What's new

Iran loses Manhattan skyscraper to terror victims

Oh don't be so quick to point that finger at us. Ever hear of Setad Ejraiye Farmane Hazrate? Ever hear of them taking property from people like the Baha’i. Go do some research.
You can not justify your wrong deeds by what others have done ... I've heard about that .

You can not justify your wrong deeds by what others have done ... I've heard about that .

Hey they were given rules about announcing ownership. They have been in court for 5 years trying to prove that the shell is legit. They lost the case.

It's not like the US waltzed into the building one day and kicked everybody out - like they do in Iran.

Hey they were given rules about announcing ownership. They have been in court for 5 years trying to prove that the shell is legit. They lost the case.

It's not like the US waltzed into the building one day and kicked everybody out - like they do in Iran.

The building was taken due to a baseless and false alegation against Iran on 11 septtember tragedy .... like sanction which are illegal and unjust.

The building was taken due to a baseless and false alegation against Iran on 11 septtember tragedy .... like sanction which are illegal and unjust.

Why do you think this has anything to do with 9/11?
What part of the law about the Iranian government owning property without declaring it to the US government mentions 9/11?

The US and Iran have been doing tit-for-tat sh@t to each other since 1979...don't pull 9/11 out of your @ss.

Why do you think this has anything to do with 9/11?
What part of the law about the Iranian government owning property without declaring it to the US government mentions 9/11?

The US and Iran have been doing tit-for-tat sh@t to each other since 1979...don't pull 9/11 out of your @ss.

Have you read first post?

"...The Iranian companies that own a Midtown office tower worth more than $500 million must forfeit the building to people who successfully sued Iran for damages over terrorist attacks, including 9/11, a judge has ruled...."

First off it is the New York Daily News which always posts sensational headlines...sort of like PressTV.

That's not how it works.
The building is forfeited to the US Government...not NY.
The US Government will decide what to do with it. Paying out this in response to some 9/11 court case in NY is not their priority. In fact they'll claim it is irrelevant.,

Last edited:
The Iranian government has to disclose all property owned in the USA. And they need approval to buy stuff.
They hid it by using a shell company. They know the consequences.
well hope you are aware that building was in possession of Iran let say since ages before the revolution , and it was a well known fact since day one and it was not like we just bought it through an agent .

the us Government knew it was belong to Iranian government before the revolution , and they well aware of the fact the ownership of the building was belonged to Pahlavi Foundation handed over to the Alavi Foundation which is a non profit organization .the Foundation is just a charity foundation that based in USA and all it's works are also in USA .

and also this rule is based on the fact that two years ago a drunk judge ruled that Iran and Hezbollah are responsible for 9/11 attack .and by the way these fools did not just seized a Building , they also seized 4 mosque and one school.

by the way these are Alavi Foundation works.

The Alavi Foundation is a private not-for-profit organization devoted to the promotion and support of Islamic culture and Persian language, literature and civilization. Since our inception in 1973, we have been an independent charitable organization based in the United States. The Alavi Foundation has been promoting projects for over 32 years by financially supporting charitable and philanthropic causes through educational, religious, and cultural programs.

We strive to meet our mission through 9 core program areas:

• Grants to Colleges and Universities
• Donations to Persian Schools
• Donations and Loans to Islamic Organizations
• Free Distribution of Islamic Books
• Donations for Disaster Relief Funds
• Support for the Arts
• Scholarly Research
• Interfaith Dialogue and Religious Pluralism
• Student Loans

The Foundation has given grants to over 32 universities such as Harvard University, the University of California, McGill University, Rutgers University and the University of Pennsylvania. Over 30 Persian schools and 36 Islamic centers have received grants from the Alavi Foundation. The Foundation has been involved in humanitarian projects such as helping victims of earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis and floods, in different parts of the World.

well hope you are aware that building was in possession of Iran let say since ages before the revolution , and it was a well known fact since day one and it was not like we just bought it through an agent .

the us Government knew it was belong to Iranian government before the revolution , and they well aware of the fact the ownership of the building was belonged to Pahlavi Foundation handed over to the Alavi Foundation which is a non profit organization .the Foundation is just a charity foundation that based in USA and all it's works are also in USA .

and also this rule is based on the fact that two years ago a drunk judge ruled that Iran and Hezbollah are responsible for 9/11 attack .and by the way these fools did not just seized a Building , they also seized 4 mosque and one school.

by the way these are Alavi Foundation works.

You are only stating facts about 1 of the 2 Iranian owners of the building. The second owner is the Assa Corp and this is the company which caused the investigation...and that investigation eventually affected the Alavi Foundation.

The Assa Group is based in the Channel Islands (UK).
The Assa Group has a single employee in the US.
Bank Melli (Iranian government owned) owns the Assa Group.

The Iranian government is required to disclose all properties/companies which are sources of revenue for them in the US. Iran used a "front" company (The Assa Group) to hide their ownership.

Originally the case was only against Assa...but it looks like Alavi was then scrutinized.

Rent money was tracked moving from the US->Channelslands->Iran

Last edited:
Any Information on these ASSA group?
It's what I found about ASSA Group and honestly I can't see why these guys should not have property in USA.:azn:
IMG_7679_1-960x319.jpg

Last edited:
Any Information on these ASSA group?
It's what I found about ASSA Group and honestly I can't see why they should not have property in USA.

It is not illegal for companies like the Assa Group or the Iranian government to own property in the US.
It is illegal for the Iranian government to not declare what it owns (and especially the income generated by it). The penalty for non-disclosed properties is forfeiture.

It is not illegal for companies like the Assa Group or the Iranian government to own property in the US.
It is illegal for the Iranian government to not declare what it owns (and especially the income generated by it). The penalty for non-disclosed properties is forfeiture.

It's the only ASSA Group I've found ,
About gA | Grupo ASSA

and that Building belonged to Alavi Foundation not Government , It's just happened one of the manager of the foundation also had an account in Melli Bank and for that and the ruling of the drunk judge two years ago some people thought they can made an easy money out of that building .

Go ahead, may the force be with you.
you know, i really like the people who are hated by the Sfavids, specially Hijaj Bin Yusuf, and the one whose name you are using..........if you know who i am talking about

It's the only ASSA Group I've found ,
About gA | Grupo ASSA

and that Building belonged to Alavi Foundation not Government , It's just happened one of the manager of the foundation also had an account in Melli Bank and for that and the ruling of the drunk judge two years ago some people thought they can made an easy money out of that building .

Wrong ASSA Group.
You can't find any more about it because it is a no-name shell company that does nothing.

The building was owned by a partnership. That partnership had two owners: Alavi and Assa.

Just more levels of indirection to unwind.

Back
Top Bottom