What's new

Aamir Khan meets Turkish President Erdogan's wife, Emine, in Istanbul. Sanghis get Heart-burn

Back to the thread topic, what are your top 10 Aamir Khan movies?

Most people might say "3 Idiots" which is definitely amazing. But imo, all the ones below should rank higher than 3 Idiots. If you're an Aamir Khan fan, you should see some/all in this list. The songs, acting, dialogue, script, everything is just perfect. There's a reason he's called the "Mr. Perfectionist" of Bollywood.

10. Qayamat se Qayamat Tak (1988)
9. Dil (1990)
8. Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin (1991)
7. Fanaa (2006)
6. Dil Chahta Hai (2001)
5. Ghulam (1998)
4. Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke (1993)
3. Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992)
2. Sarfarosh (1998)
1. The Rising: Mangal Pandey (2005)

Most people might say "3 Idiots" which is definitely amazing. But imo, all the ones below should rank higher than 3 Idiots. If you're an Aamir Khan fan, you should see some/all in this list. The songs, acting, dialogue, script, everything is just perfect. There's a reason he's called the "Mr. Perfectionist" of Bollywood.

9. Dil (1990)
7. Fanaa (2006)
6. Dil Chahta Hai (2001)
5. Ghulam (1998)
2. Sarfarosh (1998)

Lagan?

So will you condemn Narendra Modi supporters who are needlessly abusing Aamir Khan on Twitter right now?

Just answer in YES or NO.
I am a Modi supporter and I don't have any issue with him meeting with any person. He is an actor, he has do everything to promote his moive. I don't know who is opposing him, but he has all rights to meet people.

All the more reason for everything to remain consistent since insurgency is nothing new, it was constantly 'present' in that region.

But that doesn't answer my question, why is secularism; a value enshrined in the Indian Constitution, clashing with the "Integrity and security" of India, now ?

Why Now ? Since as you admitted insurgency always existed in that particular region, so what's different now ?

Why is being secular and liberal an insult ? And why is it a phenomenon all over India, instead of this particular region where Indian's 'Integrity and security' is at risk ?

being secular and liberal is never an insult , we are proud of our secular constitution , but hindu extremism is on rise nowadays that is true ,
any way hindu extremism had it's peak in last elections ,i am very much hopeful it will not be a winning force in next elections .

Are you trying to stroke nationalistic sentiments to get paid extra ?

All I could deduce from your post was India, India, India and yet more India. :blah::blah:
I dont know what I was trying to stoke but whatever got stoked in you, that was it. LOL
I am an Indian. Obviously my posts would be about India, India & more India (directly or indirectly). You want me to do "Arabia Arabia & more Arabia"? Sorry, for that you have to look elsewhere. We Indians know our originality and are not ashamed of it, whatever any foreigner makes out of it.

@Shantanu_Left you went from being an 'asshole' Indian to being a snake to being a fake Indian, how many avatars do you have :cheesy:
Fake Indian asshole snake :cheers:
You dont think snakes exist in the backyard? Check your own. You yourself have too many. And there are many "fake-whatever your nationality is" too. They exist everywhere.

I will give you a hint: Anyone who gets cosy with "anti-whatever your nationality is" is either a snake, a "fake-whatever your nationality is". Its a BIG SECRET. Dont reveal to anyone.

9. Dil (1990)
7. Fanaa (2006)
6. Dil Chahta Hai (2001)
5. Ghulam (1998)
2. Sarfarosh (1998)

You were clearly in your teens in the late 1980s or early 1990s.

sir integrity and safety is first . whether it is kashmir or uttar pradesh .
those who respect and abide by constitution of india are our brothers , those who want separation from india are not my brothers . they can go to hell .

Nobody is disputing your views, and I agree with them fully; it is your assumption that they count for anything that is risible.

constitution never says secularism is free to compromise with integrity and security of india .

Secularism is also part of the integrity and security of India. To be protected with just as much vigor as we want the territorial integrity of India to be protected.

when time arises indians will be there on front with there arms . .

Please tell me that you are joking.

Have you ever thought of asking any member of the military their view of this citizenry manning the barricades? It might have worked in 1789; it is unlikely to work today.

constitution never says secularism is free to compromise with integrity and security of india .

Where is the connection? Only a fevered, troubled mind could think of linking the two, and you have linked the two.

Back
Top Bottom