What's new

Ahmadinejad: Pakistan's enemies are Iran's enemies

To not mix issues here, we love Pakistan and we consider it more brotherly and friendly than many Arab countries. Our relationship with Pakistan is unshakable and unbreakable.

Arabs are our brothers, us strengthening our relations with Iran by no means indicates that we should degrade our relations with Arab countries. We love both our Iranians and Arabs brothers.

Arabs and Iranians being Muslims, i believe they should man and stop behaving immaturely by threatening each other over the pettiest of issues.

Anyways, i hope to see more pictures like these in the future:

news-graphics-2007-_445495a.jpg

Ahmadinejad-King-Abdullah3.jpg

abdullah-iran.jpg

05W_IRAN_narrowweb__300x364,0.jpg

King-Abdullah-Ahmadinejad.jpg

Arabs are our brothers, us strengthening our relations with Iran by no means indicates that we should degrade our relations with Arab countries. We love both our Iranians and Arabs brothers.

Arabs and Iranians being Muslims, i believe they should man and stop behaving immaturely by threatening each other over the pettiest of issues.

Anyways, i hope to see more pictures like these in the future:

news-graphics-2007-_445495a.jpg

Ahmadinejad-King-Abdullah3.jpg

abdullah-iran.jpg

05W_IRAN_narrowweb__300x364,0.jpg

King-Abdullah-Ahmadinejad.jpg

If Iran doesn't agree brotherhood friendship with Arabs or Arab refuse, Pakistan must bomb them. There is no doubt Pakistan must become mediator for both Iran and Arab worlds. :agree:

If Iran doesn't agree brotherhood friendship with Arabs or Arab refuse, Pakistan must bomb them. :agree:

I do not know about govts but on this forum I have noticed that when I said I do not like theocratic governance no Iranian has made a personal attack on me. But when I state I do not like a monarchy some of the Arabs go a bit loco.

I suggest you look at threads where there have been Arab Iranian discussions and you will find that when a Pakistan suggests both Iran and Arabs should bury the hatchet and propose friendship the Iranians give thank you etc. But the Arabs get a bit stroppy and Insulting. but then maybe the Arabs on here are not a cross section of their society I do not know.

Back to thread this is a good move lets hope more Muslim countries support each other and lets be proud of the humble Iranians President who speaks of friendship to Pakistan

I do not know about govts but on this forum I have noticed that when I said I do not like theoretic governance no Iranian has made a personal attack on me. But when I state I do not like a monarchy some of the Arabs go a bit loco.

I suggest you look at threads where there have been Arab Iranian discussions and you will find that when a Pakistan suggests both Iran and Arabs should bury the hatchet and propose friendship the Iranians give thank you etc. But the Arabs get a bit stroppy and Insulting. but then maybe the Arabs on here are not a cross section of their society I do not know.

Back to thread this is a good move lets hope more Muslim countries support each other and lets be proud of the humble Iranians President who speaks of friendship to Pakistan

Yes, I noticed the bad behaviour of our Saudi counterparts here, you are right. We must work hard to force Arabs, I feel Pakistan can become mediator. The problem is Saudi's Sunni 90% is all over the world looking down at the small number of 10% Shia. It makes Saudi arrogances, egos and too much prides. At the same way, Iranian continue barking alot emotionally.

I pray more Muslims or fake Muslims must unite and support each other, if they are not, we must bomb them. I don't forget the past day Iran backstabbed Pakistan in the hour of needs, today they asking us for favor?

Yes, I noticed the bad behaviour of our Saudi counterparts here, you are right. We must work hard to force Arabs, I feel Pakistan can become mediator. The problem is Saudi's Sunni 90% is all over the world looking down at the small number of 10% Shia. It makes Saudi arrogances, egos and too much prides. At the same way, Iranian continue barking alot emotionally.

I pray more Muslims or fake Muslims must unite and support each other, if they are not, we must bomb them. I don't forget the past day Iran backstabbed Pakistan in the hour of needs, today they asking us for favor?

Mate before the revolution in war time against India our jets landed and were refueled free of charge by Iran, when no one would give/sell jets they did. We or our govt was no angels when Zia was going so far up the a$$ of the Arabs after the revolution. Anyway both countries have learned we are neighbours and have much in common.

What are you smoking if Arabs do no like it we don't bomb them just hope their own people change their govts. Just ignore them. But remember they are Muslims as well we do not want any Muslim wars or fighting. Killing Muslims is a job only Indians Israelis and Americans enjoy.

Back to topic Good news aboout the humble President we must give him maximum respect

Mate before the revolution in war time against India our jets landed and were refueled free of charge by Iran, when no one would give/sell jets they did.

That was because the US told the Shah to do so.

Time to thank US for one more help.

What do you get when an Iranian and an Arab cross the street?

Mate why can you not bury your hatchet with Iran. We do not want either of you to fight or be angry you are all Muslims to us

You don't get it, don't u? Do you think anyone would be happy with what's going on between Iran and Arabs? 10 years ago Iranian regime was looked at as a hero in Arab. But we were forced to be like this. Anyway, I have no desire digging over the reasons again.

You don't get it, don't u? Do you think anyone would be happy with what's going on between Iran and Arabs? 10 years ago Iranian regime was looked at as a hero in Arab. But we were forced to be like this. Anyway, I have no desire digging over the reasons again.

Really? Why Iran was looked at as a hero in the Arab world 10 years ago? I wonder.
We discussed that once before. Iran's support for Syria caused so much damage to Iran's reputation in the Arab world in my opinion(It won support of some people too of course), but as far as I'm aware, Ahmadinejad has been a popular character among Islamic countries. Maybe even more than Khatami. So I'm curious to know why Iran was popular 10 years ago but it's not popular now.

Really? Why Iran was looked at as a hero in the Arab world 10 years ago? I wonder.
We discussed that once before. Iran's support for Syria caused so much damage to Iran's reputation in the Arab world in my opinion(It won support of some people too of course), but as far as I'm aware, Ahmadinejad has been a popular character among Islamic countries. Maybe even more than Khatami. So I'm curious to know why Iran was popular 10 years ago but it's not popular now.

This is the first time I let this out here, frankly speaking, Iran was looked at as the leader of Islamic world, after Arab leaders have had let us down many times. My favorite channels were Al-Manar & Al-Alalam. And I myself was a pro-Iranian as well as my extended family. We followed up every single speech of Al-Khaminai & Hassan Nasrallah. But it turned out we were all foolish and got deceived. Right now, I have never seen a pro-Iranian in Arabic forums, only Shea Arabs. Surprisingly, one Egyptian member here turned to be a pro. But those are very few.

Back
Top Bottom