What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

Yes because it's not Teja it's Tejas...
No wonder you are Pakistani

If licence production is called joint venture and even indigenous then mki mig29 and even mig 21 are Indian joint venture with Russia...
All you do in jf is a good paint job nothing else

Very much correct...
India don't need Tejas to be used in aggressive or offensive role...
It's a point defence aircraft and its quite good in it...
It's your choice to believe that jf can Handel mig29smt but what about mki?
You have just around 80 f16s... Most of them are Quit old except new f16blk52 which is just 18 in number...
Even if you consider 80 f16... Do you think it's enough to handle 250 mkis?

i know indian supremacy in terms of quantity.your army is bigger,you have more tanks,more fighter jets but we have a reasonable deterrence for a reason.we know in any war against pakistan,you aren't going to deploy all su-30s or all migs or all fighters but pakistan can.we have no other enemies in this region.you have the disadvantage because china is always there.pakistan isn't responsible for your war with china.pakistan can handle any situation and i don't think that all 272 su-30s will attack us.it's not practically possible.

i know indian supremacy in terms of quantity.your army is bigger,you have more tanks,more fighter jets but we have a reasonable deterrence for a reason.we know in any war against pakistan,you aren't going to deploy all su-30s or all migs or all fighters but pakistan can.we have no other enemies in this region.you have the disadvantage because china is always there.pakistan isn't responsible for your war with china.pakistan can handle any situation and i don't think that all 272 su-30s will attack us.it's not practically possible.
I don't think China will attack India for Pakistan...
If it does then that will be the beginning of ww3.
Even the conflict between India and Pakistan has very less probability...
Even if it happens then it will not last long and in that case of swift war India will have maximum of its resources if not all towards Pakistan...
Personally I believe that all of the mkis or jf or f16 will be retired without using them in war.

show you a real face @cyclops and you're post #181 were just attempt to face saving nothing else @cyclops :lol::enjoy:

Why do you think that?
Clearly nothing in my comment was incorrect, everything I said was factual.

Maybe try getting out of that echo chamber, because facesaving would be someone proclaiming a fighter to be their own despite having next to nil locally sourced subsystems in it.

Lol!!

The Indians could have the F35 and F22 and USS Enterprise, the USS Defiant, the USS Rhode Island, the Death Star, the Tet, the whole Scarran Fleet, the Romulan Warbirds, the Breen Fleet, and the whole of Dominion and they still wouldn't dare attack Pakistan without the full support and guarantees by certain powers that Pakistan wouldn't retaliate.

Final Operation Clearence (meaning all avionics & weapon systems are fainally checked and reacheched and fighter air craft is ready for active air force duty/induction)

Dude don’t insult F 16s comparing with Tejas, that’s like comparing Ferrari with TATA.
Those F-16s can literally wipe out Indian Air Force fleet by itself.
well read again what i said im not insulting its your perception and comrehenssion problem not mine :haha:

OLS 30 is a freaking IRST Sensor, nothing superior about it. No IRST can compliment, replace the features of a modern radar. As for your S400, you will need to install them inside your border, at least 150 kms to provide them some form of security from our SAM killers, still they dont stand a chance against terrain hugging wild weasel hunters.

So, there is no real benefit in buying those S400s. Better spend $5 billion on buying some more AWACS to give your IAF some form of vigilance over the enemy territory.

Is it fair to assume some of the Indian Sukhoi MKIs might be assigned to perform a supporting AWACS role with their big a$$ radar and all during conflict?

Is it fair to assume some of the Indian Sukhoi MKIs might be assigned to perform a supporting AWACS role with their big a$$ radar and all during conflict?
what new Govt has asked Russians is with Siper sukhoi MLU is new GaN Radar with next gen OLS making its radar capabilty as good as 8Xtimes better than before with a processor that is 10X times more powerfull as that of T57 (all the hardware) but russsians wanted no tech tarnsfer and india to share all the costs 50-50% which india declined but now looks like things have been saughted out as india was on verge of fitting version of UTTAM AESA on MKI with indegenounously developed systems and engines from third party if russia did not relent then it was going to be very bad economik mistake for russians hence they are now agreed to what there earlier made deal

Not quite, the N011M is a decent radar but it is nowhere as capable as Indian members make it out to be. it is a huge radar, PESA, and consumes a lot of power so it is hard on engines. Also, the search and detection ranges a very much exaggerated.

