What's new

AAP Rejects Imam's Support

Delhi is still a Hindu / Dharmic Majority place. You cannot alienate the majority to gain a few votes from the minority.

Publicly taking support from Bhukari would have lost them more votes than any meagre gains, the muslim votes are anyway with them since they are pretty much Anti-BJP.

It only shows astute Political thinking that exist in AAP today. Hardly any "moral" positioning.
I wont chide them for having astute political thinking mate. Morality and astuteness are not mutually exclusive.

As I said, AAP does not have my vote on account of two reasons:
1. Not development oriented(highway, expressway, dam, the likes), instead its subsidy oriented (electricity, water,etc).
2. "secular" - a Congress 2.0 like behaviour.

While this action does ease my concerns on point number 2. That they will hold on to proper secularism, not Congresi "sickularism".

But my concerns on point 1 remain. They have been confrontational from day 1. Have members who are fanatic environmentalists and its leaders issued statements which have supported this, rather than the development lobby.

Tomorrow, my vote goes to BJP...and remains with them till AAP makes me change my mind on point 1, by their actions after these elections, like they have made my somewhat change my mind on point number 2 by this Bukhari affair.

haha..mukh mukha ho gaya AAP & Congress ke beech mai! Leaving 'secular' votes for it's 'A' team Congress just to save embarrassment! :lol:

I wont chide them for having astute political thinking mate. Morality and astuteness are not mutually exclusive.

1. Not development oriented(highway, expressway, dam, the likes), instead its subsidy oriented (electricity, water,etc).

While this action does ease my concerns on point number 2. That they will hold on to proper secularism, not Congresi "sickularism".

But my concerns on point 1 remain. They have been confrontational from day 1. Have members who are fanatic environmentalists and its leaders issued statements which have supported this, rather than the development lobby.

Tomorrow, my vote goes to BJP...and remains with them till AAP makes me change my mind on point 1, by their actions after these elections, like they have made my somewhat change my mind on point number 2 by this Bukhari affair.

You do realize Kejrival claimed Batla house encounter was fake to appease the Muslims, right ?

haha..mukh mukha ho gaya AAP & Congress ke beech mai! Leaving 'secular' votes for it's 'A' team Congress just to save embarrassment! :lol:

good thing BJP is looking for votes from nationalist forces like Akali Dal ..............and peace loving Ram Rahim ( who deeply respects Sikh Gurus)

You do realize Kejrival claimed Batla house encounter was fake to appease the Muslims, right ?
Yep.
Which is why I thought it was Congress 2.0

But I do see Kejriwal changing. Accepting his U-turns and mistakes as well.

Words in a day cannot make my change my vote - words are wind and politicians use them daily. Kejriwal is after all a politician now.

As I said, BJP will get my vote tomorrow, but If AAP continues to be truly secular and but even more importantly for me - development oriented(instead of subsidy oriented), I will not be averse to them.

While this action does ease my concerns on point number 2. That they will hold on to proper secularism, not "sickularism".

Not at all, I admire them for giving a tough fight to BJP. I respect their war machine and a desire to win at any cost. But they have No "moral position" or reasoning. Even though morality and astuteness are not mutually exclusive, they both need to be in strong positions to be in public service.

Their belief in "secularism" is best demonstrated by their Okhla candidate Amanatullah Khan who has established terror links with Indian Mujaheedin.

Major Dr Surendra Poonia resigned from AAP due to this by taking a Moral position.

They do have fantastic environmentalists and leaders TODAY, but it is unlikely to have them tomorrow due to this "secular" position of AAP. Enough leaders have resigned from AAP over this issue to prove this right.

You can predict the future by studying the past, and AAP's past is not exactly covered in glory.

1653803_781629448572619_9103133861714844792_n.jpg

Yep.

Words in a day cannot make my change my vote - words are wind and politicians use them daily. Kejriwal is after all a politician now.

As I said, BJP will get my vote tomorrow, but If AAP continues to be truly secular and but even more importantly for me - development oriented(instead of subsidy oriented), I will not be averse to them.

The guy has made SO many U turns i don't believe a word he says. I really used to be an AAP supporter... lol

Yep.

AAP will always be secular. So thanks if don't vote for us.

"जाती धर्म के बंधन तोड़ो
दिल से देश का नाता जोड़ो"
#ThisTimeAAP

Back
Top Bottom