trying to turn the minds of youngsters but their exhaustive plans failed in the long run

Same applies in Britain too this jklf+ are just dead organisations who once lifted their heads in yorkshire and the midlands 15 years ago.
Gone are the days of amanullah khan and yasin malik today is the day of youngsters idealising Burhan Wani under the flag of Pakistan

Syed Ali Shah Geelani has been and will always be the undisputed leader of Kashmir.

He is unrelenting in his support for merger with Pakistan, and now his ideology has gained unanimous support in Occupied Kashmir.

Leaders like Yasin Malik and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq are now gone. These people spread anti-Pakistan propaganda and conspiracy theories, lied to Kashmiris, and pushed, in their quest for political power, this unrealistic independence narrative.

Burhan and Mujahideen of Kashmir have brought back the pride and honor of Kashmir, they have united all Kashmiris.

Be careful of the games which India will use to create problems in Azad Kashmir through its proxies N and PPP.

Resolve of Pakistanis/Kashmiris for freedom needs to be iron tight. All traitors need to be chastised and face the law.

Imho, this is why Pakistan isnt doing anything serious about IOK. These Kashmiris have their own agenda.

For their information, GB is not Kashmir and will never be so they can stop affiliating with them.

Syed Ali Shah Geelani has been and will always be the undisputed leader of Kashmir.

He is unrelenting in his support for merger with Pakistan, and now his ideology has gained unanimous support in Occupied Kashmir.

Leaders like Yasin Malik and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq are now gone. These people spread anti-Pakistan propaganda and conspiracy theories, lied to Kashmiris, and pushed, in their quest for political power, this unrealistic independence narrative.

Burhan and Mujahideen of Kashmir have brought back the pride and honor of Kashmir, they have united all Kashmiris.

Be careful of the games which India will use to create problems in Azad Kashmir through its proxies N and PPP.

Resolve of Pakistanis/Kashmiris for freedom needs to be iron tight. All traitors need to be chastised and face the law.
Isnt? Might want to take a look at it again

Why do Kashmiris in IoK bury their shuhada in Pak green and white hilal and star??

These could be fringe groups or Indian sponsored trouble makers.
Cause they want Pakistan and Pakistanis to spill their blood in freeing them from India then they can get their own independent country. Why should we spill blood for those that have no allegiance to the green flag.

To phir beth kar tamasha dekho.
Kal ko humein bhi koi genocide kr ra hoga aur phir hmare liye bhi koi nai aye ga.

It's not a question of if but when they come to genocide the sh!t out of the global muslim population.
Isnt? Might want to take a look at it again

Cause they want Pakistan and Pakistanis to spill their blood in freeing them from India then they can get their own independent country. Why should we spill blood for those that have no allegiance to the green flag.

Back
Top Bottom