What's new

Adani’s arm acquires Alpha Design,which is a major supplier for the indigenous LCA-Tejas Program

pahadi

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Adani Enterprises, in its press note to the exchanges, informed that its subsidiary, Adani Defence Systems and Technologies, has acquired Alpha Design Technologies. However, the company did not reveal the deal value in the press note released on Saturday. Alpha Design Technologies provides Adani Defence and Aerospace a strong tier-1 capability for building a base for graduating to platform capabilities, the filing said. The consolidated turnover of Alpha Design Technologies in 2017-18 was Rs218cr, Rs210cr in 2016-17 and Rs419cr in 2015-16. Adani Enterprises Ltd’s share price ended at Rs138.50 down by Rs4.9 or 3.42% from its previous closing of Rs143.40 on the BSE.

idrw.org .Read more at India No 1 Defence News Website http://idrw.org/adanis-arm-acquires...the-indigenous-lca-tejas-program/#more-198660 .

You joined here on Feb 19 Ok and you tag members who are not active since long before Feb 19....Now tell me what was your previous I.D?
@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER
They are indians right? cobra arbok tags them, i tagged them too, any problems? This must be the limit of your materialistic brain right?:disagree:

Hehe. nice catch
Nice catch? i tagged them because cobra arbok tags them too? i thought they must be prominent Indian members, hence i tagged them, is this wrong? BTW this is my first thread that i made, i wanted this to be interesting...:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom