What's new

AAP Rejects Imam's Support

I actually appreciate this move. AAP showing some difference from Congress. Hitherto I thought AAP was the next Congress in the making with their 'secular' politics.
They are smarter. After the elections they won't mind sleeping with the Imam. Of course, they won't win anyway.

19-wedding.jpg

Sonakshi Sinha is FAT!

B9LLP8NCAAA0hQN.jpg:large

Shri Hafiz Sayeed... :p:

Photoshop fail! Should have put the blue ticker on Kejriwal's handle. And then these guys call others retard! :lol:

Here is picture of Ram Rahim "insulting" Guru Gobind Singh

3288_10patshah_banna.jpg

Here are pictures of little kids "insulting" Gandhi :lol:

930pod14.jpg

AAPtard Logic :cheesy:

Hello sir , plz also check what else ur saint ram rahim has done.

copied rituals done by Guru Gobind Singh during starting Khalsa Panth .....................

for example.............Guru Gobind Singh a sort of baptisted people by making "Amrit" ( necter made by him from some sweets)................ur holy person also did that.

Guru asked people to use surname Singh and Kaur ...............ur holy person asked surname "insaa"

Guru prohibited some things like eating tobacco etc...........ur ram rahim ...copied it

he practically tried to become another Guru Gobind singh.

call me a AAPtard or whatever.............issue of him mocking Guru Gobind Singh is many years old brother............at that time there was no AAP , no kejru , no anna...........and defenately no aaptards.

Your comment just showed that after all those sacrifices sikhs made for India, .....some people still dont consider sikhs as Indians and doesnot care about them.

well good luck bro....................hopefully ur BJP wins..............and hopefully Sikhs will migrate out of India sooner , so that you can continue doing whatever u want

How is that an "insult" ?

Again I ask, how is that an insult ? Did Guru Gobind Singh "insult" Hindus by making "Amrit" ? :cheesy:

So ? I fail to understand the "insult" here. Is there some "Copyright" or "Trademark" that was violated ?

Did your "guru" copy it from Hinduism ? ... maybe from islam ? :P

So ? If I try to become another Gandhi is that a crime ? LOL.

I am yet to see how he was "Mocked". Imitation is the SINCEREST form of FLATTERY.

Sob .... sob .... sob .... :cry:

LOL bro. Get a life.

@ranjeet @Sidak @Jaggu @DesiGuy @jagjitnatt @Mirza Jatt @DRAY ..................anyone care to answer a person who is making fun of Guru Gobind here???

@ranjeet @Sidak @Jaggu @DesiGuy @jagjitnatt @Mirza Jatt @DRAY ..................anyone care to answer a person who is making fun of Guru Gobind here???
Oh shut up. In my thread honoring Guru Tegh Bahadur Singh, you were the first to call me names. You were the one reporting completely unoffensive posts and worse trolling stating that Sanghis are hijacking the Guru. The only reason you did it was NOT because you love Sikhism, but because you are a cry baby and a troll with a special affinity for the Guru's murderers. No wonder it was locked.

Yes - you don't love Sikhs. You don't love Sikhism. You don't love this country either. Arabia? Vatican? Perhaps.

I can quote you here how you cheered the Sikhs being converted to Christianity and opposed their reconversion into Sikhi. Have a good weekend.

Oh shut up. In my thread honoring Guru Tegh Bahadur Singh, you were the first to call me names. You were the one reporting completely unoffensive posts and worse trolling stating that Sanghis are hijacking the Guru. The only reason you did it was NOT because you love Sikhism, but because you are a cry baby and a troll with a special affinity for the Guru's murderers. No wonder it was locked.

Yes - you don't love Sikhs. You don't love Sikhism. You don't love this country either. Arabia? Vatican? Perhaps.

I can quote you here how you cheered the Sikhs being converted to Christianity and opposed their reconversion into Sikhi. Have a good weekend.

yup ......I dont love sikhism .....nor sikhs .......

I dont know if that dude was u or not ....................but do remember saying that sikh rahit maryada doesnot says to seek conversions .............that reason why SGPC got massive backlash from even hardline Sikh organisations when SGPC said they were employing preachers.....you wont understand it dude.......because some people are so afraid from conversions that see everyone as son of satan.

Sikhs dont exist in Punjab anymore............no one lives with sikh values anymore.....including me...............but my family tries to live as much like sikhs as much possible in this punjab.

Sikhism doesnot ask to love sikhs ...................it asks to sacrifice sikhs for help of a innocent ...........it doesnot matter if its a hindu or sikh or a muslim.

if Hindus can get offended and burn cinemas over PK movie .............and muslims can kill in paris........................cant a common "INDIAN" sikh ask a question from ruling party of his own country , why they are ignoring his feelings??????..............what wrong have they done???

or its too much to ask from a Nationalist govt???

first Read about Sikh life values...................then come back to me and talk

How is that an "insult" ?

Again I ask, how is that an insult ? Did Guru Gobind Singh "insult" Hindus by making "Amrit" ? :cheesy:

So ? I fail to understand the "insult" here. Is there some "Copyright" or "Trademark" that was violated ?

Did your "guru" copy it from Hinduism ? ... maybe from islam ? :P

So ? If I try to become another Gandhi is that a crime ? LOL.

I am yet to see how he was "Mocked". Imitation is the SINCEREST form of FLATTERY.

Sob .... sob .... sob .... :cry:

LOL bro. Get a life.

not as if u gonna read or something ........but still

Court summons Gurmit Ram Rahim of Dera Sacha Sauda in Jaam E Insaan case | http://www.yespunjab.com

Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg

its much more then just a dress............

hopefully u will see it

Ok. Never mind. :)

hopefully you will read about sikh values ......then u will understand why Sikh organisation forced SGPC to stop hiring preachers for re conversions ..........

whatever the political beliefs we have .......no matter how different , we shall respect everyones religious beliefs.

Sikhism is not going anywhere.........anyone with good heart is in a way a sikh .

somewhere , there will be a unsung sikh living with true values of sikhism ....like Puran singh lived

bro just ignore the guy. He doesn't know or understand Sikh values of the issue. Sikhs don't allow anyone to copy the Gurus or even not allowing anyone to depict the Gurus through acting in a movie. When Ram Rahim tried to do that, he and his Badmash followers were doing full Gundagardi in Southern Malwa area trying to bully around Sikhs by beating them up. But then the Sikhs turned the tables on them and they ran away from Malwa. Even in Haryana the Sikhs there would have attacked him had he not had police protecting his compound Dera. He is a fraud criminal acting as a holy man. He exploits women Sadhvis and keeps them by force. One letter of a Sadhvi was leaked out to the media informing them of his lecherous activities.

Now this fool had made move about himself trying to act like action hero Sunny Deol. Ram Rahim is one of the worst types of Fake Babas out there today. But due to politics, he is protected by corrupt politicians who come and bow to him for votes. These fake holymen are a huge problem in all over India today especially in Punjab, Haryana states where they exploit peoples devotions while making themselves rich

I was not aware that your "values" involved intolerance of others. Are you sure you have got hold of the right values ?

Sikhs are NOBODY TO ALLOW OR NOT ALLOW copying of any Gurus. Boasting of petty violence just makes you sound like a clown or a village bumpkin.

Ram Rahim movie trailer was funny, but no more than Rajnikanth.

Finally you are no one to "certify" any holyman as "Fake" or "Genuine". For all you know, your guru's were fake too. Just saying.

Which is why I told Prometheus to ignore you because you are unable to understand our views or values. If you think Raam Rahim is authentic and Sikh Gurus were fake, then good for you. What will happen will happen, Sikhs will not change their views for you and neither are we going to resolve anything by debating on a forum

excuse me sir ...........SAD and dera are not rivals
...............Dera chief mocked Guru Gobind Singh .........copied him..........projected himself as bigger then him............copied all the rituals performed by Guru Gobind Singh while starting Khalsa panth and tried to start his own religion .

Dera hurted feelings of Sikhs.
What's that got to do with either of their support to BJP? BJP is neither a party of Sikhs, nor Dera's. It's pan India party, represents everyone across the board!
moreover about Akali Dal....................plz read news about a Akali minister saying in assembly that he is a militant , khalistani..........................you call them nationalist???
Akali dal is full of militants.

good luck , if u wanna turn a blind eye on it

& Kejri is not any different either. He calls himself an anarchist.. & threatened to disrupt Republic day. Only a traitor & anti-national can have such audacity!

Which is why I told Prometheus to ignore you because you are unable to understand our views or values. If you think Raam Rahim is authenti and Sikh Gurus were fake, then good for you. What will happen will happen, Sikhs will not change their views for you and neither are we going to resolve anything by debating on a forum

I am nobody to issue "certificates" to either Guru Ram Rahim or Guru Govind Singh.

I keep an open mind about all views and values, just does not mean I respect those values that promote intolerance or bigotry.

Sikhs are entitled to their views and others are entitled to their views. As long as you do not try to use violence to enforce your views, nobody has a problem.

What's that got to do with either of their support to BJP? BJP is neither a party of Sikhs, nor Dera's. It's pan India party, represents everyone across the board!

& Kejri is not any different either. He calls himself an anarchist.. & threatened to disrupt Republic day. Only a traitor & anti-national can have such audacity!

anything for votes ............long live BJP..............sikhs can go to hell ....who cares

Back
Top Bottom