What's new

AAP Rejects Imam's Support

AAP doesn't need any imam or any baba. This is a ploy to polarize hindu votes for BJP only
Abe Mr Troll Anarchist . TARIQ BUKHARI SAYS " Decided to support AAP after they approached us" Sale Kangaroo b team Kejriwal jumps from one lie to another. Pack your bags Anarchist ...

msm was backing Cangress , then bjp now backing AAP .... and also result will be same AAP WILL BE VICTORIES shanghis ready your diapers

This Bukhari fellow should be hung by his balls. He is totally communal. In the last general elections 2014 he openly asked Muslims to vote for the Congress. Now the AAP. So what has changed?

This bugger is a chameleon gone berserk.

Point is AAP rejected his appeal because he is communal. Asked him to screw himself (unlike others)

Interesting..it does dampen my respect for their action.

That said, I will reserve my judgement till more details come out. I am however still impressed that they publicly chided the Imam for his support though.

Delhi is still a Hindu / Dharmic Majority place. You cannot alienate the majority to gain a few votes from the minority.

Publicly taking support from Bhukari would have lost them more votes than any meagre gains, the muslim votes are anyway with them since they are pretty much Anti-BJP.

It only shows astute Political thinking that exist in AAP today. Hardly any "moral" positioning.

Delhi is still a Hindu / Dharmic Majority place. You cannot alienate the majority to gain a few votes from the minority.

Publicly taking support from Bhukari would have lost them more votes than any meagre gains, the muslim votes are anyway with them since they are pretty much Anti-BJP.

It only shows astute Political thinking that exist in AAP today. Hardly any "moral" positioning.

why are Bhakts not answering??? Is it OK to take support from drug smugglers???

Bhkat coming up with new new explanation. Put Dharmic, Hindu etc. and it automatically become Bhakt Jalebi solution for every situation :lol:

why are Bhakts not answering??? Is it OK to take support from drug smugglers???

You're asking complex questions here. You must understand these are simple people with simple understanding. A modi in hologram- they'll immediately vote. All other GK are beyond them. Think of them as having, say, Asperger's syndrome.

Yes they are NDA ...

good good...................so it doesnot matter if Akali Dal have ministers who openly issues threats to India and say they are militants???? and there politicians accused of rug smugling??

all because they are NDA???

cool.......................so does this make Bhakts "Pseudo-Nationalist"

1 of 2 reason supporting AAP "AAP condemns & rejects support of Shahi Imam.AAP is agnst any type of caste&communal politics

Back
Top Bottom