What's new

Mossad, Bush planned, executed 9/11

It was the JEWS who made the 911 with the 3 towers destroyed by controlled demolitions to have their war in Iraq, not Al Qaeda of my ***

JEW USA bombed daily Iraq between 1991 & 2003.

Allbright the JEW has killed +500 000 iraqis kids with the embargo and Bush the JEW killed + 1 millions of iraqis

Bush is JEW

There were only 1 attack in USA, Scotland, Spain, against the australian tourists.

Just enough to get people involved in JEW BUSH wars. It was a pretext for a war against Iraq, that Allbright the JEW bitch has prepared for years with her demonic embargo.

Kid, your knowledge of missiles is limited. Stick to toying with your Nokia phone little boy.

If you think that 23+ton missile can haul 10x 250kt MIRVs to target located at 14.000 km away you have some very limited knowledge, and there isn't even any reliable source to back up those claims.

Last edited:
If you think that 23+ton missile can haul 10x 250kt MIRVs to target located at 14.000 km away you have some very limited knowledge, and there isn't even any reliable source to back up those claims.

Kid you wouldn't have the slightest knowledge of the PLA missiles or anything thing else regarding China.

You don't understand mandarin so you should stop talking about the PLA related things.

We don't need to prove jack to some hack living in an irrelevant country like Finland.

You don't belong on this forum, delete your account and get lost!

Kid you wouldn't have the slightest knowledge of the PLA missiles or anything thing else regarding China.

You don't understand mandarin so you should stop talking about the PLA related things.

We don't need to prove jack to some hack living in an irrelevant country like Finland.

You don't belong on this forum, delete your account and get lost!

LOLL, is this FATWA issued by the CCP ?

This is not about building, I don't pay to much attention to something that I am not so sure. My statement is talking about 9/11 conspiracy in general. Two fatal mistake happened in a crucial moment:
1. NSA/CIA Not informing FBI......so let in the Al-Qaeda operatives to set up his dirty work until it finished in 9/11

2. Pentagon didn't respond the Navyseal request when Osama was in Torabora...and almost captured him
Not about buildings? This is why the loony 9/11 conspiracy movement is dying -- slowly, ignobly, and rightly.

You guys are inconsistent. Some believe in buildings, some like you do not and resort to interpreting institutional incompetencies and human flaws to mean something that is not there.

I use logic from your own official investigation report (
those reports are in my previous post)
The majority of US people see 9/11 event as their own government conspiracy (letting it to happen for creating a good context of invasion that will make US people support that expensive wars during your worst economic condition where your GDP is much less than your debt...This war also force Bush junior to let interest rate so low...and didn't do much intervention on your housing industry problem since those economic policy make his action justified economically....It has made your country into a disaster economic failure...and you still fight for the Bush on this forum ...where is your nationalistic pride....that person has ruined your country buddy :crazy:)
Good...Then show us a few reputable economists who agrees with you. We want to see people willing to put their names and reputations on the line.

Holy smokes! You geniuses caught on to our master plan! I was in charge of using cutting torches and controlled explosives to bring the towers down! We never believed you monkeys would ever catch us! Well, shows us! You guys are waaaay to clever for us! We surrender! Send your mighty legions to correct us!

Not about buildings? This is why the loony 9/11 conspiracy movement is dying -- slowly, ignobly, and rightly.

1.You guys are inconsistent. Some believe in buildings, some like you do not and resort to interpreting institutional incompetencies and human flaws to mean something that is not there.

2.Good...Then show us a few reputable economists who agrees with you. We want to see people willing to put their names and reputations on the line.

1. Institutional incompetency, blaming to human unintentionally flaws, blaming the operative staff and not the one who really in charge has already been a tool to cover up the truth in so many big cases. We also have them in Indonesia, thats why we never put Soeharto to jail but many believe that he has indeed made many wrong doing that should be punished. We also have current case, which is the killing of our respected political activist (Munir) by our intelligence person..which was conducted by poisoning him during a flight in our state owned airways "Garuda Indonesia." The operative was set to jail but every clever Indonesian knows that the intelligence body that did this...and our president at that time..Megawati Soekarnoputri has a high rate as the one who gave the order. But we don't try to put serious effort to make Soeharto or Megawati held the resposible, why ? Because it has to be done to make the harmony in our society. Something that Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt doesn't understand...and make them get punished by Mubarak followers. Democrats leaders know it...that's why they don't want to push the case further...and stop with all the institutional flaws reason.

2. USA has already been not very good in his economic fundamental since your former leader liberate your economy without thinking deeply, starting in Reagan time. Your economy growth has been fueled by debt that has been so huge...much bigger than your GDP. In Bush Junior time, the debt has already been very high compare to GDP...look into your GDP to debt ratio history (please do some research). Of course the worst condition was in your depression time long time ago and in 2008. And 2008 financial market burst was because your Republican economic policy and thanks also to the Jews Greespan who let your financial market create a very big bubble for so long. And, now....you have to print money to make you still breathe.....Too bad that the money now is going to the financial sector once again, thats why your Federal Reserve leader start to do tapering in January 2014.

One more time, I bet you know that many of your economist in your respected universities get paid from many financial institution by using seminars "tool" to give them much much money....it makes many of your economist not really credible anymore.

Last edited:
USA has already been not very good in his economic fundamental since your former leader liberate your economy without thinking deeply, starting in Reagan time. Your economy growth has been fueled by debt that has been so huge...much bigger than your GDP. In Bush Junior time, the debt has already been very high compare to GDP...look into your GDP to debt ratio history (please do some research). Of course the worst condition was in 2008, and it was because your Republican economic policy and thanks also to the Jews Greespan who let your financial market create a very big bubble for so long. And, now....you have to print money to make you still breathe.....Too bad that the money now is going to the financial sector once again, thats why your Federal Reserve leader start to do tapering in January 2014.

One more time, I bet you know that many of your economist in your respected universities get paid from many financial institution by using seminars "tool" to give them much much money....it makes many of your economist not really credible anymore.
Show the forum a few reputable economists who are willing to put their names and reputations on the line by saying the US needed a conspiracy of 9/11 to create a war in order to salvage the economy. Surely if it is that easy for YOU it should be a stroll for professionals in governments and/or global financial companies, right?

Muslims countries have tall buildings...

Petronas Towers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The towers were designed by Argentine architect César Pelli.
Why not Pelli joined the ranks of the 9/11 conspiracy believers?

As a result of the Malaysian government specifying that the buildings be completed in six years, two construction consortiums were hired in order to meet the deadline, one for each tower. Tower 1, the west tower (right in the top-right photograph) was built by a Japanese consortium led by the Hazama Corporation (JA Jones Construction Co., MMC Engineering Services Sdn Bhd, Ho Hup Construction Co. Bhd and Mitsubishi Corp) while Tower 2, the east tower (left in the top-right photograph) was built by a South Korean consortium led by the Samsung C&T Corporation (Kukdong Engineering & Construction and Syarikat Jasatera Sdn Bhd).
Why not a few Japanese and/or Koreans joined?

Due to the huge cost of importing steel, the towers were constructed on a cheaper radical design of super high-strength reinforced concrete.
Concrete is material and the Petronas must have materials engineers. Why not a few of these materials engineers stepped forward and say something about 9/11 conspiracy theories?

So if there are that many non-American engineers, architects, and designers who worked on tall buildings in Muslim countries, YOU should have no problems finding non-American economists, like the ones works for the UN, who would have no problems putting their names and reputations on the line and say outright that the US needed a war to support the economy.

Show the forum a few reputable economists who are willing to put their names and reputations on the line by saying the US needed a conspiracy of 9/11 to create a war in order to salvage the economy. Surely if it is that easy for YOU it should be a stroll for professionals in governments and/or global financial companies, right?

I am not saying about the motive yet, I just said that because of the burden of debt experienced by your economy (that make US seem impossible to go to highly cost war in Afgan and Iraq)....you have to convince the people to do the war by using something emotionally pain event like 9/11. Al-Qaeda has been used by Bush and His friends without Al-Qaeda leaders knowing about that. Al-Qaeda people and his supporter are just a stupid people...thats why they don't know real politics...and their interpretation about Quran and Hadist are so poor...without proper context and just using literal interpretation...something that is quite normal for low intelligence people (that people should just be a soldier and leave the leadership to the clever one...but since they also have big ego and not good emotional control...they end up being used by their own enemy.)

I believe that if you want to understand the motive...you have to understand the mind and thinking of your Bush Junior and his closed friends. Bush is a very spiritual person (Evangelist believer)...Time magazine has already published an article showing how religious he is, you know that Evangelist believer has always a big supporter of Israel. All of the potential enemies of Israel must be destroyed...and since Iraq and Afghanistan are very divided...it is a very vulnerable target. And the location are also very strategic. Bush has declared that Christian world has won the crusade on the ship when Iraq lost....he made an apology later....but we knows that it is a political apology.

Bush is also oil entrepreneur.....It is something that makes another motive for him and his friends (also working in oil businesses as high ranking official)...but I believe it is not the ultimate motive.

1. Institutional incompetency, blaming to human unintentionally flaws, blaming the operative staff and not the one who really in charge has already been a tool to cover up the truth in so many big cases. We also have them in Indonesia, thats why we never put Soeharto to jail but many believe that he has indeed made many wrong doing that should be punished. We also have current case, which is the killing of our respected political activist (Munir) by our intelligence person..which was conducted by poisoning him during a flight in our state owned airways "Garuda Indonesia." The operative was set to jail but every clever Indonesian knows that the intelligence body that did this...and our president at that time..Megawati Soekarnoputri has a high rate as the one who gave the order. But we don't try to put serious effort to make Soeharto or Megawati held the resposible, why ? Because it has to be done to make the harmony in our society. Something that Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt doesn't understand...and make them get punished by Mubarak followers. Democrats leaders know it...that's why they don't want to push the case further...and stop with all the institutional flaws reason.

2. USA has already been not very good in his economic fundamental since your former leader liberate your economy without thinking deeply, starting in Reagan time. Your economy growth has been fueled by debt that has been so huge...much bigger than your GDP. In Bush Junior time, the debt has already been very high compare to GDP...look into your GDP to debt ratio history (please do some research). Of course the worst condition was in your depression time long time ago and in 2008. And 2008 financial market burst was because your Republican economic policy and thanks also to the Jews Greespan who let your financial market create a very big bubble for so long. And, now....you have to print money to make you still breathe.....Too bad that the money now is going to the financial sector once again, thats why your Federal Reserve leader start to do tapering in January 2014.

You say like you are an intelligence expert.

First, can you answer me this question. what's NSA is for and What CIA is for and What FBI is for?

The prospect of intel changing hand must be hot intel, if there is a station Change and staff change will render the intel to be cold, and this non-exchangeable cos in intel game, you don't go chase cold intel, if the intel has changed hand chances are they are either inaccurate or TTL has already gone, that is why FBI have their own intel branch while CIA, DSA, NsA have their own too, and they hardly exchange information, even today as we speak

if you do not know that, I cannot help you.

You say like you are an intelligence expert.

First, can you answer me this question. what's NSA is for and What CIA is for and What FBI is for?

The prospect of intel changing hand must be hot intel, if there is a station Change and staff change will render the intel to be cold, and this non-exchangeable cos in intel game, you don't go chase cold intel, if the intel has changed hand chances are they are either inaccurate or TTL has already gone, that is why FBI have their own intel branch while CIA, DSA, NsA have their own too, and they hardly exchange information, even today as we speak

if you do not know that, I cannot help you.

Have you study the US senate investigation report yet ? Go study first....see my previous post where I link the those reports....and go back again after you understand. (And don't forget the Torabora investigation report that I linked as well)

Have you study the US senate investigation report yet ? Go study first....see my previous post where I link the those reports....and go back again after you understand. (And don't forget the Torabora investigation report that I linked as well)

Dude, you know what is your first problem? You trust those report...

Report is written by some investigative agent or agency that have absolutely no clue what was going on in the intelligence world.

Yeah, I read the report, it's good enough for a moron like you but it's never in professional level, I laughed out loud at the report.

Let me tell you what I, an military intelligence officer for 2 years, ran Ops for both US Army SOCOM and CIA in Afghanistan, knows. Intel must be HOT in order for any one to follow, in the game of intelligence, no one will pass an active intel to another agency as A.) By the time you passed it to another agency, the intel would have gone cold and B.) everyone have their clearance. That is why I ask you do you know what NSA, CIA and FBI do respectively

Again, feel free to believe what you believe I have nothing against you, and I said too much already, you probably should believe we, people in intel circle, do believe the senate finding as our true calling, I have nothing against you

Dude, you know what is your first problem? You trust those report...

Report is written by some investigative agent or agency that have absolutely no clue what was going on in the intelligence world.

Yeah, I read the report, it's good enough for a moron like you but it's never in professional level, I laughed out loud at the report.

Let me tell you what I, an military intelligence officer for 2 years, ran Ops for both US Army SOCOM and CIA in Afghanistan, knows. Intel must be HOT in order for any one to follow, in the game of intelligence, no one will pass an active intel to another agency as A.) By the time you passed it to another agency, the intel would have gone cold and B.) everyone have their clearance. That is why I ask you do you know what NSA, CIA and FBI do respectively

Again, feel free to believe what you believe I have nothing against you, and I said too much already, you probably should believe we, people in intel circle, do believe the senate finding as our true calling, I have nothing against you

I am also laughed with your professionalism to bring that FAKE WMD into UN meeting... :cheesy:

When Osama was in Torabora...your Pentagon leader didn't use full power (only a numbers of NavySeal personnels.....Very Stupid intelligence boss...you even get briefing from them :lol: ) to capture Osama as Navyseal team leader has asked it....for so many times....Your Pentagon leader instead use full power to invade Iraq :crazy:

Just Common sense here.....Use it...dude. You are just the operative...not the ones behind any policy :D

Back
Top Bottom