What's new

Mossad, Bush planned, executed 9/11

Ditto on this.

"Khalezov told FBI agents that Harari claimed nuclear weapons were used to bring down the twin towers on 9/11. Harari also said he got a “cruise type” missile, a Soviet “Granit” for the Pentagon attack"

WTF? There were hundreds of people driving on major highways next to the Pentagon when it happened. They all saw the plane. Nobody saw a missile. Here's a pic to show you the pentagon is surrounded by highways.

marchroute2.jpg (image)

Actually no one saw the plane, no video capture either, the gas station across the street which had video cameras were taken by FBI

Anyone actually believing that a bunch of Arabs can outsmart the American intelligence agencies and military and carry out such an attack all by themselves is kidding themselves.
Do you think that Arabs are some kind of lower race or what? Arabs could build one of the largest empires in human history, but could not crash a plane into building?

Or you believe that hijacking is a problem? Then check this: 5 planes hijacked simultaneously in 1970:

Dawson's Field hijackings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The majority of US people doesn't believe it as well,.....well of course there are stupid people also living in USA......:D The clever one that want us to believe Bush version must be "A Hard Core Tea Party Movement members"...who try to cover something....:bad:
The majority of Americans? Then tell US: There are plenty of tall buildings around the world, designed and constructed by non-Americans, why not any of these reputable companies stepped forward and side with you?

I have all the evidence I need to debunk all the propaganda spread by the regime on how the false flag occurred.

Anyone with half a brain would know no Arab can carry out such an attack on that scale. Only a truly despotic and tyrannical regime could have the resources to carry out such a false flag and cover it up to justify passing of repressive laws and launch fascist wars.

Only the truly brainwashed humans believe regime propaganda that 19 Arabs brought down 3 WTC buildings and hit the pentagon.

You gotta be seriously stupid to believe the official story of the regime-inspired attack.
Good...Then why not any reputable Chinese architectural and building construction companies stepped forward and say something? Instead, we have Internet Chinese who can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer spewing their nonsense about things their brains could not grasp.

I'm not sure where this information is coming from or what sources are used....

Although I can agree on one thing about the leaked reports claiming there are classified documents pointing blame at Saudi intelligence is suspicious and seems to be a way to divert from something.

I immediately thought that they are trying to divert attention from any information related to Israeli or an Israeli intelligence agency in the report if there as any though.

Certainly that part is odd...although the other stuff mentioned is almost funny. Like the claim nuclear devices were detonated to bring down the towers.

I know you're a believer but take your case with reliable verifiable information. This is what other people want from you here.

Although, whoever tells you to not suspect any single different detail other than what was presented to us ignore him as that is an attempt to censor people from diving in to answer other questions.

So I'm with you on that.

no surprise that you would "be" with jihadi conspiracist on this. shame we have your ilks in our country. This would be like us saying a palestine never dies because of israelis-- it is hamas who has killed every Palestinian:lol:

no surprise that you would "be" with jihadi conspiracist on this. shame we have your ilks in our country. This would be like us saying a palestine never dies because of israelis-- it is hamas who has killed every Palestinian:lol:

Do you know how to read?

Do you know how to read?

quite well and in between the lines too. and this OP is a know jihadi quack on this website... you finding some level of ' understanding' and kinship w/ him is not surprising.

I immediately thought that they are trying to divert attention from any information related to Israeli or an Israeli intelligence agency in the report if there as any though.

quite well and in between the lines too. and this OP is a know jihadi quack on this website... you finding some level of ' understanding' and kinship w/ him is not surprising.

I ask again, can you read properly?

Keep your ballsy insults out of this it's starting to become a joke.

I ask again, can you read properly?

Keep your ballsy insults out of this it's starting to become a joke.

The jihadi quack calls 911 an inside job and you go along and find some kinship. read loud and clear

Actually no one saw the plane, no video capture either, the gas station across the street which had video cameras were taken by FBI

That's right Man! it was all a hoax - Just like there are no drones in pakistan, it is the ISI killing the civilians. ;)

Good...Then why not any reputable Chinese architectural and building construction companies stepped forward and say something? Instead, we have Internet Chinese who can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer spewing their nonsense about things their brains could not grasp.

Well, you are trying to convince people who believe that this sort of SLBM can exist.

All this delivered by missile what has a length of 13 meters and notice the weight claim what is utterly ridiculous.
JL-2 "Yi"

• NATO code: CSS-N-4ModII
  • Structure: 2 stages
  • Fuel: 1st: solid-fueled; 2nd: liquid-fueled
  • Operational range: 14,000 km
  • Mass: 23+ t
  • Warhead: Single or MIRV; ~10 (max) Nuclear 250 kt /thermo
  • Guidance system: Inertial + stellar update
  • Accuracy: 40+ CEP (with satellite guidance)
  • Platform: SSBN
  • Designer: The Second Research Institute
  • Manufacturer: CASTC
JL-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
That's right Man! it was all a hoax - Just like there are no drones in pakistan, it is the ISI killing the civilians. ;)

lol All the space shuttle launches were hoaxes too. They were nothing more than holograms.

The majority of Americans? Then tell US: There are plenty of tall buildings around the world, designed and constructed by non-Americans, why not any of these reputable companies stepped forward and side with you?

This is not about building, I don't pay to much attention to something that I am not so sure. My statement is talking about 9/11 conspiracy in general. Two fatal mistake happened in a crucial moment:
1. NSA/CIA Not informing FBI......so let in the Al-Qaeda operatives to set up his dirty work until it finished in 9/11

2. Pentagon didn't respond the Navyseal request when Osama was in Torabora...and almost captured him

I use logic from your own official investigation report (those reports are in my previous post)
The majority of US people see 9/11 event as their own government conspiracy (letting it to happen for creating a good context of invasion that will make US people support that expensive wars during your worst economic condition where your GDP is much less than your debt...This war also force Bush junior to let interest rate so low...and didn't do much intervention on your housing industry problem since those economic policy make his action justified economically....It has made your country into a disaster economic failure...and you still fight for the Bush on this forum ...where is your nationalistic pride....that person has ruined your country buddy :crazy:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom