What's new

Ahmadinejad: Pakistan's enemies are Iran's enemies

This is the first time I let this out here, frankly speaking, Iran was looked at as the leader of Islamic world, after Arab leaders have had let us down many times. My favorite channels were Al-Manar & Al-Alalam. And I myself was a pro-Iranian as well as my extended family. We followed up every single speech of Al-Khaminai & Hassan Nasrallah. But it turned out we were all foolish and got deceived. Right now, I have never seen a pro-Iranian in Arabic forums, only Shea Arabs. Surprisingly, one Egyptian member here turned to be a pro. But those are very few.

But I think you're seeing it black and white. Iran's popularity was at peak in 2008, before post-election protests. After that, and following Iran's selective approach to the uprisings in the Arab world, Iran's popularity decreased but there were also times that Muslims got proud of Iran's achievements. For example in 2009 even after the protests, when Iran sent the Omid satellite into the orbit many Muslims, in particular Arabs, congratulated Iran for that. I was reading comments left by Arabs on Al-Jazeera at that time and using google I realized that the majority of them had a positive view about it. Also, according to reuters and other western media before the Arab spring, Iran's popularity among Arabs was increasing while the US popularity was decreasing.

If you want my honest opinion, the Syrian uprisings turned out to be a temporary defeat for Iran because many Arabs got disappointed by Iran's selective support for Arab revolutions, but on the other hand, there were things that helped Iran save face. For example, NATO's unsuccessful interference in Libya and the number of civilians get killed in the revolution somehow justified Iran's support for Syria against the US/NATO attack. Also, if the Syrian regime doesn't fall and the situation becomes calm, surely Iran will benefit a lot from this. This will lead to Iran gaining popularity again in the Arab world because we all know that people forget things soon. If Syria doesn't fall, then after some time, when emotions are becoming less involved, people would realized that this was a great failure for the USA and NATO which would be interpreted positively by the Muslims around the world I think.

About 10 years ago, Iran had done nothing significant 10 years ago. So I think now there are more reasons to be pro-Iran for some Arabs than before. (Don't forget Hizbullah's resistance against Israel that was called a victory by many experts around the world).

This is the first time I let this out here, frankly speaking, Iran was looked at as the leader of Islamic world, after Arab leaders have had let us down many times. My favorite channels were Al-Manar & Al-Alalam. And I myself was a pro-Iranian as well as my extended family. We followed up every single speech of Al-Khaminai & Hassan Nasrallah. But it turned out we were all foolish and got deceived. Right now, I have never seen a pro-Iranian in Arabic forums, only Shea Arabs. Surprisingly, one Egyptian member here turned to be a pro. But those are very few.
OMG HOW COULD YOU!!:woot:
I knew some naive people were fooled by their propaganda but I was on to them from the beginning.:cool::sniper:

About two years ago I got into a heated debate with an American over how great Iran is and what a great President Ahmadinejad is and I was talking about how Iran is a great Islamic country and we all should be proud of it and its resistance to to unjustifiable western Imperialism. In the end I managed to convince her that US policy is bad and everything.

But then with time my view of Iran deteriorated very fast and the Syria thing sealed the deal for me. I remember chanted how Hizzboullah was a great group of people and how proud I was of them. Now I realize that I was an idiot and a fool. Only one read through Iranians posts here is enough to give anyone a rude awakening.

see yourself different side of Iran.

iran_gandhi.jpg

Even the blind and dumb can see that's a photo shop plus i ask you again do u want Iranians to stop selling oil to India and why?

About two years ago I got into a heated debate with an American over how great Iran is and what a great President Ahmadinejad is and I was talking about how Iran is a great Islamic country and we all should be proud of it and its resistance to to unjustifiable western Imperialism. In the end I managed to convince her that US policy is bad and everything.

But then with time my view of Iran deteriorated very fast and the Syria thing sealed the deal for me. I remember chanted how Hizzboullah was a great group of people and how proud I was of them. Now I realize that I was an idiot and a fool. Only one read through Iranians posts here is enough to give anyone a rude awakening.

Now I realize what a capable liar you are ;) nice story by the way. shows you're talented in story-writing Mosa.

I'm heading to my bed guys, take care (Mosa and Black Eagle).
I'll check your comments later.

But I think you're seeing it black and white. Iran's popularity was at peak in 2008, before post-election protests. After that, and following Iran's selective approach to the uprisings in the Arab world, Iran's popularity decreased but there were also times that Muslims got proud of Iran's achievements. For example in 2009 even after the protests, when Iran sent the Omid satellite into the orbit many Muslims, in particular Arabs, congratulated Iran for that. I was reading comments left by Arabs on Al-Jazeera at that time and using google I realized that the majority of them had a positive view about it. Also, according to reuters and other western media before the Arab spring, Iran's popularity among Arabs was increasing while the US popularity was decreasing.

If you want my honest opinion, the Syrian uprisings turned out to be a temporary defeat for Iran because many Arabs got disappointed by Iran's selective support for Arab revolutions, but on the other hand, there were things that helped Iran save face. For example, NATO's unsuccessful interference in Libya and the number of civilians get killed in the revolution somehow justified Iran's support for Syria against the US/NATO attack. Also, if the Syrian regime doesn't fall and the situation becomes calm, surely Iran will benefit a lot from this. This will lead to Iran gaining popularity again in the Arab world because we all know that people forget things soon. If Syria doesn't fall, then after some time, when emotions are becoming less involved, people would realized that this was a great failure for the USA and NATO which would be interpreted positively by the Muslims around the world I think.

About 10 years ago, Iran had done nothing significant 10 years ago. So I think now there are more reasons to be pro-Iran for some Arabs than before. (Don't forget Hizbullah's resistance against Israel that was called a victory by many experts around the world).
No, its too late. You have been exposed. In GCC every one hates you except fifth column Shias.
Rest of Arab countries the same, majority either hate you or at least suspicious of you.
Stop seeking our approval and affection, you won't get it. Stick to making out with Pakistan, that's the only love your getting!

It is funny to see a question about why Arabs have problem with the ruling government in Iran. These people are going into a circle for a purpose, they ask the question, get the answer, and go back to ask the same question in another thread. Not that they are brainless, but they are playing a show, a losing one. However, I will answer this question.

We have no problem with civilized Iranians who would welcome a friendly and respectful relationship. This is already taking place as hundreds of well-respected Iranian businessmen are investing in UAE and other gulf countries without fear on their business. They are doing great.

Now, there is however another part of Iran who are unfortunately the ruling party by force and fatwa. These guys play two sided game under something called “Tagwa” in their religion which doesn’t frankly work with us. Showing half-face smiling and the other half spreading your ideology to revolutionize the Arab world into Safawi Iranian states ruled by Khamenei mindset will never be tolerated.

This is why Iran keeps jumping into all GCC countries internal business and Egypt business as well when they named a street in Iran after the Khalid Al-Islambouli who planned and participated in the assassination of Egypt president ,alsadat. They have also ruined the holy Hajj in the holy place of Mecca when they turned it into a bloodshed seen in 1979 attacking pilgrims and the organizers to use it for their political agenda. Until this day, their mulla's are threatening to repeat it!

The list goes on by Iran goverment of the crimes and internal interference in the Arab world and their governments. Therefore, Arabs are crystal clear about this and stating it with a loud voice without Iran stopping their penetration into their internal business and exporting their revolution, no trustful relationship can be successful built with this country.

I knew some naive people were fooled by their propaganda but I was on to them from the beginning.:cool::sniper:

Yeah as i said before some were fooled by you but now we are all on to you So which part of India you from.

Other then Mosamania there no other Arab here other then few PArabians and now Indians who are hiding behind the saudi flag.

Now I realize what a capable liar you are ;) nice story by the way. shows you're talented in story-writing Mosa.

I'm heading to my bed guys, take care (Mosa and Black Eagle).
I'll check your comments later.

Wither you believe me or not is up to you. However this actually happened. I met her on an MMO game I used to play she is an Ex-US military solider and reserve currently even.

But really until recently Iran was just another country int he map for me similar to Tajikistan Azerbaijan and other countries and I never really gave it much thought even. Even normal every day Saudis who are not into politics and stuff like that feel the same way.

I am just curious when President Ahmedinejad's presidential term expires ?

Maybe our Iranian Friends can answer this question. Thanks......

I undrstand what you are talking about, Arabs extreme negative view toward Iran is not only because of it's selective support for Arab uprisings only, it's an accumulation of long Iranian offensive actions against Arab world, Iraq and GCC in specific. But some Arabs were hesitant to categorize it as an enemy, Iranian intentions weren't clear nor unerstandable, right before Syrian revolution. After then, everything got cleared up as a crystal, Iran had become an enemy with very malicious agenda. For me, I categorized Iran enemy right after Saddam excustion and it's terrorism against Muslims in Iraq. As for Hizbullah, his secterian agenda got cleared up gradually after his stance with Huthies, then Bahrain uprising, ended up with his full support and envolvement in killing Syrians. I was literally socked with Hizbullah support of Bahrain uprising on secterian bases. that was the first time I see his media assets talking nonsense and spreading horrible lies.

I know I was stupid!!!:cry:

কলকাতা
Now which part of Iran are you from?

Born in Hyderabad Pakistan grew up in Karachi and Hyderabad and proud of it Never ever have i ever hidden my identity you on the other hand hide behind false flags.

YOU'RE WAHHABI SO NO WONDER SINCE YOU TAKE IT RELIGIOUSLY BY MOST OF THE TIME.

wrong he is Hindu from Kolkata

Back
Top Bottom