What's new

Abandoning status as "Islamic Republic"

What direction do you want Pakistan to follow?

• Secular

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It will only produce chaos ... This country (unfortunately) now has a large portion of nutjobs.. A segment of society in this country will go to any extreme... And frankly it's not nessecary..

Time changes a lot of things. The crazies will either die off and take some good people along with them or will embrace the change. Its only natural and unstoppable. The ones we should feel sorry for is current generation that is in transition.

I remember there was a time when watching TV esp songs was frowned upon. Now its a daily norm.
Some people were against taking pictures because some how religion forbids it. Now they cant get enf of their smart phones and selfies.
Guys and girls hanging out in public was unthinkable once in this conservative society. Now its common place.

So you see its already started.

Plus Pakistani awam has this nasty habit of forgetting every tragedy inflicted in 2 weeks time. This one time it can be used for good.

Time changes a lot of things. The crazies will either die off and take some good people along with them or will embrace the change. Its only natural and unstoppable. The ones we should feel sorry for is current generation that is in transition.

I remember there was a time when watching TV esp songs was frowned upon. Now its a daily norm.
Some people were against taking pictures because some how religion forbids it. Now they cant get enf of their smart phones and selfies.
Guys and girls hanging out in public was unthinkable once in this conservative society. Now its common place.

So you see its already started.

Plus Pakistani awam has this nasty habit of forgetting every tragedy inflicted in 2 weeks time. This one time it can be used for good.

This all started mostly during Musharraf''s time.

It can be reversed.

It can be reversed.

What can be reversed? Evolution to join the rest of humanity and not be mental slaves of dip **** mulla system? Nope. People are becoming aware that they dont have to slaves to a system anymore. Free will cant be reversed.

What can be reversed? Evolution to join the rest of humanity and not be mental slaves of dip **** mulla system? Nope. People are becoming aware that they dont have to slaves to a system anymore. Free will cant be reversed.

Remember it took just 1 man to rise and Islamize Bhutto's liberal Pakistan. This time Zia's ideological children are plenty.

Remember it took just 1 man to rise and Islamize Bhutto's liberal Pakistan. This time Zia's ideological children are plenty.

That was a different, submissive generation. People now actually criticize and oppose forces that try to change them by the sword. In an average Pakistani there is deep hatred for radicals and its only growing. We might not be in the time to see Pakistan liberated from this ideology but it will happen sooner or later like all other countries and societies before us.

That was a different, submissive generation. People now actually criticize and oppose forces that try to change them by the sword. In an average Pakistani there is deep hatred for radicals and its only growing. We might not be in the time to see Pakistan liberated from this ideology but it will happen sooner or later like all other countries and societies before us.

Its not growing. Rather people are becoming more and more religious :0

Last time I went to Pakistan I saw even more beards and burqas than ever. This is just the beginning.

Last time I went to Pakistan I saw even more beards and burqas than ever. This is just the beginning.

Almost everyone in Pakistan has its own version of religion. Some think bigger beards will suffice and replace other duties, some cover themselves to look like penguins only to do complete opposite things in private of what they have been showing to the world.

Is this the reason Pakistani society has become more accepting of the once called "vulgar" shows, movies, and activities created by own people?

And even if they do as you say, more religious =/= better of a person.

In this society, people try to fool others as much as they can. From selling others dog meat to putting any white powder to give color in children's nutrition milk powders and hiking prices specifically in month of ramadan to make profits while other Muslim countries lower prices and offer bogo (buy 1 get 1 free) deals.

Your observation of religious increment was actually the lunacy on the rise.

Pakistan has split into two, one is ultra religious while the other has moved far away from it. Personally I would rather people move away from religion than become ultra conservative. I mean when is the last time some atheist blew up something in Pakistan?

It can be reversed.
How when a society accepts a thing its hard to reverse it 3g key zamaney sey pathar key zamaney mein jana mushkil hey

People now are proud of our artists and support them there was .time when you could get punished by your parents for just having a music cassete now no one gives a damn unless it affects their studies

Pakistan has split into two, one is ultra religious while the other has moved far away from it. Personally I would rather people move away from religion than become ultra conservative. I mean when is the last time some atheist blew up something in Pakistan?
Being liberal =/ being atheist

Yep the tabdeeli is hard to reverse Pakistanis have became more tolerant of differing beliefs and ideas supporting your artists is now considered patriotic at one time it was considered spreading kufr

I got a feeling tht,this constantly increasing irreligious secular liberal brigade in Pakistan will eventually become the next talent pool for RAW to recruit from,,,,muhahahaha :devil:
sab pilan ke mutabik ho rha hai,,,*pleased*

Those advocating that Pakistan become secular are nothing short of:

a) apostates - according to Shariat Law
b) traitors- according to Constitution of Pakistan

I dunno what ur smoking kid: Pakistan is a mix of Iranian and Indian races.

From over 30 years of personal experience here in London I can confirm that most Pakistanis don't even look indian or have that much in common with indian people at all.

I got a feeling tht,this constantly increasing irreligious secular liberal brigade in Pakistan will eventually become the next talent pool for RAW to recruit from,,,,muhahahaha :devil:
sab pilan ke mutabik ho rha hai,,,*pleased*
Hazaroon khwahishain aisey key har khwahish pey dam nikley

lol. That dosen't proves ****. Muslims can have a separate state and it is not necessary to be an Islamic Republic.
Why are Muslims supposed to have a secular state?

How when a society accepts a thing its hard to reverse it 3g key zamaney sey pathar key zamaney mein jana mushkil hey

People now are proud of our artists and support them there was .time when you could get punished by your parents for just having a music cassete now no one gives a damn unless it affects their studies

Being liberal =/ being atheist

Yep the tabdeeli is hard to reverse Pakistanis have became more tolerant of differing beliefs and ideas supporting your artists is now considered patriotic at one time it was considered spreading kufr

I know the difference between the two, I was highlighting the differences between the ultra religious and non religious folks

Some Pakistanis have become tolerant but many are still stuck with the old mentality. Look no further than the comments on the pages of the actresses. Poor girls get abuse thrown at them for just showing a tiny bit of skin and surprisingly the abuse comes from men and women

our forefather wanted islamic state with equal rights for every one. how many of us now know that Allama iqbal had a beard in the last part of his life. these pictures are not shown to us by the secular media and politicians.

whats the point in seperate country when u want it to be secular. our forefathers may have easily adjusted with hindus. how many of us knows that the islamic counsil building was burnt to ashes soon after QUAID death by the kota sikkas politicians.

Back
Top Bottom