What's new

AAP Rejects Imam's Support

I actually appreciate this move. AAP showing some difference from Congress. Hitherto I thought AAP was the next Congress in the making with their 'secular' politics.

I think AAP is targetting educated middle class and working class population of Delhi. BJP is in Central and SP is in power in UP and the main goal of the parties is to keep Congress at bay.

Congress will try its best to win elections in Delhi.

Which is why I told Prometheus to ignore you because you are unable to understand our views or values. If you think Raam Rahim is authentic and Sikh Gurus were fake, then good for you. What will happen will happen, Sikhs will not change their views for you and neither are we going to resolve anything by debating on a forum

and people says religious intolerance is not increasing in India............this guy and many other Bhakts are classic examples of idiotic brainwashed lunatics running around naked .....just for lord feku......................because they think that lord feku will bring hindu rastra for them......................just like ISIS is bringing for muslims

and people says religious intolerance is not increasing in India............this guy and many other Bhakts are classic examples of idiotic brainwashed lunatics running around naked .....just for lord feku......................because they think that lord feku will bring hindu rastra for them......................just like ISIS is bringing for muslims

Indian democracy is unique and too open that all political parties are having their ways to reach to the voters and in each state there are different situation.

Statements issued by some BJP MP's have raised questions and are going to influence the Delhi elections.

Photoshop fail! Should have put the blue ticker on Kejriwal's handle. And then these guys call others retard! :lol:
C'mon.. it's not that bad.. is it? even if it's photoshop.. what's the big deal? Afterall mufflerman has Hafiz Saeed's proxies as his candidates.. a bit of research on Amanullah Khan may enlighten you a bit!

anything for votes ............long live BJP..............sikhs can go to hell ....who cares
why hell? they can go to Canada.. & open Kejri da dhaba! :lol:

C'mon.. it's not that bad.. is it? even if it's photoshop.. what's the big deal? Afterall mufflerman has Hafiz Saeed's proxies as his candidates.. a bit of research on Amanullah Khan may enlighten you a bit!

why hell? they can go to Canada.. & open Kejri da dhaba! :lol:

i went to canada this january .............it was frozen.......not good for Dhabha bussiness around the year

@ranjeet @Sidak @Jaggu @DesiGuy @jagjitnatt @Mirza Jatt @DRAY ..................anyone care to answer a person who is making fun of Guru Gobind here???

inne sarey punjabi aithe firde ne .. waah :P :smitten:

yup ......I dont love sikhism .....nor sikhs .......

I dont know if that dude was u or not ....................but do remember saying that sikh rahit maryada doesnot says to seek conversions .............that reason why SGPC got massive backlash from even hardline Sikh organisations when SGPC said they were employing preachers.....you wont understand it dude.......because some people are so afraid from conversions that see everyone as son of satan.

Sikhs dont exist in Punjab anymore............no one lives with sikh values anymore.....including me...............but my family tries to live as much like sikhs as much possible in this punjab.

Sikhism doesnot ask to love sikhs ...................it asks to sacrifice sikhs for help of a innocent ...........it doesnot matter if its a hindu or sikh or a muslim.

if Hindus can get offended and burn cinemas over PK movie .............and muslims can kill in paris........................cant a common "INDIAN" sikh ask a question from ruling party of his own country , why they are ignoring his feelings??????..............what wrong have they done???

or its too much to ask from a Nationalist govt???

first Read about Sikh life values...................then come back to me and talk

not as if u gonna read or something ........but still

Court summons Gurmit Ram Rahim of Dera Sacha Sauda in Jaam E Insaan case | http://www.yespunjab.com

View attachment 190810 View attachment 190811

its much more then just a dress............

hopefully u will see it

A sikh was telling me... bagair daru te murg de .. sikh sikh na hovey...

Bro like I said, just ignore the guy. He's doing this to get a reaction from you. You and I both know that Sikhs will not change for him or care for his views. If even a 100 Raam Rahims do what they want, each time Sikhs will react the same way and do what they want. Internet warriors sitting behind computers can complain all they want and bad mouth our Gurus, it wont mean change anything.

Every corrupt,sickular politcal party coming in support of AAP and you find nothing wrong :lol:
If all of these mentioned parties tomorrow support you, should we blame you for their wrongdoings? Did AAP plead these people for support.... Do remember Sharad pawar was offering support to BJP in Maharashtra...

If all of these mentioned parties tomorrow support you, should we blame you for their wrongdoings? Did AAP plead these people for support.... Do remember Sharad pawar was offering support to BJP in Maharashtra...

Birds of the same feather flock together.

Birds of the same feather flock together.
Be objective here, I dont think AAP pleaded for support from anyone.... All is see is rhetorical attacks, why are we moving away from the actual agendas and roadmaps for delhi. I don't see AAP's phenomenal rise in delhi politics as a bad thing, BJP could have easily won delhi if they planned it properly.

Be objective here, I dont think AAP pleaded for support from anyone.... All is see is rhetorical attacks, why are we moving away from the actual agendas and roadmaps for delhi. I don't see AAP's phenomenal rise in delhi politics as a bad thing, BJP could have easily won delhi if they planned it properly.

Seems like they were over confident this time....may be on 2 accounts.. 1) with Modi and BJP popularity, 2) bad name AAp got after resignation of Kejriwal.....

Back
Top Bottom