What's new

AAP Rejects Imam's Support

It certainly shows more political maturity than the congress. But they are just as "secular".

The question is Will AAP replace Congress as just a party trying to live on ''secular'' and subsidy credentials, or will it be development oriented that takes India to the 21st century and then the 22nd.

I see AAP as the former with zero interest in building India industrially and infra structurally(and here I am not talking about colleges and schools, but highways and factories). The kind of people they were packing with fanatic environmentalists and their subsidy announcements, I don't think they will lead to development of Delhi or India.

On the other hand, I feel I have to reconsider my position on their "secularism". I thought they were like Congress, but it seems that they might not be so and willing to show this. Kudos to AAP :tup:

Every corrupt,sickular politcal party coming in support of AAP and you find nothing wrong :lol:

eerrrrr..............coming from a Bhakt whose party (and lord Feku) is taking help from drug smugglling party....and having known militants in them.....lolwa....these bhakts

Bhakt always have explanation to everything :azn:. But best option for you is Burnol.

LOL..... why ? I am quite enjoying this "outburst" from Shatrughnan Sinha. I am happy he is cut down to size and his hurt is showing. That makes me HAPPY. :disagree:

Modi did go to his Son's wedding,

19-wedding.jpg

But his rivalry with Amitabh Bachhan is well know and I am sure a Padma Vibushan to the Big B has given him a Nasty Shock :lol:

No Padma for him despite his long association with BJP. Enough to make anyone jealous and insane :P

The question is Will AAP replace Congress as just a party trying to live on ''secular'' and subsidy credentials, or will it be development oriented that takes India to the 21st century and then the 22nd.

I see AAP as the former with zero interest in building India industrially and infra structurally(and here I am not talking about colleges and schools, but roads and factories). The kind of people they were packing with fanatic environmentalists and their subsidy announcements, I don't think they will lead to development of Delhi or India.

On the other hand, I feel I have to reconsider my position on their "secularism". I thought they were like Congress, but it seems that they might not be so and willing to show this. Kudos to AAP :tup:

How the F**K does being secular go against industrialization? Your BJP is not known for industrialization, it's known for Ghar Wapsi, NRI PM and so on. Secularism ka naam badnam karne lage hain. As if being hindu right is more sensible.

Christian "protest" just before Delhi Election. AAP "invited" for protest.

Bhukari support for AAP in Delhi Election.

CPI support for AAP in Delhi Election

Only Indian Mujahideen support is missing. :P ........... but I have heard they have given ticket to one of their sympathisers. :D

It certainly shows more political maturity than the congress. But they are just as "secular".

good thing BJP have support of so called nationalist parties and organisations:p: ..............

How the F**K does being secular go against industrialization? Your BJP is not known for industrialization, it's known for Ghar Wapsi, NRI PM and so on. Secularism ka naam badnam karne lage hain. As if being hindu right is more sensible.
If you have to talk to me..and expect a response then type properly without expletives.

Secondly, I will only have a discussion with rational people, not those blinded by absolute hate...or absolute adoration.

Give credit where it is due.. AAP did what we all wanted political parties in India should.. Its a great move by AAP..my respect are for them.. When was the last time a political party reject support from a religious figure?

Won't change my mind unless they reject support from MIM too

bhai sahib.............is this perfectly "OK" for BJP to take help from drug smuglers ??? and party hosting militants????

I guess , its OK .............atleast they are not against lord Feku

Back
Top Bottom