What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

why sh!tting your pants again and again now prove us that JF-17 less than 15% made by pac you twit we maintain F-16, mirages, F-7, and PG since 1980 90, and 2000 specially F-16 in decade in 90's without any US help and your out of this universe 10000000 gen cowpis, vedic junk Tej@$$ is less 40% indian made you d1ckhead @Tumba :blah::blah::blah:

like I said educate us here is the list for Tejas conponents by origin please compile same list with us and share prove which conpoenents has pakistani origin

Indian Components:

1. Airframe and composites
  2. Landing gear
  3. Electronic warfare suite
  4. Displays
  5. Flight control system (Fly by wire system)
  6. crash resistant self sealing fuel tanks.
  7. valves, wires and plumbing.
Joint development or custom imported components: These are components that are developed by sub-contracting to overseas development but are specific to LCA.

1. Radar : This is in joint development with Elta but a custom Radar for LCA as per Indian requirements
  2. Targeting pods
  3. LRUs : These are the brains of the aircraft and are quasi Indian. They use imported silicon Chips (we dont have semicondur capability). However the actual circuit board, system design, standards for interface and the software are 100% Indian.
  4. Missiles: Some are licence produced and others are fully Indian. Its a mix.
Fully imported:

1. Radar covering cone i.e the front cone section of the aircraft which is a quartz based structure imported from UK.
  2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
  4. silicon semiconductor ICs
That puts it at about 60% by value.

other than that no amount of trolling abuses will change the fact on ground that only thing joint in jf-17 is the word joint everything has been shipped in assembly kits from china which pakistan reassembles not even paint is pakistan as proven by recent double seat jf-17 frame shipped to pakistan by china in an uae c-17

106.jpeg

like I said educate us here is the list for Tejas conponents by origin please compile same list with us and share prove which conpoenents has pakistani origin

Indian Components:

2. Landing gear
  4. Displays
Joint development or custom imported components: These are components that are developed by sub-contracting to overseas development but are specific to LCA.

1. Radar : This is in joint development with Elta but a custom Radar for LCA as per Indian requirements
  2. Targeting pods
  3. LRUs : These are the brains of the aircraft and are quasi Indian. They use imported silicon Chips (we dont have semicondur capability). However the actual circuit board, system design, standards for interface and the software are 100% Indian.
Fully imported:

1. Radar covering cone i.e the front cone section of the aircraft which is a quartz based structure imported from UK.
  2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats

other than that no amount of trolling abuses will change the fact on ground that only thing joint in jf-17 is the word joint everything has been shipped in assembly kits from china which pakistan reassembles not even paint is pakistan as proven by recent double seat jf-17 frame shipped to pakistan by china in an uae c-17
all i debunk you twit you buys those tech from the west put the traditional names on it, and shows the world that those tech develop from your own what a loser you're @Tumba JF-17B's main fuselage build by PAC then shiped to China you twit if you have time go search JF-17 thread then you find you troll @Tumba and i already debunk that you out of this universe vedic, cow piss, junk Tej@$$ is less than 40%v made by India:blah::blah::blah::blah:

all i debunk you twit you buys those tech from the west put the traditional names on it, and shows the world that those tech develop from your own what a loser you're @Tumba JF-17B's main fuselage build by PAC then shiped to China you twit if you have time go search JF-17 thread then you find you troll @Tumba and i already debunk that you out of this universe vedic, cow piss, junk Tej@$$ is less than 40%v made by India:blah::blah::blah::blah:

again same old rhetoric no facts just plain blabbering here is the list again once u have similar list for jf-17 please reply otherwise dont bother replying, I have proven today infront of whole forum Jf-17 is a rusko-chinese origin plane with closer to 80-90% components shipped in assembly kits to pakistan from china.

the list:

Indian Components:

2. Landing gear
  4. Displays

2. Targeting pods
Fully imported:

2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats

Hey man I just showed you the mirror.

But let's dial it back.
Post #182.
You replied with a meme to my post, pray tell what isn't so factual about it.
show you a real face @cyclops and you're post #181 were just attempt to face saving nothing else @cyclops :lol::enjoy:

again same old rhetoric no facts just plain blabbering here is the list again once u have similar list for jf-17 please reply otherwise dont bother replying, I have proven today infront of whole forum Jf-17 is a rusko-chinese origin plane with closer to 80-90% components shipped in assembly kits to pakistan from china.

the list:

Indian Components:

2. Landing gear
  4. Displays

2. Targeting pods
Fully imported:

2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
why you blabbering again again in your pant @Tumba :blah::blah::blah: i already debunk your out this universe Sh!t Tej@$$ you have nothing say but just blabbers, continue your blabbering @Tumba :lol::rofl::enjoy:

Is this in response to alkhalid 2 tank??
(Caz it sure can't fly)

why you blabbering again again in your pant @Tumba :blah::blah::blah: i already debunk your out this universe Sh!t Tej@$$ you have nothing say but just blabbers, continue your blabbering @Tumba :lol::rofl::enjoy:

i dont see any list still?
here is the list for ur reference prepare one for so called joint fighter-17 haha

Indian Components:

2. Landing gear
  4. Displays

2. Targeting pods
Fully imported:

2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
That puts it at about 60% by value. like I said 80-90% components has sino-rus origin, pakistan is just end customer of a below average plane which provide pakistan air force no edge on IAF. Chinese will milk pakistan for more than half a century for this below average plane, chinese are true baniyas :lol::rofl::enjoy:

dear birather your majority of airforce saning
dozen of blk 52s are junk.
Even Tejas is more than a match for most of yout paf fighters in its current deployed form.
Whatever makes you happy.
Set dreams:-)

the list:

Indian Components:

2. Landing gear
  4. Displays

2. Targeting pods
Fully imported:

2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats

The list is contrary to the fact.

The Elta radar is Israeli, not a joint venture.
Targeting pod is Litening, again israeli not Indian.
The r-73 is NOT indian
Derby is NOT Indian
Engine
Ejection seat

And the rest is pretty well known, hence a close to 55% of the so called indigenous fighter is imported.

But, it is still indigenous because fanboys like it that way. heck, they can make an aircraft, but not a nose cone, thats just amazing.

The list is contrary to the fact.

The Elta radar is Israeli, not a joint venture.
Targeting pod is Litening, again israeli not Indian.
The r-73 is NOT indian
Derby is NOT Indian
Engine
Ejection seat

And the rest is pretty well known, hence a close to 55% of the so called indigenous fighter is imported.

But, it is still indigenous because fanboys like it that way.

like I already written by value 60% of Tejas is indegenous against almost 0% in jf-17 for pakistan and not even 20% of manufacturing as per value of total aircraft is shared by pac, every thing comes as assembly kits from chinese and russian sources any new upgrades etc. everything is chinese this is not a joint venture this is more like a licensed assembly of fighters by paf.

U can prove me wrong by sharing the list like I have compiled

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom