What's new

AAP Rejects Imam's Support

@Prometheus Just ignore the person.

Personally I would not support any person trying to act god or a messenger of God when he/she uses the mass to create his own support system. I do not support Gandhi either but I must say he never tried to project himself as God or hurt the sentiments of any religion. In this case it might never be accepted by many that this dhongi tried to insult sikhism.. but as they say, you see what you want to see. If that makes them happy, so be it. the best part is we are happy to be called as educated and logical while we continue to support these self proclaimed Gods or messenger of gods, here the logic takes a back seat even when we have witnessed hundred cases where these god men have been found to be frauds. Not saying blame all for few, but placing these god men (individuals) before religion (any religion), shows where we are headed when it comes to handling religious sentiments.

sikh he was.. mona sardar

then a retard he is.

@Prometheus Just ignore the person.

then a retard he is.
He is not a retard he just another chamkeela .. like in punjabi songs.. je munde kudiya sikh bane ferde ne hor disco ch sheesha daru dhua sab karde paye jande ne.. they are not sikhs at all. May be Pseudo sikhs. No idea.

.... Not saying blame all for few, but placing these god men (individuals) before religion (any religion), shows where we are headed when it comes to handling religious sentiments.

:lol: ... this was the best part. .....So are you sure you are not putting Guru Gobind Singh before God ?

If the answer is No, then why so much hate for Ram Rahim ? :P

:lol: ... this was the best part. .....So are you sure you are not putting Guru Gobind Singh before God ?

If the answer is No, then why so much hate for Ram Rahim ? :P

I Do not place any individual, even if its Guru Gobind singh or any guru, before God. If Guru Gobind singh had attempted to hurt the sentiments of the followers of any religion, then I wouldnt place even him where I place him today. "Your God" Ram Rahim tried to have done something which hurt the sentiments of the followers of other religion and this this is not correct. If you feel whatever he did was correct just because you follow this man, then I have nothing to say. Hope this answers your question.

It is probably getting worse there with mamata. I get pretty scary picture from relatives.

Basically I would even support BJP than mamata/cpm but BJP doesnt have any leader of caliber in Bengal. They have some small starlets like Bappi Lahiri.

But there were news about BJP in talks with Sourav Ganguly.. If it is true, how much it will help BJP?

I Do not place any individual, even if its Guru Gobind singh or any guru, before God. If Guru Gobind singh had attempted to hurt the sentiments of the followers of any religion, then I wouldnt place even him where I place him today. "Your God" Ram Rahim tried to have done something which hurt the sentiments of the followers of other religion and this this is not correct. If you feel whatever he did was correct just because you follow this man, then I have nothing to say. Hope this answers your question.

If you are not placing Guru Gobind Singh above God then you lose the right to judge Ram Rahim and have a responsibility of forgiving his perceived 'sins'. ............. will your God approve of your hate against Ram Rahim ? :disagree:

But there were news about BJP in talks with Sourav Ganguly.. If it is true, how much it will help BJP?

It will help if its true, although ganguly so far maintained that he wont join politics.

BJP does need someone big to oppose Trinomool which rides at the back of Mamata.

If you are not placing Guru Gobind Singh above God then you lose the right to judge Ram Rahim and have a responsibility of forgiving his perceived 'sins'. ............. will your God approve of your hate against Ram Rahim ? :disagree:

if you read my previous reply properly, I have left the judgement on Ram Rahim on YOU.. the follower. I merely brought to your attention, his actions which resulted in offending the followers of a religion... and I did that because you wanted to know the reason for which you quoted my first post.

As far as my responsibility is concerned please do not preach me on that, understand that every one whether its a common man or the these God men, its responsibility of all to refrain from hurting religious sentiments and if they do end up hurting them, whether knowingly or unknowingly, as a responsible citizen they must apologise.

if you read my previous reply properly, I have left the judgement on Ram Rahim on YOU.. the follower. I merely brought to your attention, his actions which resulted in offending the followers of a religion... and I did that because you wanted to know the reason for which you quoted my first post.

Why would you leave the judging to me ? :cheesy: ..... are you appointing me "JUDGE" ?

The growing of hair and beard of Sikhs offends my sentiments and sensibility. Now either cut that off or apologize for offending me and hurting my religious sentiment.

As far as my responsibility is concerned please do not preach me on that, understand that every one whether its a common man or the these God men, its responsibility of all to refrain from hurting religious sentiments and if they do end up hurting them, whether knowingly or unknowingly, as a responsible citizen they must apologise.

Your posts ALSO offends me and I dare say it was done on purpose :P ........ so where is your apology ? :lol:

Why not practice what you preach ? :azn:

Why would you leave the judging to me ? :cheesy: ..... are you appointing me "JUDGE" ?

The growing of hair and beard of Sikhs offends my sentiments and sensibility. Now either cut that off or apologize for offending me and hurting my religious sentiment.

Your posts ALSO offends me and I dare say it was done on purpose :P ........ so where is your apology ? :lol:

Why not practice what you preach ? :azn:

you are right so far i was taking you as a serious debater and engaged you in a proper discussion but turns out your intentions are to just troll. Please do not quote me for further discussion.

Back
Top Bottom