What's new

AAP Rejects Imam's Support

Be objective here, I dont think AAP pleaded for support from anyone.... All is see is rhetorical attacks, why are we moving away from the actual agendas and roadmaps for delhi. I don't see AAP's phenomenal rise in delhi politics as a bad thing, BJP could have easily won delhi if they planned it properly.

Nothing rhetorical about this. AAP,CPM,JDU,TMC are all of the same stuff. Weather he asked for help or not is irrelevant. Fact is if they come to power they will turn Delhi into another Kolkata. And lets wait for the results before buying into MSM.

Fact is if they come to power they will turn Delhi into another Kolkata.

Dude what's your beef with Kolkata, it's the metro with lowest crime rate where women can still safely roam around at 12 am of night. Rapes are rare that even single occurrence demands enough outrage. We have the lowest birthrate and social evils like honor killing, dowry killing etc are least in the country.

Yeah I know we screwed up our economy.

In fact I hope some movement like AAP to happen in Bengal so that people can look beyond mamata and cpm.

Dude what's your beef with Kolkata, it's the metro with lowest crime rate where women can still safely roam around at 12 am of night. Rapes are rare that even single occurrence demand enough outrage.

Yeah I know we screwed up our economy.

In fact I hope some movement like AAP to happen in Bengal so that people can look beyond mamata and cpm.

uh..what ? from what i remember Kolkata had pretty nasty crime rates added with that bangla immigrants with a screwed economy. I liked AAP before they turned into bunch of closet naxalites..

Hello sir , plz also check what else ur saint ram rahim has done.

copied rituals done by Guru Gobind Singh during starting Khalsa Panth .....................

for example.............Guru Gobind Singh a sort of baptisted people by making "Amrit" ( necter made by him from some sweets)................ur holy person also did that.

Guru asked people to use surname Singh and Kaur ...............ur holy person asked surname "insaa"

Guru prohibited some things like eating tobacco etc...........ur ram rahim ...copied it

he practically tried to become another Guru Gobind singh.

call me a AAPtard or whatever.............issue of him mocking Guru Gobind Singh is many years old brother............at that time there was no AAP , no kejru , no anna...........and defenately no aaptards.

Your comment just showed that after all those sacrifices sikhs made for India, .....some people still dont consider sikhs as Indians and doesnot care about them.

well good luck bro....................hopefully ur BJP wins..............and hopefully Sikhs will migrate out of India sooner , so that you can continue doing whatever u want

@Prajapati & @Prometheus please don't restart this issue as this has done lot of damage already....ram rahim is not a guru at all...he is dhokhebaaz...We can follow what our GURUs have set for the entire humanity but no body can repeat THEIR doing.
So my request to all of you is to avoid this issue. thanks!

That's how it's truly secular. No support from any communal groups at all. If only others had this much of spine.

Reject Imam Bukhari's Pledge of Support, Says AAP Ahead of Delhi Polls

New Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party has rejected a vote appeal in its favour by leading cleric Syed Bukhari for tomorrow's elections in Delhi. The BJP says AAP is "rattled by the Imam's fatwa."

"We don't need the support of a man who did not invite India's prime minister but invited Pakistan's PM on his son's anointment. One has to respect the Prime Minister of the country," said AAP's Ashutosh after Syed Bukhari, who is the Shahi Imam of Delhi's Jama Masjid, appealed to all Muslims to support AAP and "form a secular government in Delhi."

The party's Ashish Khaitan alleged that Syed Bukhari's politics "is regressive and communal," and added, "AAP wants to finish off communal politics. We want to finish off what Imam stands for. We want the support of every common man."

Minutes later the BP's Nirmala Sitaraman said, "AAP said on donations that we didn't ask for the money, someone gave. This is what is happening with this fatwa issued by the Shahi Imam."

Tomorrow's election is expected to be a close contest between AAP and the BJP, which fielded PM Modi in a blitz of four rallies in five days this week, where he made a focused attack on Mr Kejriwal and his party.

Last year, the Imam had sent out an invitation to Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif for a ceremony to appoint his son as his successor and had said that he was not inviting Prime Minister Narendra Modi. "The host decides who to invite. And I have no place for Modi in my heart," Syed Bukhari had said.

The appointment as Imam-in -waiting of 19-year-old Shaban Ahmed Bukhari also ran into controversy, with the Wakf board challenging it in the Delhi High Court. The court had observed that the Shahi Imam's move "has no legal sanctity" but had not cancelled the ceremony.

or maybe khujliwal is afraid that he will lose hindu vote.

uh..what ? from what i remember Kolkata had pretty nasty crime rates added with that bangla immigrants with a screwed economy. I liked AAP before they turned into bunch of closet naxalites..

The Kolkata police district registered 15,510 Indian Penal Code cases in 2010, the 8th-highest total in the country. In 2010, the crime rate was 117.3 per 100,000, below the national rate of 187.6; it was the lowest rate among India's largest cities.

The Kolkata police district registered 15,510 Indian Penal Code cases in 2010, the 8th-highest total in the country. In 2010, the crime rate was 117.3 per 100,000, below the national rate of 187.6; it was the lowest rate among India's largest cities.

I read about crimes rates on women in India and Kolkata was pretty high on the list. Let me see if i can get it..

I read about crimes rates on women in India and Kolkata was pretty high on the list. Let me see if i can get it..

It is probably getting worse there with mamata. I get pretty scary picture from relatives.

Basically I would even support BJP than mamata/cpm but BJP doesnt have any leader of caliber in Bengal. They have some small starlets like Bappi Lahiri.

It is probably getting worse there with mamata. I get pretty scary picture from relatives.

Basically I would even support BJP than mamata/cpm but BJP doesnt have any leader of caliber in Bengal. They have some small starlets like Bappi Lahiri.

lol...people still support Bappi Lehri ?.. Amit Shah is personally in charge there so lets wait and see i heard dada was coming into the picture on side of BJP in west Bengal...

So YOUR Gurus's are "real" and any other GURU's are "Fake" ? :cheesy:

Sounds pretty similar to what Muslims claim :P .......... there "Prophet" be the last "real" prophet and all that.

If you want to avoid such issues, stop issuing "character certificate" to other "Gurus" unless you want your own "Gurus" to be issued similar character certificate.

If you want respect, learn to respect others.

Look buddy.....check out the history of Dera sacha sauda first......the Baba Mastana started this & then it was Baba Shah Satnam Singh Ji...& then comes the so called guru.. ram rahim insa.....note it no one i.e. Baba mastana or baba satnam singh ji ever told their followers to call them GURU but only this ram rahim..
I am not against any religion but against all those self claimed babas...

lol...people still support Bappi Lehri ?.. Amit Shah is personally in charge there so lets wait and see i heard dada was coming into the picture on side of BJP in west Bengal...

Don't care 2 hoots bout Delhi

battle of Bengal on the other hand is not about BJP winning or loosing it's about survival of Hindus.

secular media is silent but if you Google it out you'll see last week alone there were 2 major communal riots in Bengal one resulting in crores worth of Hindu business and property being burned and looted under the watch of tmc minority affairs mp other resulting in Hindu idols vandalised national flag desecrated and scores of hindus displaced for commiting the sin of carrying out a idol immersions procession

pls know all is not peaceful because media will turn a blind eye when it's Hindus that are on the receiving end

inne sarey punjabi aithe firde ne .. waah :P :smitten:

A sikh was telling me... bagair daru te murg de .. sikh sikh na hovey...

am sure he would have used the word 'punjabi' instead of sikh, cuz even the peope who do not follow sikhism religiously would not use the word sikh. I'm sorry to say but either you have misheard it or may be the man was a retarded one.

am sure he would have used the word 'punjabi' instead of sikh, cuz even the peope who do not follow sikhism religiously would not use the word sikh. I'm sorry to say but either you have misheard it or may be the man was a retarded one.
sikh he was.. mona sardar

Back
Top Bottom