What's new

Analysis : Recent attacks on Indian Forces in Jammu and Kashmir

My simple analysis is that India was consistently facing attacks for past few years but they were not announcing their losses. Now as general elections are only a year away India has started to declare their losses. They are now building the environment for another surgical strike drama.
As I follow their media both Hindi and English news channels plus think tanks and journalists. They are such big Modi touts that some openly now say that as elections are near India may carry out a strike to get benefit in next elections. Plus that they don't declare all losses.

@Areesh @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah @Kompromat @SQ8 @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @The Eagle @indian_foxhound @Arsalan @Zaki @Suff Shikan @Zephyrus @syed_yusuf @Imran Khan

The usual business Zarvan. Elections are near. Modi needs something in the valley to cash upon. Remember Pulwama. It's Modi... wouldn't even care if some hundreds died here & there. On the other hand, similar to Pulwama, I wouldn't doubt if they have downed the guard a bit more so that small time groups are let to attack and kill few. A deliberate negligence can however deliver far more better results as compare to orchestrating an attack and risking the secret going out in the public.

The usual business Zarvan. Elections are near. Modi needs something in the valley to cash upon. Remember Pulwama. It's Modi... wouldn't even care if some hundreds died here & there. On the other hand, similar to Pulwama, I wouldn't doubt if they have downed the guard a bit more so that small time groups are let to attack and kill few. A deliberate negligence can however deliver far more better results as compare to orchestrating an attack and risking the secret going out in the public.
For me what was unusal was that as I follow India media and listen to them. Some of them for first time openly said that they don't declare all the losses and one I think it was Palki Sharma said not now but in next one year before general elections India may carry out surgical strike.

Back
Top Bottom