What's new

Ahmadinejad again passes remarks on Holocaust, 9/11

Ahmadinejad again passes remarks on Holocaust, 9/11

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad again remarked on the origins of the Holocaust and the September 11, 2001 attacks, while criticising the United States for killing Osama bin Laden rather than bringing him to trial...

Ahmadinejad again passes remarks on Holocaust, 9/11... Original Post..

Whats the big deal do the west care about what we are offended about? i may not agree with the iranian leader but he is entitled to his view etc. Did americans care what pakistanis think about them holding a gay part at amnerican embassy? Do israel and america get criticised for threatning Iran?

He's doing what jokers are supposed to do.

feeling professional jealousy?:azn:

it reminds me an incident in fact, once some snake went into Gandhi's room, while he was doing paratna or giyan diyan, but it passed by Gandhi and did not bit him... the next day hindu press made a big news miracle of Gandhi and blah blah.... some journalist asked Jinnah what are his view about the "great incident" ??

Jinnah replied "professional etiquettes." :laugh:

What's the big deal. Does the US recognise the genocide of the Native Indians?

They don't.

If you read about their "Manifest Destiny", it was their right to slaughter every native person in what is today the US. What's even more sad is that not only did they try to slaughter every Native American but they also slaughtered the half hundred million bisons that also lived there.

These white people are no good. If you take a look at their history, everywhere they went they slaughtered the indigenous population, enslaved the people, stole all the resources. Why do you think they are so rich and preposterous today?

They don't.

If you read about their "Manifest Destiny", it was their right to slaughter every native person in what is today the US. What's even more sad is that not only did they try to slaughter every Native American but they also slaughtered the half hundred million bisons that also lived there.

These white people are no good. If you take a look at their history, everywhere they went they slaughtered the indigenous population, enslaved the people, stole all the resources. Why do you think they are so rich and preposterous today?

If an intelligent alien landed on Earth it would have difficutly understanding how the most richest continent in terms of natural resources Africa is the poorest. Not only don't the US recognise the native Indian genocide their policies have been creating an ongoing slow genocide in Africa.

It's hillarious in some nations denying the holocaust is a crime.

If an intelligent alien landed on Earth it would have difficutly understanding how the most richest continent in terms of natural resources Africa is the poorest. Not only don't the US recognise the native Indian genocide their policies have been creating an ongoing slow genocide in Africa.

It's hillarious in some nations denying the holocaust is a crime.

mmm...what can we say? To the victors go the spoils.

I'd have to admit, the Axis powers of WWII had balls - but did so horribly and failed.

They don't.

Venkatbhai you indians are full of incrdible knowwledge I must say. I am so proud to be from your neighbouring country. Sir I think you should put yourself up for election as prime minister of india.

They don't.

:lol: Awesome!

They don't.

Brother Venkata - you come onto this site and are like a breath of incredible fresh air. You lift the forum onto another level by your superduper posts. You are to this forum what Barcelona is to complete football!
I agree it is sad what happened to all the natives of America. I am particular touched at the mention of the innocent bisons being slaughtered. If that didnt occur who knows where they could have ended up!!!!

I too question Holocaust and don't believe in it as such. If anybody is offended please go and f*uck yourself from behind for all i care!

I just realized that the people who are getting all protective of him here - mostly make posts themselves with Ahmedinajan flair in it :P ( just yanking yall legs)

For them the false flagger with his new shades and prime ministerial ambitions is a good way to pull Indian legs....LOL...Isnt it funny ?

Why doesnt some gulte expose this false flagger ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom