What's new

Afghan Taliban (IEA) have raised White flags along the Durand Line.

No offense but assimilating into Punjabis and Karachi is meaningless

South Asia has the lowest per capita in the world.

This means all the south asian countries

Despite having the largest rare earth mineral assets. We still can't use them to the people's advantage to get rich and become a resource driven country like the Gulf has. For some odd reason, even countries like iran have higher GDP per capitas than us

Pakistanis are also disrespected in every country

Whether its for economic reasons or physical reasons. Pakistanis are disrespected

The white people in Gulf Arab lands have carpets rolled out to them even though they're not Muslims. Religion means nothing to Arabs

Arabs only care about skin tone and money

South Asia is the only place where people put religion so far up their backs that its driven us into the poorest region in the world. Having dark skin is also another big draw back worldwide.

When we go to America. Arabs there are treated with respect and even there south asians are treated bad. Even black people get treated better than South Asians

Because add to poverty and dark skin. Most South Asians are also not physically strong people in the west. The West admires physical strength and black people have physical strength

You either need to be white passing like Arabs or physically strong like blacks to make in the western market or media.

Instead of focusing on religion all day. South Asia needs to focus on economy and sports. The area is already seen as a emasculated land of people. You add the sport of cricket into the mix and the world thinks South Asians only play cricket because their bodies are too weak for real sports

No looks
No brains
No money
Dark skin
No muscle

Then the only thing left is for south asians to hope they can pass for other races if they have lighter skin, which is what Pakistanis do.

Just out of interest, WHAT makes you think we care about what whites or ANY other non-Pakistanis think of us?

What are they gonna do about it? Maybe they can beat the ANA, they can’t fight the FC or PA. They know very well that if they come to power they have to make sure not to piss Pakistan off, that would be their biggest mistake. With US gone and the Afghan government and army in shambles, nothing will hold back Pakistan from striking them if they try to be aggressive against us. They will leave us alone or suffer the consequences.

striking who the Taliban? no never PA will never do that nor will ISI, you have no idea what your saying

Taliban means Taliban, it doesnt mean TTP, Al Qaeda, ISIS or ANA

the latter are fanatical, crazy, lunatics who do suicide attacks, Taliban never done such things

ISIS killed people for smoking cigarettes, they said its harm so killed anyone who smoked, this is not allowed in Islam

in 2014 or 2015 when ISIS came to Afghanistan it was Taliban who made mince meat of those Terrorist

it was then that US + UK decided to withdraw from Afghanistan they opened a dialogue with Taliban they were convinced Taliban was better in charge of Afghanistan after realising Taliban is not bad people

Taliban never killed women, child, and old people

they never poison water wells and knock down houses or even damage the countryside

they are gallant people who live their life according to their faith

they dont win by numbers nor weapons, they win by faith and Iman

Pakistan has good friends in them and we see them as our brothers

US and Taliban are not friends while Pakistan & Taliban have not differences.

And give me a break on Punjabhis being insecure about Pushtuns becoming a majority.

Firstly, it is completely a lie. Even after merger of Afghanistan with Pakistan, Pushtun population will be less than Punjabhis. Punjabhis will make up 45% while Pushtuns will still only be 20%.

Secondly, It was Punjabhis who kicked out NS and elected a Pushtun i.e PMIK.

Be it taliban or others, afghans are very strong nationalists as well and they will never want to merge or give up there country. Even if somehow by miracle Pakistan annexes it, there will be civil war, Pakistan cant control balochistan and u dream of Afghanistan lolz. Also u may not agree but the state is mostly under control of punjab, the military is mostly punjab and as Pakistani i know well that they dont want to weaken their hold. IK has a pashtun mother but is not proper pashtun and cant even speak pashto. Please refrain from childish and non serious comments. We dont want any of the Afghanistan land and their mess. We pashtuns joined Pakistan to be away from them and u want to bring them in again.

Just out of interest, WHAT makes you think we care about what whites or ANY other non-Pakistanis think of us?
Obviously Pakistanis care because they always try to associate with Arabs, Turks and Persians at every chance they get and add to this all those 3 groups like Europeans way more

Obviously Pakistanis care because they always try to associate with Arabs, Turks and Persians at every chance they get and add to this all those 3 groups like Europeans way more

You might but other Pakistanis like myself don't. Could you post some links to the evidence that proves Pakistanis want to be associated with Whites and other non-Pakistanis. FACTS only. No meaningless conjectures and made up stories.

I do not understand why people are talking about a war between Pakistan and Taliban.

This idea is ridiculous to say the least.

It is like Pakistan going to war with Pakistan herself.

This is never going to happen in a thousand years.

striking who the Taliban? no never PA will never do that nor will ISI, you have no idea what your saying

the latter are fanatical, crazy, lunatics who do suicide attacks, Taliban never done such things

ISIS killed people for smoking cigarettes, they said its harm so killed anyone who smoked, this is not allowed in Islam

in 2014 or 2015 when ISIS came to Afghanistan it was Taliban who made mince meat of those Terrorist

it was then that US + UK decided to withdraw from Afghanistan they opened a dialogue with Taliban they were convinced Taliban was better in charge of Afghanistan after realising Taliban is not bad people

they never poison water wells and knock down houses or even damage the countryside

ISIS, TTP and AQ are Khawarij
Taliban are mujahideen

Hadith regarding Khawarij:

Sunan Ibn Majah 176
Abu Ghalib narrated that Abu Umamah said:
"(The Khawarij) are the worst of the slain who are killed under heaven, and the best of the slain are those who were killed by them. Those (Khawarij) are the dogs of Hell. Those people were Muslims but they became disbelievers." I said: "O Abu Umamah, is that your opinion?" He said: "Rather I heard it from the Messenger of Allah."

Sunan Ibn Majah 173
It was narrated that Ibn Awfa said:
"The Messenger of Allah said: 'The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 6934
Narrated Yusair bin `Amr:
I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

Sahih Muslim 1068 a
Yusair b. 'Amr reported that he inquired of Sahl b. Hunaif:
Did you hear the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) making a mention of the Khawarij? He said: I heard him say (and he pointed with his hand towards the east) that these would be a people who would recite the Qur'an with their tongues and it would not go beyond their collar bones. They would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey.

Al-Bukhari reported: Ibn Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, considered the Khawarij rebels to be the worst of Allah’s creation and he said, “Indeed, they take verses that were revealed about unbelievers and use them against believers.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6531

Sahih Muslim 1066 g
'Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), said:
When Haruria (the Khawarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said, "There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah is one black man among them (Khawarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3344
Narrated Abu Sa`id:
`Ali sent a piece of gold to the Prophet (ﷺ) who distributed it among four persons: Al-Aqra' bin H`Abis Al-Hanzali from the tribe of Mujashi, 'Uyaina bin Badr Al-Fazari, Zaid at-Ta'i who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Nahban, and 'Alqama bin Ulatha Al-`Amir who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Kilab. So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, "He (i.e. the Prophet, ) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I give them) so as to attract their hearts (to Islam)." Then a man with sunken eyes, prominent checks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came (in front of the Prophet (ﷺ) ) and said, "Be afraid of Allah, O Muhammad!" The Prophet (ﷺ) ' said "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) Allah has trusted all the people of the earth to me while, you do not trust me?" Somebody who, I think was Khalid bin Al-Walid, requested the Prophet (ﷺ) to let him chop that man's head off, but he prevented him. When the man left, the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Among the off-spring of this man will be some who will recite the Qur'an but the Qur'an will not reach beyond their throats (i.e. they will recite like parrots and will not understand it nor act on it), and they will renegade from the religion as an arrow goes through the game's body. They will kill the Muslims but will not disturb the idolaters. If I should live up to their time' I will kill them as the people of 'Ad were killed (i.e. I will kill all of them)."

I get where you’re coming from. But I don’t trust the Taliban as much, I know they’ve not been an issue for Pakistan so far and they’re promising to not let Afghanistan’s soil be used against Pakistan. But they’re no saints. Certainly not all of them. As long as they keep up the Neutrality with Pakistan we have no reason to fight them.

I was more referring to strikes against the TTP though, that if the Taliban fail to control the TTP operating out of Afghanistan and attacking Pakistan, Pakistan should not hesitate to strike them across the border.

Now that Afghanistan is under full control of the ISI / Taliban, Durand line issue is completely solved.

Annexation of Afghanistan by Pakistan is now inevitable.

That's how you hide your humiliations!!
It was India which was hosting consulates on the border with Pakistan.
What for!!
Terrorist India is getting its fair dues. Take it like a man. Indian dreams are shattered.
I have just twitted the Major Gobar Ara Ya.
Indian fake propaganda would be defeated worldwide. The writings on the wall.
What happened to Supa Powa India 2020!!

Back
Top Bottom