What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

LOL look at your post just 22 and able to get it 1 negative ratings :enjoy: you come here for troll and rand ranting, we believes in PAC press release and website we're manufacturing 58% fuselage of JF-17 at home and what you doing with your mighty, vedic Tej@$$and brahmouse a good paint job, make them first indigenous than we can talk @aman_rai0007 :lol::enjoy:

58% fuselage at home and btw what locallly sourced subsytems do you have in your vedic, mighty TEj@$$ have NIL @cyclops :lol::enjoy:
You have asked many times about the indigenous things that are in Tejas but you yourself have not revealed the Pakistan role in jf...
Just saying that you manufacturer 58% of fuselage doesn't mean anything...
We have provided the list of indigenous things in Tejas now it's your turn to list out Pakistan contribution in jf...
And answers it straight to the point without indulging Tejas in between , as I have just 22 posts but you are a so called senior member so plz answer without trolling a newbie in pdf

You have asked many times about the indigenous things that are in Tejas but you yourself have not revealed the Pakistan role in jf...
Just saying that you manufacturer 58% of fuselage doesn't mean anything...
We have provided the list of indigenous things in Tejas now it's your turn to list out Pakistan contribution in jf...
And answers it straight to the point without indulging Tejas in between , as I have just 22 posts but you are a so called senior member so plz answer without trolling a newbie in pdf
you just buy foreign tech, copy it with the help of west, put the traditional name on it, put the into your TEj@$$ , and called them indigenous tech i already debunk these list, if you have time go couples of back and read yourself @aman_rai0007 OMG PAC website shows 58%, :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:, so what kind of prove do you want @aman_rai0007 o_O:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think China will attack India for Pakistan...
If it does then that will be the beginning of ww3.
Even the conflict between India and Pakistan has very less probability...
Even if it happens then it will not last long and in that case of swift war India will have maximum of its resources if not all towards Pakistan...
Personally I believe that all of the mkis or jf or f16 will be retired without using them in war.

I just want to tell you one simple thing.don't relate India Pakistan war with china.china will never interfere even if India and Pakistan fight a war.china is working on a totally different project.they have serious problems with you on the border.i don't think that China will join war with Pakistan against india.this concept is delusional.china wants to gain more advantage and want to keep much closer to your borders not because of Pakistan but because for themselves.they want to attack you and the way they are building roads and new camps near border regions is a sign for India to prepare against China and not against pakistan.China has it's own objectives and their growing influence is not good for india.pakistan only wants India to stop killings inside valley.during Musharraf era,we were very close to solve Kashmir once for all.

Unlike what others say ,after years of lobbying by Russians and West and so much obstacles .Our Tejas became a success.
Kudos to everyone that took part in its development

Pl
you just buy foreign tech, copy it with the help of west, put the traditional name on it, put the into your TEj@$$ , and called them indigenous tech i already debunk these list, if you have time go couples of back and read yourself @aman_rai0007 OMG PAC website shows 58%, :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:, so what kind of prove do you want @aman_rai0007 o_O:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:o_O
Plz read post#248 for the indigenous components in Tejas...
If you still want to close your eyes and ignore then it's your problem...
And just by saying 58%dont mean anything...
58%in what... Airframe, design, avionics what...
You want exact details about Tejas but for jf you just say 58%
And its very easy to bang your head in forums it takes guts to explain other then saying 58% again and again...
And one more thing... I can also disfigure jf name like you are doing in case of Tejas...
So if you can't have dignity of your own then atlest try to maintain the dignity of the senior member that you are...

Thanks to the west @SrNair :usflag:

Do we need to care about your jealousy regardings our technological development ?
We faced 4 decades of sanction .Yet we are self reliant in space and nuclear tech .
Indian blood always aimed for the best and achieved it .
Haters gonna hate but within one decade ,we will become self reliant with 60% indigenous content .

58%in what... Airframe, design, avionics what
and %
58% Fuselage you D!ckhead @aman_rai0007 wings, radoms, horizontal and vertical tail and some of its avonics like RWR and rest is China responsibility @aman_rai0007 , in development Phase there were a PAF engineer teams in china collaborating CAC, and JF-17 specifically design and build for PAF specifications, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS MEANING OF JF @aman_rai0007 :hitwall::hitwall::crazy: we don't claiming that JF-17 is our indigenous Jet:disagree: and you are claiming that you vedic Tej@$$ your INDIGENOUS JET, your mighty and vedic Tej@$$ uses 90% foreign tech in it from composite to radar, from engine to avionics, from weapons to EW @aman_rai0007 :hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Do we need to care about your jealousy regardings our technological development ?
We faced 4 decades of sanction .Yet we are self reliant in space and nuclear tech .
Indian blood always aimed for the best and achieved it .
Haters gonna hate but within one decade ,we will become self reliant with 60% indigenous content .
Thanks to the west :usflag: @SrNair :lol::enjoy:

I just want to tell you one simple thing.don't relate India Pakistan war with china.china will never interfere even if India and Pakistan fight a war.china is working on a totally different project.they have serious problems with you on the border.i don't think that China will join war with Pakistan against india.this concept is delusional.china wants to gain more advantage and want to keep much closer to your borders not because of Pakistan but because for themselves.they want to attack you and the way they are building roads and new camps near border regions is a sign for India to prepare against China and not against pakistan.China has it's own objectives and their growing influence is not good for india.pakistan only wants India to stop killings inside valley.during Musharraf era,we were very close to solve Kashmir once for all.

Well said!! I agree with you, the way chinese are moving, bharatis should be more vigilant about China than Pakistan. In a war btw India and Pakistan, China will never interfare.

and %
58% Fuselage you D!ckhead @aman_rai0007 wings, radoms, horizontal and vertical tail and some of its avonics like RWR and rest is China responsibility @aman_rai0007 , in development Phase there were a PAF engineer teams in china collaborating CAC, and JF-17 specifically design and build for PAF specifications, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS MEANING OF JF @aman_rai0007 :hitwall::hitwall::crazy: we don't claiming that JF-17 is our indigenous Jet:disagree: and you are claiming that you vedic Tej@$$ your INDIGENOUS JET, your mighty and vedic Tej@$$ uses 90% foreign tech in it from composite to radar, from engine to avionics, from weapons to EW @aman_rai0007 :hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Thanks to the west :usflag: @SrNair :lol::enjoy:

Apply some burnol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom