What's new

Abandoning status as "Islamic Republic"

What direction do you want Pakistan to follow?

• Secular

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Qasas and diyat law is one of them
Well I don't think so..Both are the part of Islam narrated in Quran and Hadith..The injunctions must be according to the true spirit of Islam.They are not the problems in the constitution.

Well I don't think so..Both are the part of Islam narrated in Quran and Hadith..The injunctions must be according to the true spirit of Islam.They are not the problems in the constitution.
Sharukh jatoi aur Raymon Davis kaisey bhaga?

Sharukh jatoi aur Raymon Davis kaisey bhaga?
Bhaagay nahi bhagaye gay...Un k walion ko force kia gya k wo Diyya accept karen.Moreover Ramond Davis ka case hmari Govt ka tha the people who murdered were "Pakistanis".It was a breach in the security of citizen of Pakistan,Govt ko unhen own karna chahey tha.If their Wali didn't want Diyya then they must be given Qisaas according to the Qisaas ordinance..

Secularism simply cannot be in Pakistan. Never, ever. Its not what my grandfather sacrificed everything for to migrate to Pakistan.

They came to Pakistan under the guidance of an alim telling them that "Pakistan ka matlab kya? La ilaha ilallah".

And Pakistan or no Pakistan. We are Muslims and recognising the supremacy of Allah's laws is farz on all of us.

Bhaagay nahi bhagaye gay...Un k walion ko force kia gya k wo Diyya accept karen.Moreover Ramond Davis ka case hmari Govt ka tha the people who murdered were "Pakistanis".It was a breach in the security of citizen of Pakistan,Govt ko unhen own karna chahey tha.If their Wali didn't want Diyya then they must be given Qisaas according to the Qisaas ordinance..
If there is no blood money law kilers wil have no lop hole to escape

If there is no blood money law kilers wil have no lop hole to escape
To kis nay kaha hai Blood money accept karo?? Take eye for eye,ear for ear,woman for woman and life for life..Thats it..Ab ye to ap pay hai na k ap nay dil ki aag thandi karni hai ya pait ki..:)

To kis nay kaha hai Blood money accept karo?? Take eye for eye,ear for ear,woman for woman and life for life..Thats it..Ab ye to ap pay hai na k ap nay dil ki aag thandi karni hai ya pait ki..:)
Kisi ko kisi aur ka khoon muaf karwaney ka kanoon hona he nahe chahiye ye maktool sey ziyadti hey

Kisi ko kisi aur ka khoon muaf karwaney ka kanoon hona he nahe chahiye ye maktool sey ziyadti hey
Han qanoon thek ho to sab seedhay ho jayen..Yahan jo qatal krta wo sakoon se bhaag jata hai knowing that he would be saved..Or jab tak baari ati hai tab tak maqtool k wali e mar khap gay hotay..Case thap qissa tamaam...

secularism is the only way to snatch the legal power from mullahs.as long as these extremist and intolerant mullahs like fazual rehman,mullah burka and JUI have legal power to influence the law of Pakistan under the guise of Islam we will never see the end of extremism in Pakistan. when ever will we do something against their interest they will incite the masses and bend the Islam accordingly to suit their need.
1947 is past bros Iqbal is past.that era its political environment ,laws and its people are long gone.what was best then may not be suitable now.we need to evolve, be more tolerant and join the 21 century.now we hold the future so make your own.we are more knowledgeable and well informed then they ever was due the advancement in tech and education.stop thinking what our forefathers though of this land. for god sake Jinnah spoke in English most of the time and masses who didn't understood a single word kept chanting as they understood every thing he was saying now compare them to today's generation see the difference.(ps i am not undermining and disrespecting the effort,sacrifices of our respected forefathers in any way here just showing what was it like then)
i am not against Islam here but the mullahs how are against our advancement.take away their power if you guys want to see pakistan prosper.only way i can see is secularism if you guys have any other options i am all ears.

Last edited:
Han qanoon thek ho to sab seedhay ho jayen..Yahan jo qatal krta wo sakoon se bhaag jata hai knowing that he would be saved..Or jab tak baari ati hai tab tak maqtool k wali e mar khap gay hotay..Case thap qissa tamaam...
To kanoon khatam karo takey faraar ka rasta band ho jaye

If i was incharge i would close all loop holes of pardoning a criminal
Ahhaa one thing more immediate action and justice..Rather than k latkaaty rahen aik cheez ko.Fori Insaaf shayd Jamhooriat ka tirah-e-Imtiaz hai..Hmary han jamhooriat b ulti or is k taqazay b.

You're right, Pakistan needs a severe de-radicalize campaign and needs to review many of the laws that came during General Zia-ul-Haqs rule, which also was expanded upon by Zulfiqar Bhutto and Nawaz Sharifs pondering to the Mullahs of the time.

And how about pandering to the 'kala engraz' or 'kiss my arse black men' ?

secularism is the only way to snatch the legal power from mullahs.as long as these extremist and intolerant mullahs like fazual rehman,mullah burka and JUI have legal power to influence the law of Pakistan under the guise of Islam we will never see the end of extremism in Pakistan. when ever will we do something against their interest they will incite the masses and bend the Islam accordingly to suit their need.
1947 is past bros Iqbal is past.that era its political environment ,laws and its people are long gone.what was best then may not be suitable now.we need to evolve, be more tolerant and join the 21 century.now we hold the future so make your own.we are more knowledgeable and well informed then they ever was due the advancement in tech and education.stop thinking what our forefathers though of this land. for god sake Jinnah spoke in English most of the time and masses who didn't understood a single word kept chanting as they understood every thing he was saying now compare them to today's generation see the difference.(ps i am not undermining and disrespecting the effort,sacrifices of our respected forefathers in any way here just showing what was it like then)
i am not against Islam here but the mullahs how are against our advancement.take away their power if you guys want to see pakistan prosper.only way i can see is secularism if you guys have any other options i am all ears.

End the involvement in America's WoT then I guarantee you terrorism will end.

Back
Top Bottom