What's new

Adnan Sami can't sing should go back to Pakistan".: Jagjit Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about taking off but I have heard really good classical stuff from Indian musicians including Harikrishna etc. Real real good and live.
This is not classical stuff. This a fusion of rock with classical stuff...

A jugal bandi of instruments previously though incompatible with each other.

Adnan Sami's "Lift Karade" was a hit. His other contribution I remember is lending his voice to Rehman's "Aye Udi Udi Udi".
All the rest of his stuff is pretty third-grade.

Your American roots could be a possibility?

Your award shows are testament that they are in the spotlight.

Which awards did these people get? There are so many private awards now. No one really remembers.

This is not classical stuff. This a fusion of rock with classical stuff...

A jugal bandi of instruments previously though incompatible with each other.

There are several Indian musicians making great fusion music.

Not to say that Pakistani artists are not good, but there are some truly great fusion music compositions by artists like Harikrishna and so many other greats. I doubt the artists in the video are anywhere in that league.

Gents, the thread is about Adnan Sami getting kicked out of plularist, secular and shining India instead of a competition between Pakistani and Indian singers, so lets stick to the topic.

^^ Your facts are wrong. He has not been kicked out.

I don't think there is a ban on the Pakistani artists or they have been expelled.

Many may have come back because of the normal security concerns after such an event. It is normal. They may come back after Pakistan takes action against the terrorists and things are more normal.

Modern FASCISTS at work.............. instead of issuing open ultimatums and threats like traditional fascists, this category relies on veiled threats, eg may have come back due to security concern.... may come back after Pakistan takes action against terrorists
Otherwise, they may be killed by Hindu fascists, isn't it??? and security concern by whom????? I'm guessing both from modern and traditional fascist.
Way to go.............. :angry:

Modern FASCISTS at work.............. instead of issuing open ultimatums and threats like traditional fascists, this category relies on veiled threats, eg may have come back due to security concern.... may come back after Pakistan takes action against terrorists
Otherwise, they may be killed by Hindu fascists, isn't it??? and security concern by whom????? I'm guessing both from modern and traditional fascist.
Way to go.............. :angry:

First of all, let's understand they are in India to make money. They are not doing any favor to anyone.

No one forced them to come nor to return. India has not banned them. It is up to them to decide what works for them.

No need to increase blood pressure over this trivial issue. I still see the odd Pakistani artists in TV serials.

As far as I know none of them has a work permit to work in India.

Adnan Sami's "Lift Karade" was a hit. His other contribution I remember is lending his voice to Rehman's "Aye Udi Udi Udi".
All the rest of his stuff is pretty third-grade.

I really didnt want to say that but you make me say it.
First of all "lift karade" isnt considered as his hit song by most of the Pakistanis who actually have heard the Adnan's music that he made in Pakistan. He was appreciated here for his work which he performed here. I can tell you although his music work in Pakistan was of far better quality than that of his work in India but no way you can say his work in India as third grade unless you are biased. Would wonder what grade would u give to that "P Cap" guy "hamesh" (I dont know his full name) and most of similar Indian singers... may be 10th grade.

^^ Your facts are wrong. He has not been kicked out.

Please read the post carefully and then make comments. I said, getting kicked as against has been kicked...... does that clarify??????

Please read the post carefully and then make comments. I said, getting kicked as against has been kicked...... does that clarify??????

Even the "getting kicked" is not a fact.

Huh

So Many music shows in Indian TV Channels for 3 or 4 years

Indian IDOL & bla bla bla

How many Good Singers come who can actully create there own song ?
how many Albums Released ?

Not a single

Indian Music is Kachra Now days except a few ones ...

I really miss 90's ( that was a Gr8 era )

well for all those who do not remember what award did he got..

mtvasia style awards..big enough??

Last edited by a moderator:
After N.F.A Khan, Strings, Faakhir, now its atif's turn to make into hollywood.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, let's understand they are in India to make money. They are not doing any favor to anyone.

No one forced them to come nor to return. India has not banned them. It is up to them to decide what works for them.

No need to increase blood pressure over this trivial issue. I still see the odd Pakistani artists in TV serials.

As far as I know none of them has a work permit to work in India.

Oh really, so its for money i guess.... what about Indian artists, are they working for free in the name of bharat mata???? As far as i know, artists all over are working for money, well, it may be different for hindustan.
Wrong, get your facts right.... they were threatened by your traditional counterparts issuing overt threats. And then, there is your category which issues covert threats.....
As far as i'm concerned, kick that rascal Adnan Sami out and send him to Kala Pani, i dont mind. It is good for all those dafts who claim to work for peace to see the true indian face so that there is no doubt in their minds.
And please teach that odd Pakistani still working a good lesson so that he serves as an example of secular india for all to see in Pakistan.
Oh, so there is a work permit for that third world as well.... effects of globalization, i guess...... :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom