What's new

Adnan Sami can't sing should go back to Pakistan".: Jagjit Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adnan to India: "kyon mera dil...ho ho kyon mera dil tujhko chaahe, tujhko maange kyon mera dil...:smitten:
India to Adnan: "hah! hua tera kaam tamaam ,tu Sala kaam se gya".....:lol:

he was just tryna turn 'em on and they turned around and smacked him down:D

Gentlemen, its nothing but a truckload of Horsepuckey.
The media has gone berserk, Jagjit didn't speak this trash.
Adnan is a good artist and has his own fan club, just as Ghulam Ali or Mehdi Hassan Sahib. These atrist are the little hopes that our two nations have of a peaceful relation. Let's denounce fake reporters.

man that is y ur country is ur country. nothing can replace it.
he left his country for fame and look wat he got today.

:pakistan::pakistan:

Leave the poor chap alone, I agree with Sir Delta...Adnan has his own fan club and no matter where he choses to live or work we'll always admire his talent.

Thank God music doesn't have boundries!

i really admire Adnan Sami for his unique voice and singing style .Adnan Sami, Shaan and Lucky Ali..these arre three most discernible voices in the Indian music industry.the true assets.:enjoy:

Listen to one of his first hit "Ae khuda ae khuda" and judge if he can sing. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
i really admire Adnan Sami for his unique voice and singing style .Adnan Sami, Shaan and Lucky Ali..these arre three most discernible voices in the Indian music industry.the true assets.:enjoy:

well, I dont agree...they are all mediocre type of voices...nothing extra ordinary..

my opinion...if it counts..

Indians are on an expelling frenzy to all Pakistani artists working there.

Of course we're secretly all happy for this turn of event for Adnan Sami because he went to India and started bitching about Pakistan and then declared himself Indian, sung anti-Pakistan songs, etc.

The others are merely there building bridges from time to time.

I remember all the stand up comedy shows in India are filled with Pakistanis, for the past 3-4 years Pakistani artists have been topping the Indian charts, etc.

On the other hand all these Indian singers have always been highly critical of Pakistani artists performing in India. They see it as a threat onto their own business. As I said for the past 3-4 years Pakistanis have been topping their charts, you know with the Junoons, Atif Aslam, Najam Sheraz, Ali Zafar heck I think that girl who sung Mahiya even made it big in India.

Oh and we should accept Adnan Sami at least this would prove that all the nonsense and hatred he blabbed against us in India is not true. He will also owe Pakistan a sincere apology.

Please leave India Pakistan out of this, India is very liberal about artistes.

i wana see him back at karachi air port tomorrow and some fia agent stay him 3 days at airport for interogate.letter after 3 days hand over to panjab police and bring him in cort why he aply indian nationalty .and if police from panjab they can make more cases so we have to take his all money in theses cases.he shuld start his life like 90s.

Personally, I think A.S is a G****. But that is just my opinion.
So anyways................ What Pakistani artists/ bands are famous in India?

Have Jagjit Singh's comments been verified or is this some entertainment battle generated by the media?

If these are in fact Jagjit Singh's real sentiments, then he's a tool. I do not know why a venerated Ghazal singer would feel the need to berate a pop artist. India is big enough for all genres of music to be represented and appreciated. Also, Sami's citizenship or country of origin should be none of JS's business. People come from all over the world to work, play sports, join the entertainment industry and make money. There is no logic in singling out Adnan Sami.

Nonetheless, can someone please verify the source and see if Jagjit Singh actually made these statements?

Indian spicy masala media is at it again. Poor Indian people. :lol:

Indian spicy masala media is at it again. Poor Indian people. :lol:

Even bad publicity increases there publicity. You see it in Hollywood all the time. So why should we be poor, you should include American public also.

Indians are on an expelling frenzy to all Pakistani artists working there.

Of course we're secretly all happy for this turn of event for Adnan Sami because he went to India and started bitching about Pakistan and then declared himself Indian, sung anti-Pakistan songs, etc.

The others are merely there building bridges from time to time.

I remember all the stand up comedy shows in India are filled with Pakistanis, for the past 3-4 years Pakistani artists have been topping the Indian charts, etc.

On the other hand all these Indian singers have always been highly critical of Pakistani artists performing in India. They see it as a threat onto their own business. As I said for the past 3-4 years Pakistanis have been topping their charts, you know with the Junoons, Atif Aslam, Najam Sheraz, Ali Zafar heck I think that girl who sung Mahiya even made it big in India.

Oh and we should accept Adnan Sami at least this would prove that all the nonsense and hatred he blabbed against us in India is not true. He will also owe Pakistan a sincere apology.

Wouldn't it be so much better if alot of those Pakistani artists, who're performing in India, would perform in Pakistan?
Or is it all about the money..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom