What's new

AAP Rejects Imam's Support

Probably the first sane BJP guy in a discussion during this election. If BJP had used him instead of shrews like Nirmala Sitaraman, your image would have been way better.

ABP news also claimed AAP would get 6 seats out of 7 in lok sabha polls :lol:

They can Reject their support,Just as they rejected this Imam Bukharis fatwa.Why isn't so?

Ahh, so this is the truth, Approach him first for Support and then deny and reject in public to gain sympathy.What a drama.

He is not AAPtard he is still a Secular Congressi masquerading as AAPtard now that Congress is sinking.Tomorrow if Congress regains some power he will jump back faster than a Monkey can jump from tree to tree. :lol:

And why should they reject the support?

ABP news also claimed AAP would get 6 seats out of 7 in lok sabha polls :lol:

I wasn;t talking about the projection, I was talking about a proper BJP representative for the first time.

Nirmala has been tearing holes in AAP and Congress representatives for time immemorial

:rofl::rofl::rofl: she's not been 'tearing holes', she's considered a joke :rofl:. The only thing she knows how to do is stare at people with a deaden look and repeat lines she has been asked to repeat. This is the best BJP spokesperson I have seen, who actually plays the part well. Extremely intelligent, well versed and debates convincingly. Leagues ahead of clowns like Nirmala and Meenakshi Lekhi. I think he's better than even Ravi Shankar Prasad.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: she's not been 'tearing holes', she's considered a joke :rofl:. The only thing she knows how to do is stare at people with a deaden look and repeat lines she has been asked to repeat. This is the best BJP spokesperson I have seen, who actually plays the part well. Extremely intelligent, well versed and debates convincingly. Leagues ahead of clowns like Nirmala and Meenakshi Lekhi. I think he's better than even Ravi Shankar Prasad.

:lol: keep hating, she was tearing the clown Ashutosh in Timesnow as we speak. Even Meenakshi Lekhi is very very good. AS i said, your hatred is justified :lol:

This is a good gesture...I think indirectly that Imam was helping BJP by offering support to AAP...And if by mistake, AAP have taken the support, the common persons like me who would like to give AAP a chance than BJP in delhi, would have swicthed sides to BJP again..

This time AAP is going to win..Because, the halo factor of AAP is more than BJP....This is the same process that BJP has done for Congress...I am so happy that these Janata Dal thugs and Congi people are completely out of the scene and replaced by my favorite AAP and BJP as a star player..

I hope and pray that the same thing should replicated in rest of the nation too...What a great time lies ahead...If AAP comes to Bihar, i am just hoping that these Janatha Dal thugs will not contest and allow AAP to roll over..

Hey, Bukhari's spoki is saying that a delegation from AAP met them asked for their support. Why this U - turn ??

Hey, Bukhari's spoki is saying that a delegation from AAP met them asked for their support. Why this U - turn ??

Obviously he'll say that. He thought he'll get mileage like TMC, Commie etc. and he got egg on his face. He's now running for Burnol with his lies. What else did you expect?

:lol: keep hating, she was tearing the clown Ashutosh in Timesnow as we speak. Even Meenakshi Lekhi is very very good. AS i said, your hatred is justified :lol:

Tera to kuch nahi ho sakta :disagree:

The way AAP rejected Mukhtar Ansari's suppprt in Banaras?? Haha They are very predictable!!! lol

That's how it's truly secular. No support from any communal groups at all. If only others had this much of spine.

Reject Imam Bukhari's Pledge of Support, Says AAP Ahead of Delhi Polls

New Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party has rejected a vote appeal in its favour by leading cleric Syed Bukhari for tomorrow's elections in Delhi. The BJP says AAP is "rattled by the Imam's fatwa."

"We don't need the support of a man who did not invite India's prime minister but invited Pakistan's PM on his son's anointment. One has to respect the Prime Minister of the country," said AAP's Ashutosh after Syed Bukhari, who is the Shahi Imam of Delhi's Jama Masjid, appealed to all Muslims to support AAP and "form a secular government in Delhi."

The party's Ashish Khaitan alleged that Syed Bukhari's politics "is regressive and communal," and added, "AAP wants to finish off communal politics. We want to finish off what Imam stands for. We want the support of every common man."

Minutes later the BP's Nirmala Sitaraman said, "AAP said on donations that we didn't ask for the money, someone gave. This is what is happening with this fatwa issued by the Shahi Imam."

Tomorrow's election is expected to be a close contest between AAP and the BJP, which fielded PM Modi in a blitz of four rallies in five days this week, where he made a focused attack on Mr Kejriwal and his party.

Last year, the Imam had sent out an invitation to Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif for a ceremony to appoint his son as his successor and had said that he was not inviting Prime Minister Narendra Modi. "The host decides who to invite. And I have no place for Modi in my heart," Syed Bukhari had said.

The appointment as Imam-in -waiting of 19-year-old Shaban Ahmed Bukhari also ran into controversy, with the Wakf board challenging it in the Delhi High Court. The court had observed that the Shahi Imam's move "has no legal sanctity" but had not cancelled the ceremony.
--
good did.. right foundation will give right result

Obviously he'll say that. He thought he'll get mileage like TMC, Commie etc. and he got egg on his face. He's now running for Burnol with his lies. What else did you expect?

Waise bhi majority of muslims never vote for BJP.His fatwa was useless but you know this Bukhar recently invited Nawaz while border was tense but ignored Modi. That tells a lot. Delhites are not idiot .

Waise bhi majority of muslims never vote for BJP.His fatwa was useless but you know this Bukhar recently invited Nawaz while border was tense but ignored Modi. That tells a lot. Delhites are not idiot .

AAP has clearly mentioned inviting Nawaz Sharif instead of Indian PM as a reason for rejecting the support.

Back
Top Bottom