What's new

Iran loses Manhattan skyscraper to terror victims

Typical Estikbar-mentality Safavid :lol:

Both are administrated by Egypt.

Tiran Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sanafir Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is our recent major slap in the face we offered for you ;)

Saudi Arabia in the 1980s: Foreign Policy, Security, and Oil

ua0U.jpg

AXcT.jpg

Rubbish, baseless undocumented fabrications.

If what you're saying is true, then KSA would have retrieve the Islands by the time of the assassination of Saddat, given the fact that the Egyptians have been administering these islands for 35 years.

But then again I don't blame you, you're just parroting what they teach you at school. :rofl:

Use your brain a little bit, even your beloved Author said the islands were captured by Israel from Egypt.
Now go and try to claim Bahrain again, sweety.

Rubbish, baseless undocumented fabrications.

If what you're saying is true, then KSA would have retrieve the Islands by the time of the assassination of Saddat, given the fact that the Egyptians have been administering these islands for 35 years.

But then again I don't blame you, you're just parroting what they teach you at school. :rofl:

Use your brain a little bit, even your beloved Author said the islands were captured by Israel from Egypt.
Now go and try to claim Bahrain again, sweety.

They belong to saudi, Egypt was temporarily stationing forces on it ....

Jeez Iran. You just had a huge building stolen from you. You need to take this up in the International Court of Justice

Jeez Iran. You just had a huge building stolen from you. You need to take this up in the International Court of Justice

Hmmm as I recall it is illegal for a foreign national of non-Indian origin who is resident outside of India to buy any property in India. At least that was how it was years ago. I haven't heard if it has changed.

Hmmm as I recall it is illegal for a foreign national of non-Indian origin who is resident outside of India to buy any property in India. At least that was how it was years ago. I haven't heard if it has changed.

No, it hasn't changed. But what exactly does that have to do with the fact that your government just stole a huge building from Iran? It's not like we allow foreigners to come buy buildings in India and then repossess the building when their country irks us. At least we are honest enough to tell people, "if you are not of Indian origin, we don't want you to buy property in India"

No, it hasn't changed. But what exactly does that have to do with the fact that your government just stole a huge building from Iran? It's not like we allow foreigners to come buy buildings in India and then repossess the building when their country irks us. At least we are honest enough to tell people, "if you are not of Indian origin, we don't want you to buy property in India"

The Iranian government has to disclose all property owned in the USA. And they need approval to buy stuff.
They hid it by using a shell company. They know the consequences.

The Iranian government has to disclose all property owned in the USA. And they need approval to buy stuff.
They hid it by using a shell company. They know the consequences.
don't worry The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

don't worry The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Oh don't be so quick to point that finger at us. Ever hear of Setad Ejraiye Farmane Hazrate? Ever hear of them taking property from people like the Baha’i. Go do some research.

Back
Top Bottom