What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

like I already written by value 60% of Tejas is indegenous against almost 0% in jf-17 for pakistan and not even 20% of manufacturing as per value of total aircraft is shared by pac, every thing comes as assembly kits from chinese and russian sources any new upgrades etc. everything is chinese this is not a joint venture this is more like a licensed assembly of fighters by paf.

U can prove me wrong by sharing the list like I have compiled

This is not a comparison thread. If you like to compare both fighters, open a new one and tag me there.

You cannot prove your claim of 60% by any means. Try it.

Come on, do it.

i dont see any list still?
here is the list for ur reference prepare one for so called joint fighter-17 haha

Indian Components:

1. Airframe and composites
  2. Landing gear
  3. Electronic warfare suite
  4. Displays
  5. Flight control system (Fly by wire system)
  6. crash resistant self sealing fuel tanks.
  7. valves, wires and plumbing.
Joint development or custom imported components: These are components that are developed by sub-contracting to overseas development but are specific to LCA.

1. Radar : This is in joint development with Elta but a custom Radar for LCA as per Indian requirements
  2. Targeting pods
  3. LRUs : These are the brains of the aircraft and are quasi Indian. They use imported silicon Chips (we dont have semicondur capability). However the actual circuit board, system design, standards for interface and the software are 100% Indian.
  4. Missiles: Some are licence produced and others are fully Indian. Its a mix.
Fully imported:

1. Radar covering cone i.e the front cone section of the aircraft which is a quartz based structure imported from UK.
  2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
  4. silicon semiconductor ICs
That puts it at about 60% by value. like I said 80-90% components has sino-rus origin, pakistan is just end customer of a below average plane which provide pakistan air force no edge on IAF. Chinese will milk pakistan for more than half a century for this below average plane, chinese are true baniyas :lol::rofl::enjoy:
what makes you happy we are manufacturing at home 58%
Production
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) holds the exclusive rights of 58% of JF-17 airframe co-production work. A comprehensive
infrastructure comprising state of the art machines and required skilled human resource has very quickly been developed at the Complex.
http://www.pac.org.pk/jf-17
keep blabbring @Tumba :sarcastic::lol::enjoy:

like I already written by value 60% of Tejas is indegenous against almost 0% in jf-17 for pakistan and not even 20% of manufacturing as per value of total aircraft is shared by pac, every thing comes as assembly kits from chinese and russian sources any new upgrades etc. everything is chinese this is not a joint venture this is more like a licensed assembly of fighters by paf.

U can prove me wrong by sharing the list like I have compiled
back up your claim that PAC making less than 20% per jet or if you have no prove then backoff go drink a cow urine of Gangadesh @Tumba :enjoy:

what makes you happy we are manufacturing at home 58%
Production
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) holds the exclusive rights of 58% of JF-17 airframe co-production work. A comprehensive
infrastructure comprising state of the art machines and required skilled human resource has very quickly been developed at the Complex.
http://www.pac.org.pk/jf-17
keep blabbring @Tumba :sarcastic::lol::enjoy:

back up your claim that PAC making less than 20% per jet or if you have no prove then backoff go drink a cow urine of Gangadesh @Tumba :enjoy:

58% airframe??? with materials sourced from chinese airframe does not equals a weaponized flying fighter.
This means nothing.
Give me a list like i posted and prove me wrong. So called joint fighter with absolutely 0% pakistani components, only some part of airframe is produced by pac it seems that too non critical areas as pakistan lacks mettalurgy.
The total values produced by pakistan is not even close to 15%
Give me a list to prove pakistani components otherwise dont bother replying

58% airframe??? with materials sourced from chinese airframe does not equals a weaponized flying fighter.
This means nothing.
Give me a list like i posted and prove me wrong. So called joint fighter with absolutely 0% pakistani components, only some part of airframe is produced by pac it seems that too non critical areas as pakistan lacks mettalurgy.

First, you should explain your criteria of calling the LCA indigenous.

india can do any exercise it wants but don't try to make yourself aggressive.everyone knows about hal tejas.this is a fighter which needs cover of other fighter jets to protect itself.how can india use it for offensive purpose? i think jf-17 can handle any mig coming from indian side and as far as your superior su-30 is concerned,f-16s are there,waiting.

