What's new

Aamir Khan meets Turkish President Erdogan's wife, Emine, in Istanbul. Sanghis get Heart-burn

"Everyone has been talking about Aamir Khan’s cute looking nephew Imran Khan and his much anticipated silver screen debut ‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’. But there are a few things that not everyone knows… Nah, we are not talking about his girlfriend of 6 years, Avantika Malik, this has more to do about his surname ‘Khan’.

The debutante actor, in a candid interview to a news daily revealed that his original surname is ‘Pal’ and not ‘Khan’. That’s because his fathers’ name is Anil Pal who is a Bengali and works overseas with ‘Yahoo’, but the young lad likes to call himself ‘Imran Khan’ because his mother ‘Nuzhat Khan’ and father had parted ways long back when the actor was pretty young.

And, he being closer to his mum, it’s his way of saying ‘thank you’ we guess because she has been a single parent to him. Incidentally, she is now married to actor ‘Raj Zutshi’, who is a Kashmiri. So that makes Imran a half Muslim, half Bengali and a bit of Kashmiri too."

https://zeenews.india.com/home/my-surname-is-pal-not-khan-aamirs-nephew-imran_452093.html

@Shantanu_Left how did you know ?

What a surprise!

কি আশ্চর্য! এত সব কোথা-থেকে জানতে পারলে ?

About the film 1951 film Awaara of Raj Kapoor and Nargis :

We've seen this elsewhere, too:

Remakes

Due Owing to the film's remarkable success with Turkish audiences, Awaara was remade in Turkey a total of eight times. The first and most prominent Turkish film remake was Avare (1964) starring actor Sadri Alışık and actress Ajda Pekkan.

There was also an Iranian film remake, called The Wheel of the Universe (1967). However, this version may have been a remake of the Turkish remake Avare, rather than a direct remake of the original Awaara

So, Seven Samurai => The Magnificent Seven => Sholay.

What a surprise!

কি আশ্চর্য! এত সব কোথা-থেকে জানতে পারলে ?

I had a good Indian friend back in school, Hmmm yes; Shaghor, good guy from Malda.

He had a God Given gift, he would find and tell me about all the obscure places Bengalis are in or have been in, Speaking of Indian bengalis here.

He is the one who told me, that Imran Khan's (the actor, he was famous when shaghor and I were classmates) father was a Bengali.

Hahahah, that one caught me off guard.

:o:

You mean there are varieties? Stone the crows!

দুই রকম লম্পট হয় না কি ? পারি না !

Yes.

Some degenerates happen to be people I like or they're my friends, these are the degenerates I adore.

The others who I don't know, I abhor them, especially BIMARU type of degenerates who jot down their phone number under every YouTube comment by a girl.

Yes, I'm quite biased when it comes to my friends, should do something about it ? Maybe.

Last edited:
I think you are exactly right.

They just can't get that a Muslim Haji or a Puja-offering Hindu can be secular; for them, this doesn't compute. Actually, this might be true of the other extreme as well; you started an interesting line of thought.

Will try and say a few more words on this, but why I mean? I have no issues with you being a devout Hindu and a nationalist Indian or for that matter a practicing jew, a practicing Sikh, a practicing christian, or any other and they have every right to be patriotic citizens of their respective countries. Problem would be if they are not patriots, not the definition issued by extremist be it mullah on our or your side or be it the RSS sanghis.

I am a practicing Muslim Pakistani Patriot but does that mean I can take away anyone right to exist, I always have had this problems with Mullahs (mindless drones) courtesy of Zia of binary solution either you are a Muslim or you don't have a right to exist, thankfully we have defeated their ideology, rejected it and now they are loosing their face and credibility, seem you guys too have the same problem. How you come out of it we'll have to see...

Hain ji ? Why ?

Some degenerates happen to be people I like or they're my friends, these are the degenerates I adore.

:tup:

The others who I don't know, I abhor them, especially BIMARU type of degenerates who jot down their phone number under every YouTube comment by a girl.

Yes, I wonder what becomes of the number. :lol:

Interesting find, so it's not only me who recognises this navel fetish...

Among what type I prefer, let it remain unsaid on this forum which has female members. :agree:

Its a brotherly recommendation.

Last year a Turkish couple was sexually assaulted in India.

but tukrish members are leaving this forum, every now on then are there new threads of them quitting, Where is the brotherhood?

Now regarding the rape, ofcourse its a major concern but you judging a 1.4 billion population-based on few bad apples.

but tukrish members are leaving this forum, every now on then are there new threads of them quitting, Where is the brotherhood?

Now regarding the rape, ofcourse its a major concern but you judging a 1.4 billion population-based on few bad apples.

They were targeted with the sexual assault after it was ascertained that they were Turks.

You can search a thread on it on pdf as well.

They were targeted with the sexual assault after it was ascertained that they were Turks.

You can search a thread on it on pdf as well.
link?

Even if its true, have they visited UP? I myself being an Indian would never any family member visit UP/bihar

I am a practicing Muslim Pakistani Patriot but does that mean I can take away anyone right to exist, I always have had this problems with Mullahs (mindless drones) courtesy of Zia of binary solution either you are a Muslim or you don't have a right to exist, thankfully we have defeated their ideology, rejected it and now they are loosing their face and credibility, seem you guys too have the same problem. How you come out of it we'll have to see...
Not too well informed on the Zia years in Pakistan but think I've read bits about religious police flogging people on the street. State sanctioned and authorized beatings for breaking religious law.

They haven't done anything of the sort here in India.

As prime minister, what 'anti-muslim' thing has Modi ever done ?

Back
Top Bottom