What's new

Ahmadinejad: Pakistan's enemies are Iran's enemies

About two years ago I got into a heated debate with an American over how great Iran is and what a great President Ahmadinejad is and I was talking about how Iran is a great Islamic country and we all should be proud of it and its resistance to to unjustifiable western Imperialism. In the end I managed to convince her that US policy is bad and everything.

But then with time my view of Iran deteriorated very fast and the Syria thing sealed the deal for me. I remember chanted how Hizzboullah was a great group of people and how proud I was of them. Now I realize that I was an idiot and a fool. Only one read through Iranians posts here is enough to give anyone a rude awakening.
Nice fairy tale.

No, its too late. You have been exposed. In GCC every one hates you except fifth column Shias.
Rest of Arab countries the same, majority either hate you or at least suspicious of you.
Stop seeking our approval and affection, you won't get it. Stick to making out with Pakistan, that's the only love your getting!
Yes I agree, it's so over now.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2950122 said:
this is not being modest but pathetic, at least if he doesn't prefer wearing clean non smelly cloths, he can wear properly stitched properly made dresses

next time he will come with unbrushed teeth and Tarzan type cloths, doesn't represent modesty

you are Amazing you can tell from looking at the picture that the cloths are smelly and dirty.

Sorry for interjecting. That was hilarious because I can read what you have written (in Bangla/Bengali).

Kolkata= কলকাতা which part of that is hilarious is it the city name that makes you laugh.

I am neither an Arab nor an Iranian, and I have always advocated union of Muslims all around the world. This is to clear my name should any one accuse me of bias, or should anything think I am biased towards any one particular ethnic group.

From my understanding, Iran's independent government, foreign policy, "Islamic" (within quotation marks) government, "self-sufficiency" drive indeed appealed to a lot of Muslims including Arabs. It is only due to extreme ethnic and sectarian violence and ideology that the Iranian government exported to Arab countries and elsewhere that soiled Iran's image in the Arab public's minds. Syrian revolution is another issue that also isolated Iran in the Arab public's eyes.

Kolkata= কলকাতা which part of that is hilarious is it the city name that makes you laugh.

Never mind.

So what? Do you have a problem with Hinduism?!
Don't change the topic, the only reason why Iran is is sucking up to you guys is because we cut our oil imports from them.

Are you really an Indian? Didn't you speak at length about Saddam Hussein in the other thread about Bahrain yesterday? Maybe some Indian hacked your account.

=Banu Umayyah;2950160]So what? Do you have a problem with Hinduism?!

No i just wanted to prove you are a liar and this pretty much takes care of it all plus i wanted to prove how enemies of Pakistan and Muslims are hiding among us pretending to be our friends while trying to create a divide.

Don't change the topic, the only reason why Iran is is sucking up to you guys is because we cut our oil imports from them

so you cutting your oil imports from Iran to suck up to uncle Sam would be different? plus the Topic isn't why India is cutting its oil imports from Iran.

Are you really an Indian? Didn't you speak at length about Saddam Hussein in the other thread about Bahrain yesterday? Maybe some Indian hacked your account.
I am but what does that have to do with this thread?!
Lets keep personal matters separate.
I am well read in ME politics/history.

so you cutting your oil imports from Iran to suck up to uncle Sam would be different? plus the Topic isn't why India is cutting its oil imports from Iran.
Your naive, Saudis offered us to buy more oil from them at good price if only we cut our imports from Iran, win-win situation, nothing to do with America. Don't talk about other countries dictating things to you, when you didn't build the pipe with Iran because Saudis ordered you.

I am but what does that have to do with this thread?!
Lets keep personal matters separate.
I am well read in ME politics/history.

Your naive, Saudis offered us to buy more oil from them at good price if only we cut our imports from Iran, win-win situation, nothing to do with America. Don't talk about other countries dictating things to you, when you didn't build the pipe with Iran because Saudis ordered you.

It has every thing to do with USA as Saudis are offering you cheaper oil cause of uncle SAM.we are building pipeline from Iran work has stopped for financial Reasons again cause uncle SAM.

Hey Malik how are you?
Long time no see.
Did you get permission from Tehran to write in this thread?
If not, you need to hurry and get one, Master must not be upset.
MAN ALL RESPECT TO ALL OUR NEIGHBORS BUT WHAT TEHRAN IRAQ IS COMING TO FILL IT'S EMPTY PLACE THIS IS IRAQ NOT A GULF COUNTRY LIVE ON THE SIDE OF HISTORY.

I find it hard to believe that you are an indian, and that too a hindu.

For one, hindus hate Muslim gut, most importantly the Arab General Muhammad Bin Qasim who first brought Islam to Subcontinent under the flag of the Ummayyad Caliphate, they blame him for triggering the chain of Islamic invasions who's product today is Pakistan and not a united hindu india.

Secondly, you must be a Arab who is and advocate for strong indo-Saudi relations, well then good for you. :tup:
I'll be what ever you want me to be honey;)

Back
Top Bottom