This means nothing.
Metal comes from all over pakacistan processed PAC and PAF technical branch, China had transferred production line for JL-10 (radar) at PAC, and also we are licence manufacturing of Grifo series of radar for F-7 and PG since mid 90's
first do provide that those tech that you refer in your above post develop by India and without the help of the west your all system in your crapy Tej@$$ is develop by the west and used in you out of the universe 10000000000000000gen junk Tej@$$ @Tumba :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

India is hosting F-16 Blk 52s earlier than even Paf received them, Indian air force knows everything about this fighter, infacts Sukhois and F-16 blk 52s share same base in India.
Even A Mig-21 Bison can get a kill on F-22 raptor but that depends on scenario thr is no way F-22 will lets a Mig-21 or F-16 near itself and in case of India pakistan, pakistan has neither advantage in quality nor quantity nor has any strategic depth its a closed game for F-16s thr is no scenario that can occur which paf will be able to exploit, it will be game over in few days.
Lmaoo at your speculations, all the aircrafts in IAF inventory are yet to be proven on battlefield. While f 16s are still kicking ***. You’ll find out when India miscalculate our operational capabilities, and our fighter aircrafts. It’s actually good to underestimate us because on actual battlefield it’ll be a hell of a surprise.

Awesome, now we too can see them patrolling the border riding Tata trucks.

I suggest that Tejas name should be changed to Deja, 30 saal kay baad kuch to deja

SOURCE: DAILY MAIL

lca_firing_r73_missile-test-fire-python-5-derby-missiles.jpg

AFTER a gap of over 30 years, the Indian Air Force (IAF) would be deploying a homemade combat aircraft along the Pakistan border in an offensive role during the forthcoming pan-India war games ‘Exercise Gaganshakti’ starting from April 8. The last homegrown planes, which had seen operational action, were the HF-24 Maruts 147 of which were produced by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited in the 1960s and were decommissioned from the Air Force in 1985.

During the war games, the Air Force would be deploying the planes along the Pakistan border in air defence roles to prepare against any aerial offensive, government sources told MAIL TODAY. This is the first time that after getting inducted into the Air Force formally, the LCA Tejas plane is taking part in an operational role in one of the biggest war games being held by the service, they said.

The planes are likely to be deployed in the western and south-western sector of the Air Force during the exercise between the forward bases. India has several forward bases on the Pakistan border — Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab and Jammu and Kashmir— to defend any attack from the Pakistan side, the sources said.

The Tejas planes have been inducted into the 45 Squadron of the IAF in the Initial Operational Clearance (IOC) configuration and are being readied for carrying out operational roles in the near future. The participation of the Tejas in operational role will be a big boost to the Make in India progarmme, idrw and will be a big landmark for the indigenous aircraft development project, which is now entering an important phase of getting operational, an IAF official said.

The LCA project, approved in 1983, has been marred by delays due to the sanction regime of the United States in the late 1990s and early 2000s, and delays on part of laboratories of the DRDO. However, the programme received a major push from the defence ministry as recently the defence minister-led defence acquisition council (DAC) cleared the `48,000 crore project to procure 83 LCA Mk1A from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, and the tender in this regard was issued in the last week of December to the public sector firm.

The Gaganshakti exercise is a panIndia war game conducted by the Air Force across its operational commands where the response of the force is checked to the threats faced by it on different fronts.

During this exercise, several hundred combat planes— including the Su-30MKI, Mirage- 2000, Jaguars and MiG 29s— would take part and hundreds of missions would be flown with impeccable planning and execucraft, which would be more of technology demonstrators but the IAF was more interested in having the LCA Mark 2, which would be a more capable and upgraded version of the indigenous plane in the making for the last over two decades.

The HAL would first deliver the Mark 1 aircraft to the IAF and then would produce the Mark 1A in the interim till the time it is ready with the Mark 2 version. The project would give a strong push to the indigenous fighter aircraft industry as this would be the first major bulk production order for the plane. The Air Force is also looking to induct more than 200 LCA Mk-2 planes which would be totally different from the LCA Mark-1 and LCA Mark1A planes and would be in the league of the Mirage-2000s and MiG 29s serving in the force presently. tion, they said.