Not quite, the N011M is a decent radar but it is nowhere as capable as Indian members make it out to be. it is a huge radar, PESA, and consumes a lot of power so it is hard on engines. Also, the search and detection ranges a very much exaggerated.
thats why its going to be replaced by a solid state AESA which is 1/3rd ase bulbky & heavy but 8X times powerfull and can handel 10X more peak power output whatever it is and the radar is rumoured to be GaN AESA usntead or GaA eariler version with same FGFA type engines and 3D TVC & FGFA type HOBS enebelleing sesor suite and due to second pilot is full time AWACS and a fighter/bomber aswell :D

thats why its going to be replaced by a solid state AESA which is 1/3rd ase bulbky & heavy but 8X times powerfull and can handel 10X more peak power output whatever it is and the radar is rumoured to be GaN AESA usntead or GaA eariler version with same FGFA type engines and 3D TVC & FGFA type HOBS enebelleing sesor suite and due to second pilot is full time AWACS and a fighter/bomber aswell :D

Keep repeating your fantasies in every thread perhaps it will make you sleep better.

Keep repeating your fantasies in every thread perhaps it will make you sleep better.
well you think them as fantasies but when they happen your Difaee tarfinigaars cry on national Prime time TV talk shows as "hindustan ki jaahriyat" :haha:

but same happenned to LCA Tejas what started as worlds smallest and most compact POINT DEFNCE & Internal Vigil Fighter as of today has morphed into on of most leathel but compact 4th gen Multi Role combat Fighter jets with everything that is present on fighters twice is size and wieght and still hasadequate range and load carrying capacity for which it was designed but people still feel so petrified by it they cant do anything but keep mocking it cnstantly kyon hain @Dazzler sirji :azn:

If licence production is called joint venture and even indigenous then mki mig29 and even mig 21 are Indian joint venture with Russia...
All you do in jf is a good paint job nothing else
LOL look at your post just 22 and able to get it 1 negative ratings :enjoy: you come here for troll and rand ranting, we believes in PAC press release and website we're manufacturing 58% fuselage of JF-17 at home and what you doing with your mighty, vedic Tej@$$and brahmouse a good paint job, make them first indigenous than we can talk @aman_rai0007 :lol::enjoy:

Why do you think that?
Clearly nothing in my comment was incorrect, everything I said was factual.

Maybe try getting out of that echo chamber, because facesaving would be someone proclaiming a fighter to be their own despite having next to nil locally sourced subsystems in it.
58% fuselage at home and btw what locallly sourced subsytems do you have in your vedic, mighty TEj@$$ have NIL @cyclops :lol::enjoy:

58% fuselage at home

And?
We make the whole of the Tejas' airframe barring the quartz cone in India.

and btw what locallly sourced subsytems do you have in your vedic, mighty TEj@$$ have NIL @cyclops :lol::enjoy:

What sort of masochism is this?

Are you deliberately acting ignorant or are you under the impression that people can't or are too lazy to read posts by other people in this very thread?

Many Indian members have already posted the requisite info that can easily be backed by official sources.

tejasindigenous.PNG

Mind you, this is 4 year old info.

And?
We make the whole of the Tejas' airframe barring the quartz cone in India.

What sort of masochism is this?

Are you deliberately acting ignorant or are you under the impression that people can't or are too lazy to read posts by other people in this very thread?

Many Indian members have already posted the requisite info that can easily be backed by official sources.

View attachment 463267

Mind you, this is 4 year old info.
Thank you:tup:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom