What's new

After Indian Media, We Expose Indian Army Fakers

this is not a safe environment. there is decorated wall just next to the target and then there are some buildings or fixtures close to the wall on the other side.
why not this test conducted in an area where weapons can be discharged and explosions can take place without any risk to buildings.

unless this was all staged on purpose so the mock tank was filled with weak fireworks to simulate a drone attack.
here I am explaining on behalf of Indian army I should let Modi brigade do that
Damn this is like my lady friend in the back seat of the car demanding i take safety precautions and me reassuring her that the handbrake is fully engaged.
If they wanted to just impress with fireworks, they should have done it during the night or better still waited until Diwali.

agreed, we have witnessed supreme vedick techlology, these drones will be cloaked in the same way the famed Hanuman-men were behind the mythical sir-ji-kal shitrike of 2k16!
Yes bro, these vedic technologies work on Pakistan.. we have been successfully deterring the mighty Pakistani armed forces for 73 years with these tech

In real life, when these drones will cross the western border, the impact and the boom will be real..
As real as the 500 Terrorist killed & counted during the Balakot Strikes on 26th Feb in the early hours by your Mirage's.

Why drones?

You've got Rafales now, right? Send some more Kambampati Nachiketa & Abhi-Nandos.

There is a thing called demonstration. The demo was in a specific space with spectators around.. is it that difficult to comprehend??

In real life, when these drones will cross the western border, the impact and the boom will be real..

Shouldn't demonstrations be aesthetically pleasing at the very least? The buildings look like they were cobbled together for a school play.

There is a thing called demonstration. The demo was in a specific space with spectators around.. is it that difficult to comprehend??

so in order to demonstrate something you fake it?

Quadcopters are not used as suicide drones.

in real life, these drones will be a part of bollywood movie flick while your eastern border will getting violated & bombed in 6 different indian bases!:enjoy:

Shupa pawa can fake explosions very well indeed.

just like the real booms in your toilet and under the blanket boom boom boom macahalay.

Why are we all surprised? Indians are world famous for their funny stories. In recent years we have witnessed such foolish deeds by Indians
For example
1. Mig 21 downing f16
2. Indians avenging their fallen comrades by killing 44 Chinese soldiers(list was published which was later known to be name of generals)
3. Balakot airstrike and claim of killing 300 terrorist
4. Indians claiming to be Supa power 2020(i don't know what time period they are living in??).
5. There so called Sir. G. Kal strike 1.0
They did all this drama after we procured vt4 tanks. Just to give lollipop to their people

But their was no "boom" in balakot strike other wise the damage would be real instead of imaginary pixel holes. haha

Back
Top Bottom