The exercise will be based on a scenario that included rapid deployment across the country at all operational Air Force bases. Meanwhile, defence experts feel that the decision to procure the LCA will reduce the dependence on imports. The IAF has already placed orders for 20 LCA Mark 1 airTejas is inducte

Tejas MK-2 to be classified as MCA?

OURCE: Vinayak Shetty / FOR MY TAKE /IDRW.ORG

Tejas-Mk-II-620x330.jpg

While MK-2 might be still called Tejas borrowing its name from its older siblings LCA-Tejas MK1/MK1-A, but now, reports are emerging that MK-2 will now be classified as Medium Weight Category aircraft and will be associated with MCA (Medium Combat Aircraft ) acronomn instead of Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) which has been synonymous with India’s indigenous fighter jet program .

MK-2 being dubbed MCA (Medium Combat Aircraft ) makes more sense now since its Maximum takeoff weight (MTOW) will be just below Mirage-2000K and just above SEPECAT Jaguar aircraft in service with Indian Air Force.

It is estimated that Tejas MK-2 will now have MTOW range between 16 to 16.5 tonnes, which is not be confused with 25 tonnes 5th Generation Stealth Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) combat jet which India is developing as a separate program.

mca1_diag.jpg

Original MCA stretches

The initial concept of MCA, as shown above, was a 4++ Generation, Twin engine, tailless delta design fighter aircraft which borrowed heavily from LCA-Tejas only had MTOW of just 12 tonnes. so a 16+ tonne aircraft dubbed as MCA again makes sense.

IAF which intends to procure 201 units of Tejas MK-2 when it is ready, has asked for an aircraft which can fill in the shoe of now retiring Mig-27 and Jaguar fighter aircraft. Tejas MK-2 will have considerable improvement in its fiery range and external load carrying capacity which allows it to be classified as a Medium Weight Category aircraft and also may improve it export chances in future.

Awesome, now we too can see them patrolling the border riding Tata trucks.

I suggest that Tejas name should be changed to Deja, 30 saal kay baad kuch to deja

The only teja, and mark i know..

andaz-15.jpg

fear the power of mighty Tejas,
South Asia’s first indigenous 4th Gen. Fighter.
Mightly Tejas will carry AESA, Has composite airframe has world beater Avionics and EW suits has one of the most reliable engines in the world and is equipped with Israeli, Indian and Russian BVRs.
Tejas is more comparable to F-16 IN, Gripen NG rather than to chinese fighter jf-17.
will carry AESA? is it already carrying?

LCA Tejas: Enough is Enough, Funny Indian Media Crying On IAF to invest in 324 Tejas fighter

Very smart safed ramu
Yes because it's not Teja it's Tejas...
No wonder you are Pakistani

Metal comes from all over pakacistan processed PAC and PAF technical branch, China had transferred production line for JL-10 (radar) at PAC, and also we are licence manufacturing of Grifo series of radar for F-7 and PG since mid 90's
first do provide that those tech that you refer in your above post develop by India and without the help of the west your all system in your crapy Tej@$$ is develop by the west and used in you out of the universe 10000000000000000gen junk Tej@$$ @Tumba :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
If licence production is called joint venture and even indigenous then mki mig29 and even mig 21 are Indian joint venture with Russia...
All you do in jf is a good paint job nothing else

india can do any exercise it wants but don't try to make yourself aggressive.everyone knows about hal tejas.this is a fighter which needs cover of other fighter jets to protect itself.how can india use it for offensive purpose? i think jf-17 can handle any mig coming from indian side and as far as your superior su-30 is concerned,f-16s are there,waiting.
Very much correct...
India don't need Tejas to be used in aggressive or offensive role...
It's a point defence aircraft and its quite good in it...
It's your choice to believe that jf can Handel mig29smt but what about mki?
You have just around 80 f16s... Most of them are Quit old except new f16blk52 which is just 18 in number...
Even if you consider 80 f16... Do you think it's enough to handle 250 mkis?

Before you mock mig 21 plz remember that you also have f7 which is mig21 copy...
Or even worse you have miraj 5 and miraj 9 which are a true 3rd gen aircraft...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom