What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

and %
58% Fuselage you D!ckhead @aman_rai0007 wings, radoms, horizontal and vertical tail and some of its avonics like RWR and rest is China responsibility @aman_rai0007 , in development Phase there were a PAF engineer teams in china collaborating CAC, and JF-17 specifically design and build for PAF specifications, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS MEANING OF JF @aman_rai0007 :hitwall::hitwall::crazy: we don't claiming that JF-17 is our indigenous Jet:disagree: and you are claiming that you vedic Tej@$$ your INDIGENOUS JET, your mighty and vedic Tej@$$ uses 90% foreign tech in it from composite to radar, from engine to avionics, from weapons to EW @aman_rai0007 :hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Thanks to the west :usflag: @SrNair :lol::enjoy:
People start abusing when they are loosing...
You abuse others because you don't want a good discussion and you are afraid to loose while discussing like man to man... So you start to abuse and bang your head and disfigure the name of aircrafts
Now coming to topic
You manufacturer just 58%of fuselage and think its joint venture... It's not even 100% assembling...
And by going by your logic even j10 , j11 are not indigenous to China as engine are coming from Russia and don't brag about ws series engine everyone knows how good and reliable it is. And taking religious words into a discussion is just a symbol of defeat...
If you have guts then stick with Tejas and have a sane discussion else keep banging your head in forums and enjoy being senior member

Well said!! I agree with you, the way chinese are moving, bharatis should be more vigilant about China than Pakistan. In a war btw India and Pakistan, China will never interfare.
If China will Not interfare between India and Pakistan then things get more bad for Pakistan as in that case India will deploy all of its resources for Pakistan...

Jf17 has secured export contracts of those countries which had option of mig29 and gripen like Nigeria Burma and Azerbaijan and even Egypt buyer of Rafeal and f16 shown interest
As for teja Mk 2 it is good for pak as for developing it would take up resources from Indian stealth jet program thus further slowing it and whether Indian be able to make mirage 2000 or f16 level MCA from teja LCA the jet being rejected several times by iaf d and now being shuwed down there throat by Indian gov for obviously political reason and to fuel nationalism in hindutva bhagats is highly questionable
And by the time if ever Mk 2 develops pak would be making azm outcome 5 gen jet via Turkish or Chinese assistance :)

People start abusing when they are loosing...
You abuse others because you don't want a good discussion and you are afraid to loose while discussing like man to man... So you start to abuse and bang your head and disfigure the name of aircrafts
Now coming to topic
You manufacturer just 58%of fuselage and think its joint venture... It's not even 100% assembling...
And by going by your logic even j10 , j11 are not indigenous to China as engine are coming from Russia and don't brag about ws series engine everyone knows how good and reliable it is. And taking religious words into a discussion is just a symbol of defeat...
If you have guts then stick with Tejas and have a sane discussion else keep banging your head in forums and enjoy being senior member
Yaar i trying to understand you my point you insist your delusional PAC and PAF take a part in designing development part and partialy manufacturing different Parts at home with help of China, so please you define what is the meaning of Joint venture @aman_rai0007 :crazy::hitwall: you are comparing J-10 and J-11 with Tej@$$ very good:enjoy: for the j-10 except the engine everything is Chinese, and almost same for J-11 series Except design they all uses chinese tech and as for you information there are over 600 WS-10 in service with a different version of J-10- J-11 and J-15 jets @aman_rai0007 :p:

Last edited by a moderator:
If China will Not interfare between India and Pakistan then things get more bad for Pakistan as in that case India will deploy all of its resources for Pakistan...

If India will deploy all its resources for Pakistan than its definately good news for China.

Jab Tak inkay 100 Tejas Honay Hain hum ne 50 Block III BHI Bana liye honay Hain or Block II ko Upgrade krlia hona

58% airframe??? with materials sourced from chinese airframe does not equals a weaponized flying fighter.
This means nothing.
Give me a list like i posted and prove me wrong. So called joint fighter with absolutely 0% pakistani components, only some part of airframe is produced by pac it seems that too non critical areas as pakistan lacks mettalurgy.
The total values produced by pakistan is not even close to 15%
Give me a list to prove pakistani components otherwise dont bother replying
Jf 17 is joint r&d thats why Pak gets 50% of profit from .third party sale if it was just licensed manufacturing like India does of su we would not get share of profit as Russia doesn't give u any form su sales
India needs Russian permission to install 3rd country systems India had to pay exorbant price to Russian to upgrade their su
Pak doesn't need Chinese permission to install Turkish or Italian system on board jf17 because we r owners of the design
As for parts yes majority of jf17 parts are sourced for outside but then by your rundi logic iPhone isn't Apple's or American as near 90% of its parts come from Asian vendors :)
Jf17 is Pakistani same way iPhone Intel chips even though there hardware mostly made by Chinese r American because we made the design have the blue prints and can make / design new version of it our selves as for components most of tejas r also foreign including engine and radar so.by your rundi logic India also.just assembles em ;)

Jf17 is Pakistani same way iPhone Intel chips even though there hardware mostly made by Chinese r American because we made the design have the blue prints and can make / design new version of it our selves as for components most of tejas r also foreign including engine and radar so.by your rundi logic India also.just assembles em ;)

most of ur post is utter crap but I specially find this paragraph hilarious,
see everybody jf-17 is like iPhone
designed by pakistan and build by cheap chinese rofl...

most of ur post is utter crap but I specially find this paragraph hilarious,
see everybody jf-17 is like iPhone
designed by pakistan and build by cheap chinese rofl...
So if u r saying jf17 is like iPhone the rollysRoyce of mobile and also saying is crap so by your rundi logic iPhone is also crap as its also mostly of Chinese parts
Talk about jealous rundi Rona of gangadeshis
;)

So if u r saying jf17 is like iPhone the rollysRoyce of mobile and also saying is crap so by your rundi logic iPhone is also crap as its also mostly of Chinese parts
Talk about jealous rundi Rona of gangadeshis
;)
As a typical Indian troll when u could not give logical answer to my explanation how jf17 is Pakistani u resorted to saying crap by spilling your stinky one here :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom