What's new

AAP Rejects Imam's Support

AAP has clearly mentioned inviting Nawaz Sharif instead of Indian PM as a reason for rejecting the support.

That's good stand. I appreciate that if that's true but still AAP is projecting nomine like Amanullah who is IM sympathizer like Kamal Farooqi.

That's good stand. I appreciate that if that's true but still AAP is projecting nomine like Amanullah who is IM sympathizer like Kamal Farooqi.

This whole charge is confused. Gimme a link- can't find anything out there.

AAP took right decision ..New one to Indian politics ..I appreciate that ..Though they are a new party they are good in election policies hope they show maturity in govt policies too if bjp fails to get majority of seats ..

Media is going crazy with the Imama's statement of AAP approaching them.

BlxRpI1IcAEpUiy.jpg

The way AAP rejected Mukhtar Ansari's suppprt in Banaras?? Haha They are very predictable!!! lol

In case you are unaware, Gangster Ansari's party has "Merged" with AAP :lol: ................ that is how AAPtards promise of good governance starts :P

AAP took right decision ..New one to Indian politics ..I appreciate that ..Though they are a new party they are good in election policies hope they show maturity in govt policies too if bjp fails to get majority of seats ..

Bhai what good decision they have to reject if they dont they will loose al the hindu votes they rejected only after AJ's PC y didnt they rejected as soon as bukhari extended support. they are ready to take support even from taufik raza and owasi ...

Usually i wonder,why we don't have someone like Kejriwaal in our politics,or we lesser human or Allah hates us,still to figure out

hahaha take his support n you will loose every election in future including this so he did good but he is not good

Usually i wonder,why we don't have someone like Kejriwaal in our politics,or we lesser human or Allah hates us,still to figure out
:coffee: you have many Kejriwals already, no shortage of dharnas there I heard. :P

I fell for it last time, not even considering AAP this time as a penalty for pissing all over us last time when he ran away, + other things have come to light since :tsk:

Maintaining the balance by taking support from both the rivals... SAD & Dera.. isn't that good? Nationalists & peace lovers are not as bad as known Indian Mujahideen terrorist supporter like AAP candidate Amanullah Khan.. what say?

excuse me sir ...........SAD and dera are not rivals...............Dera chief mocked Guru Gobind Singh .........copied him..........projected himself as bigger then him............copied all the rituals performed by Guru Gobind Singh while starting Khalsa panth and tried to start his own religion .

Dera hurted feelings of Sikhs.

moreover about Akali Dal....................plz read news about a Akali minister saying in assembly that he is a militant , khalistani..........................you call them nationalist???
Akali dal is full of militants.

good luck , if u wanna turn a blind eye on it

Sickulars will desperately try to equate anti national and nationalist forces. Dera played a huge role in Hariyana as well, now their support will be Vital and game changing..

good for you..................who cares about poor sikhs.................lets kill them all ...........deras will be help and give support..............all that matters is deras support ...............sikhs can rot in hell

Back
Top Bottom