What's new

Air Chief Marshall PAF Plz return Capt Lutz uniform back to his family:--

My previous post was deleted on this subject. But once again I strongly disagree with this his jacket needs to returned to his family. it is not a bloody trophy.. pathetic !!

@MastanKhan

Why? Why would you open a thread to an event that has no relevance?
Why dig open old graves?

Hi,

A/C Alvi opened ' a new grave ' when he offered a dead man's uniform for the museum.

A current day soldiers out fit is not a war trophy---.

If it was his battle shield---his chain mail armor---his helmet---his hand gun---that would be okay---but these are his clothings---.

They need to go to the family---.

I wonder if it was the other way around, Will the Israeli forces return the Uniform to Pakistan ?

Hi,

A/C Alvi opened ' a new grave ' when he offered a dead man's uniform for the museum.

If it was his battle shield---his chain mail armor---his helmet---his hand gun---that would be okay---but these are his clothings---.

woaaaa. ... u really do prefer Zionists over own war heroes...

Hi,

Why, i don't understand you sir, wars in between Pakistan and India have lots of gadget as war trophy, so they should be also returned those stuff to their original user as per your theory says:crazy:o_O

Why, i don't understand you sir, wars in between Pakistan and India have lots of gadget as war trophy, so they should be also returned those stuff to their original user as per your theory says:crazy:o_O

Hi,

No---I wrote clearly---a soldier's clothing is not war trophy---his socks---under garments---shirt---pants---coveralls---shoes are not war trophy---.

But his combat gear is---like his side arm---his helmet---anything other than what he wore to cover his body for protection or other wise---you may display them as a war trophy---.

Don't be snowflakes. It's a trophy of war, it stays.

He was shot over Golan heights and that Territory is under Israeli control. When Israel will return the Land then Pakistan will return the uniform until then it is a continuous state of war. May be all Arabs have forgotten it but Pakistan has not and Pakistan is not in a Habit of forgetting a war that has not yet ended.
Lets put our own house straight and then you may remind Arabs about forgotten things.

It was given to A/C Alvi by the Syrian government. The aircraft was shoot down over Syrian territory. We can't give it back because it would be insult to Syria. If anything, it should be returned to Syrian government, what they do with it, it's up to them.

1B3F52C3-202B-46F8-B29E-20F7B68E3DE2.jpeg
What the US Army allows and considers legal as war trophies including personal uniforms.

Individuals are not allowed to bring trophies back, but it can be brought back as a property of the military. Per all US Army guidelines, these are also permissible under the Geneva convention.

A flight coverall is a LEGAL war trophy per US military regulations and has no moral or ethical ambiguity in terms of both the geneva convention and US state law. Uniforms of Arab national personnel exist both in Israeli museums and unIforms of combatants exist in all US military museums.Hence, if such an objection is made to the Pakistani military indulging in such activities then the same objection should be made under both Moral and Ethical minimal ideals to the country of residence or dual nationality.

Hence I respectfully disagree with the premise and moral standing of this post.
But I will state that as a stunt it was needless and unwarranted, especially as it is clear that it was meant as a message to the steamy makeout between Israel and India happening currently.

I leave the above for others to decide their opinions.

I hereby request the Air chief marshall of pakistan air force to please kindly return the COVERALLs / uniform of the deceased israeli pilot Capt Lutz to his family.

All families of dead soldiers need closure to the death of their loved ones---and specially of those that died on foreign land---.

A dead soldier's uniform is a trophy no more---. If it was his weapon---it would be okay---.

But to keep the clothing of a soldier---in a war---that was not ours---it does not look right.

So please---show courage and do the right thing---return his belongings---. maybe a sister---a brother awaits.
apparently they dont accept that they lost any pilot with this name

Back
Top Bottom